Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=83402&nr=16~2F2015~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 14 July 1999. January 2015,
amending Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on the Senate's rules of procedure, as amended by
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on the Senate's rules of procedure, as amended by Act No.
78/2002 Coll., Act No. 172/2004 Coll., Act No. 625/2006 Coll., Act No.
162/2009 Coll. and Act No. 275/2012 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In § 71 para. 2 the second sentence, the word "special" is deleted.
2. In paragraph 105 of the third sentence, after the words "amendments", the words
"where appropriate, the reasons for them".
3. section 107 reads as follows:
After the performance of the rapporteur, does not contain a recommendation of the Committee the proposal to
The Senate has expressed the will to pursue Bill prompts President
Senators, to communicate, whether they want to submit such a proposal. If it was such a
the proposal contained in the recommendations of the Committee or filed, the vote on it without
the debate. You cannot vote on the proposal, raises an objection, if at least one
Caucus or at least 10 senators. If the proposal to the Senate
He expressed the will to pursue accepted Bill, negotiations, the Senate on
the Bill ends. ".
4. In § 109 paragraph. 1 at the end of the text of the first sentence, the words "and with the
5. the following section is inserted after section 120 120a, which including the footnotes.
' paragraph 120a
(1) the proposal of the legal measures the Senate must contain the exact wording of
What has the Senate resolve.
(2) the proposal of the legal measures of the Chamber is in the explanatory memorandum.
General part of the explanatory memorandum contains a statement that part of the proposed
legislation are not things, whose adjustment to legal measures in the Senate
The Constitution excludes, and justification of why its adoption urgent ^ 34 d).
On the general part of the explanatory memorandum contains, in particular, the appreciation of a valid
legal status, in the preamble to the main principles of the proposed legislation,
an explanation of the necessity of the proposed legislation as a whole, the appreciation of the
compliance of proposed legislation with the constitutional order of the Czech Republic and
with international treaties by which the Czech Republic is bound, the appreciation of the
the compatibility of proposed legislation with the provisions of the European Union and
the expected economic and financial reach of the proposed legislation,
in particular, the demands on the State budget and the budgets of the regions and municipalities. Special
part of the explanatory memorandum explains the contents of each of the provisions
the proposed legislation.
(3) together with the draft of the legal measures, the Government will submit to the Senate also
the draft implementing regulation, which is to be issued on the basis of a mandate
contained in the proposal of the legal measures of the Senate and has at the same time with him take
(4) if the proposal of the legal measures of the Senate amendment to the Act,
the Government also will present the text of the applicable law, or part thereof, which
the amendment concerned, with an indication of the proposed changes.
34 d) Article. 33 para. 1 and 2 of the Constitution. ".
6. In paragraph 122, after paragraph 3, insert a new paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) if the proposal for the legal measures of the Senate submitted only
amendments to correct legislative, technical, grammatical and
clerical errors, it may propose that the Senator made
vote on them without the suspension of negotiations of the Senate provided for in paragraph 3
the second sentence; such a proposal will decide the Senate without debate. ".
Paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be renumbered as paragraphs 5 and 6.
7. in paragraph 130, the following new section 130a to 130c, including the title
shall be added:
"Negotiations on the bills returned to the Chamber of deputies of the Senate as a
sponsor for completion
(1) if the Chamber of deputies of the Senate Bill as the applicant
for completion, puts it, the President of the Senate on the agenda of the next meeting
(2) the Bill shall be returned by the Senator responsible for the Senate, in order to justify
During its consideration of the Bill in the Chamber of Deputies. If it is not
authorized Senator present, determine the Senator returned the proposal relating to the
the Senate Bill. Then is open to debate, during which it is possible to
propose that was returned by the bill approved, rejected, negotiations on
It adjourned, or to be commanded by the Committee or committees to the new
consultation; proposals shall be voted on in the order listed.
(3) if the Senate Orders the returned the Bill to the Committee for reconsideration,
at the same time to determine who will be in the Senate and his organs to function
the appellant returned to the draft law.
(4) if the Senate does not provide otherwise, the time for renegotiation of the returned
the Bill in the Committee 30 days.
When acting on the returned bill, the Committee shall proceed mutatis mutandis under section
After discussion, the returned Bill Committee, or after the expiry of the period
for the reintegration of returned the draft law on the agenda of the meeting of the Chamber,
This is the Senate Bill returned by analogy pursuant to § 130. ".
8. In paragraph 131, the words "to 130" is replaced by "130c" and the words
"bills" with the words "or of the returned bills".
9. Part of the twenty-including title and footnote No 48 and 49:
"PART OF THE TWENTY-
PETITIONS AND OTHER CITIZENS
(1) Petitions addressed to the Senate, its bodies and officials shall be delivered
the Committee, which it is for the handling of petitions. The Administration will assess whether
complies with the conditions laid down by special law ^ 48). If the delivered
a petition signed by at least 10 000 persons, it shall inform the Committee, which
It is for the processing of petitions, organising committee.
(2) a Committee to which it is for the processing of petitions, will decide whether it will hear the
the author of the petition or the person who represents the members of the Committee on Petitions ^ 49), and
whether the content of the petition shall inform the respective member Governments, where appropriate,
the head of another Government Department or a representative of the local authorities.
(3) a Committee to which it is for the processing of petitions, may request the institution
The Senate, which is materially competent for the area to which the petition relates,
opinion on the petition within the period agreed by the Chairman of the Committee, which
It is for the handling of petitions with the President of the requested authority of the Senate.
(4) after completion of the investigation, in the case of a petition signed by less than 10 000
persons, the Committee, which it is for the processing of petitions, shall inform the person who
the petition filed. In response to state your opinion on the content of the petition and
informs you about how it is pending.
(1) If a petition signed by at least 10 000 persons, putting her
discussion on the agenda of the next meeting of the Senate Committee, after which the
It is for the processing of petitions, the Organising Committee announced that the investigation in
things such petition has been closed. Contained in the notification, the name of
the rapporteur, the name of the person who represents the members of the Committee on Petitions ^ 49), and
names of natural persons and representatives of legal entities, administrative offices
or the authorities of the territorial Government that the Committee considers the petition in question.
(2) at the start of the hearing of a petition in accordance with paragraph 1 shall notify the
the name of the President, who shall represent the Committee on Petitions ^ 49). Such a person
has the right to access to the Chamber and the right to withdraw the debate to
the present petition, and not more than two, and up to 10 minutes,
unless the Senate otherwise. If the Senate decides to have the same rights and
other individuals, whose names said the Committee, which it is for the handling of
Petitions, in its notification pursuant to paragraph 1.
(3) the hearing of a petition in accordance with paragraph 1 at a meeting of the Senate shall initiate
the Rapporteur of the Committee, which it is for the processing of petitions, which introduces
The Senate with the contents of the petition and the progress and results of the investigation and
propose a method of execution. After the President begins the debate.
(4) the hearing of a petition in accordance with paragraph 1 at a meeting of the Senate is terminated
voting on the resolution, which the Senate is dealing with or petition to discharge
Returns the of the Committee, which must the handling of petitions.
(5) on the outcome of the Senate shall inform the President of the Chamber, who
the petition filed.
(1) the petitions received, their content and the way the settlement presents
the Committee, which it is for the handling of petitions of the Senate report. In the message,
in particular, who filed the petition, which has been delivered, what is involved and
how, when and by whom were discussed and dealt with. Unless the Senate otherwise,
presents the Committee, which it is for the processing of petitions, such a message
each year, by 15. February for the previous calendar year.
(2) a report on the content and method of processing petition, or pending
each petition may request from the Senate Committee, which must
the handling of petitions at any time.
Submissions that are not petitions, the Committee, which it is for the handling of
the petition, as the case may be shall discharge, or passes the factually competent
committees or commissions, or refer to the relevant authorities or
institutions. The author of pending or referral always informed.
48) Act No. 85/1990 Coll. on the right of the petitions.
49) section 3 of Act No. 85/1990 Coll. ".
10. In Appendix 1 on page 2 of the model certificate the sentence ' the holder of a Senator
This licence is entitled to free use of public resources
public transport except air transport. "shall be deleted.
The effectiveness of the
This law shall enter into force on the twentieth day following the day on
its publication, with the exception of article 87(1). I, point 10, which is effective as of the fifty-
the day following the day of publication.
Hamáček in r.
Zeman in r.
Sobotka in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic