of 18 July 2003. April 1957 of corporate funds.
Change: 75/1960 Coll.
The National Assembly of the Czechoslovak Republic decided on this
An effective means to ensure that he was inspired by the tangible interest in working
on the performance of the tasks of the enterprise, and the crossing of developed Socialist
competition and increased participation by the workers in the management of the undertaking in the spirit
the unity of the interests of workers, enterprises and of the entire national economy,
the corporate funds are working.
(1) Corporate funds may be set up for workers in the national
enterprises and other economic organisacích of the State
the Socialist sector, after the event in each of their departments
(hereinafter referred to as "enterprises").
(2) the corporate funds, in particular, their resources and management,
modifies the Government mindful of those results of activity of the enterprises, which have
of decisive importance for the development of the national economy, and the particularities of the
the various economic sectors.
(3) a more detailed editing of corporate funds workers lays down the respective
the Ministers, in agreement with the Central Committee of the appropriate trade union and with
the Minister of finance.
(1) all the provisions are repealed, if governing managers ' funds in
the economic organisacích of the National Socialist sector; in particular, the
1. Government Regulation No. 27/1953 Coll., on directors ' funds in national and
municipal industrial enterprises;
2. Government Regulation No. 28/1953 Coll., on directors ' funds in national
enterprises of building and Assembly and in municipal construction enterprises;
3. Government Regulation No. 29/1953 Coll., on directors ' funds
4. Government Regulation No. 113/1953 Coll., on directors ' funds in
the economic organisacích of transport;
5. Government Regulation No. 34/1955 Coll., on directors ' funds in enterprises
the State of trade, other chozrasčotních selling, trading and
supply organisacích and in enterprises of the tourism and travel
This law shall enter into force on 1 January 2005. January 1957; It shall carry out all
members of the Government.