Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=31723&nr=96~2F1970~20Sb.&ft=txt
Ministry of Interior of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic
of 20 December. October 1970
the addition of Decree No 124/1961 Coll. on firearms and ammunition
Ministry of Interior of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic provides in
the agreement with the relevant central authorities, pursuant to section 24 of Act No. 162/1949
Coll., on arms and ammunition:
Decree No 124/1961 Coll. is supplemented as follows:
Under section 7, the following paragraph 7a is inserted:
The export and import of firearms and ammunition
(1) the firearm and ammunition purchased at the Czechoslovak Socialist
Republic can be exported to foreign countries only on the basis of the arms
passport issued by the Department of public safety by
of the stores of weapons, in which it was purchased.
(2) the application for authorisation to purchase firearms (ammunition) for the purpose of
its exports to foreign countries must be accompanied by a certificate store
firearms, containing the information about the type, mark, calibre and production
issue of weapons, where appropriate, of the nature, calibre and quantity of ammunition and the export
to enable the Customs House.
(3) the firearm purchased for export to foreign countries is fundamentally
sends the given shop address abroad. An exception may enable
the competent Department of public safety. When you enable this exception is
writes the release of the arms of the accompanying worksheet to a travel document of the person
that will be a firearm (ammunition) to export.
(4) the provisions of paragraphs 1 to 3 shall also apply to the export of arms and
ammunition to be donated to a stranger, the Czechoslovak Government
a citizen or organization abroad.
(5) an alien who intends to import them in the territory of the Czechoslovak Socialist
States firearms and ammunition, passports are issued by arms
the Embassy of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic.
(6) the Czechoslovak State citizen or an alien permanently living on the territory of the
The Czechoslovak Socialist Republic can import or receive
firearm and ammunition from abroad only with the consent of the district
Department of public safety the competent according to the place of permanent residence. "
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
Ing. Kaska in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic