About Changes In The Official Names Of Towns, Villages And Settlements Of Allowed In 1920

Original Language Title: o změnách úředních názvů měst, obcí a osad povolených v roce 1920

Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=2299&nr=20~2F1921~20Sb.&ft=txt

20/1921.



Decree



Minister of the Interior



of 12 October. January 1921



about changes in the official names of towns, villages and settlements of allowed in 1920.



Pursuant to section 5 of the Act of 14 July 2004. April 1920, no. 266 Coll. and n.,

I am declaring that, in 1920, allowed these changes to have been Minister of the Interior

the official names of locations:



In The Czech Republic:



1. Decree of 26 March. October 1920, no. 32.539, was established, the name

the village and the village Bělá (item Horšův Týn district) in the Czech language was changed to

"Bělá nad Radbuzou". The former German name "Weissensulz" remains

unchanged.



2. the Decree of 21 March. in May 1920, no. 24.992, was established to

the name of the urban municipalities and villages Benešova (Děčín district) was changed in

the Czech language to "Benešov nad Ploučnicí". The former German name of this

the municipality "Bensen" remains unchanged.



3. the Decree of 27 June. February 1920, no. 1872, was the application of the municipality of Bruchu

(Most district) enabled to change the names of the towns and settlements in the language

the Czech at the quarry at the bridge ".



4. the Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no. 10.454, allowed the application was

change of the name of the town České Budějovice town municipalities and settlements to "České Budějovice"

German "Bhmisch Budweis".



5. the Decree of 27 June. February 1920, no. 64.381 from 1919, was allowed to

the application of the village of Red Castle (Rakovník district) change of name of this

municipalities and settlements the Red Lock, German Rothschloss, to "be included".



6. the Decree of 21 March. in May 1920, no. 6198, was established, the name

towns and settlements of Grnwaldu (district of Kamenice nad Lipou) was changed on

"Krumvald".



7. Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no. 1692, was the application of the municipality of F J

(Jindřichův Hradec district) enabled a change of name of this village and the village

Jarošov, German Jareschau, "Jarošov nad Nežárkou."



8. Decree of 27 June. February 1920, no. 2179, was the application of the village of clay

(Semily district) enabled to change the name of this village and the village of clay,

German Jilow, "Jílové u Držkova".



9. the Decree of 21 March. in May 1920, no application was 20.583 village

Kostenů (Teplice district) enabled to change the name of this village and settlement in

the Czech language to "Košťany". The German name Kosten remains unchanged.



10. Income from day 1. in March 1920, no. 9058, was established, the name

the town of Český Krumlov was changed to "Český Krumlov", German "Bhmisch" Krumau.



11. the Decree of 6 May 1999. September 1920, no. 17.110, was the request of the municipality

Kunratic (the King of the district. Vinohrady) enabled to change the name of this village and

village Kunratice, German Kunratitz, "for the surgery".



12. Decree of 2 July. June 1920, no application was 31.507 village Lužce

(district Nový Bydžov) enabled to change the names of the villages and settlements of Lužec,

German Lužetz, "Lužec nad Cidlinou".



13. the Decree of 3 July 2003. in March 1920, no application was 10.661 village

Maltheyru (Most district) enabled to change the name of this village and settlement in

Czech language on "Keywords".



14. the Decree of 7 November. July 1920, no. 36.803, was established to

the name of the village and the village Markouše (Trutnov district) was changed in the language

Czech to "Markoušovice". The former German name of Markausch remains

unchanged.



15. Decree of 27 June. in May 1920, no. 4263, was established, the name

part of the village called Neujahrsdorf, which is part of the local communities and settlements

Chvalovic (district) has been changed to "the new Savannah".



16. Decree of 26 March. in May 1920, no. 29.715, was established in order to

the name of the urban municipalities and settlements in Neustadt Tafelfichte (pol district

Fridland) in the Czech language was changed to "Nové Město pod Smrkem".

The former German name Neustadt an der Tafelfichte remains unchanged.



17. Decree of 26 March. October 1920, no. 52.636, was the application of the municipality of New

The village (Příbram district) is allowed to change the name of this village and the village New

The village, German Neudorf, on the "Nová Ves pod Pleší".



18. the Decree of 8 March. June 1920, no application was 23.832 local

the municipality Přerov n. L. (district Český Brod) is enabled, so that New settlements

Přerov nad Labem and Přerov, which this local municipality and merged were

one settlement after its merge they invited the "Přerov nad Labem."



19. the Decree of 21 March. February 1920, no 64.120, repealed was the name of the municipality and

settlements Příchovice (Jablonec nad Nisou district) in German

"Stephansruh", and the former name was restored in German

"Přichowitz". The current Czech name Příchovice remains unchanged.



20. the Decree of 21 March. in May 1920, no. 18.319, was established to

the name of the village and the village "Schnfeldu" (district Ústí n. l.) was in the language

the Czech "Tuchomyšl". The former German name of Schnfeld remains unchanged.



21. Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no request has been to 10.362 village

Old camp (Tábor district) enabled to change the name of this village and

settlements of the old Camp, German Alttabor, the "Croydon".



22. the Decree of 27 June. in May 1920, no application was 11.678 urban

Village Guards (Jindřichův Hradec district) enabled to change the name of this

the village and the Village Guards, the German Platz, "Stráž nad Nežárkou.



23. Decree of 10 June 1999. June 1920, no. 33.332, was established to

the name of the village and the village Studénka (district Zdar), Rochdale, German

Studinka, was changed to "Studýnka".



24. Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no. 64.382, was the request of the municipality

Dry Vrben (České Budějovice district) enabled to change the name of this

towns and settlements in the Czech language to "Dry Vrbné".



25. the Decree of 26 July. October 1920, no. 54.281, was the request of the municipality

Třešovic (district of Smíchov) enabled to change the name of this village and the village

Třešovice, German Třešovic, also Třeschowitz, to "Districts".



Moravia:



26. the Decree of 3 July 2003. November 1920, no application was 48.998 village

God's blessing (district Brno) enabled to change the name of this village and

the village God's blessing, German paratroopers brigade Gottes, to "Stop".



27. Decree of 2 July. November 1920, no. 17.879, was the application of the local

the village of Brusperk-Anton's (district) enabled to settlements

Braniewo and by this local Antonínov municipality and merged were

one settlement after its merge they invited "in Ostrava".



28. the Decree of 21 March. in May 1920, no 9029, the name of the settlement was Htzendorfu

near Olomouc, German Htzendorf bei Olmtz, changed to "command".



29. the Decree of 29 April. in May 1920, no application was 20.227 village

Chropíně (district) enabled a change of name of this village and the village

Chropíň, German Chropin, "Chropyně".



30. the Decree of 26 July. October 1920, no. 1351, was the application of the village of small

Lazník (District Boundaries) enabled to change the name of this village and the village Small

Lazníky, German Klein Lasnik, on "Lazníčky".



31. Decree of 26 March. October 1920, no. 23.495, was established in order to

the name of the settlement, a small German Klein Woslawitz Oslavice, which form part of the

the local village of Rudikova (district of Velké Meziříčí) was changed on

"Oslavička".



32. Decree of 8 June. November 1920, no application was 21.453 village

German Malkovic (Vyškov district) enabled to change the name of this village and

settlements of the German Malkovice, German Malkowitz, German for "Rich

Málkovice ".



33. Decree of 26 March. October 1920, no. 27.326, was the request of the municipality

The island (district of Nové Město na Moravě) enabled to change the name of this

towns and settlements of the island, German Ostrau, "Ostrov nad Oslavou".



34. the Decree of 19 December 2003. June 1920, no. 35.717, was to request the city

the village of Ferry (okr. Moravská Ostrava) is enabled, the name of this village

Ferry and settlements, German Oderfurt, sounded "Ferry".



35. Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no. 49.341, was the request of the municipality

Roketnice (Třebíč district) enabled to change the name of this village and the village

Roketnice, German Roketnitz, "Roketnice nad Rokytnou".



36. Decree of 26 March. October 1920, no application was 28.939 village of Old

The village (district of Moravská Ostrava) enabled to change the name of this village and

the village Stará Ves, Bruntál, on "Stará Ves nad Ondřejnicí".



37. the Decree of 2 July. in March 1920, no. 58.951, allowed the application was

local municipality Sušice (Přerov district) change in the name of the settlement Ulrichova,

German Ulrichowitz, belonging to the local municipality, the volume on the

"Oldřichov Moravia".



38. the Decree of 26 July. October 1920, no. 1351, was established, the name

towns and villages of large Lazník, German Gross-Lasnik (district boundaries)

changed was on "Lazníky".



39. the Decree of 2 July. November 1920, no. 28.947, was to request the local

the village of Great Moravia (Šumperk district), to permit settlements United

Morava and upper Morava, the local municipality and merged were

one settlement after its merge they invited a "Great Moravia", German

"Gross-Mohrau".



40. the Decree of 26 July. October 1920, no. 23.495, was the application of the village of great

Oslavice (district of Velké Meziříčí) is allowed to change the name of this village and

village United Oslavice, German Gross-Woslawitz, on the "Oslavice".



41. Decree of 27 June. in March 1920, no. 57.897, was the request of the municipality

Zdetin (Prostějov district) enabled to settlements and Nechutín, Zdětín

the local municipality and merged in one village were, after

Merge they invited "Zdětín".



In Silesia:



42. the Decree of 27 June. October 1920, no. 15.876, was established to

the name of the village and the settlements of Karvína (district 19) was changed in the language

Czech to "Czech".



43. the Decree of 26 July. October 1920, no application was 25.790 village

Venclovic (district Frydek) is allowed to change the name of this village and the village

Venclovice, Polish Waclawowice, German Wenzlowitz, to "Limerick u

Frydek ".



Minister of the Interior:



Black pp