of 30 March 2004. January 2003, repealing some of the legislation in the
the field of safety and health at work
The Ministry of labour and Social Affairs shall lay down pursuant to § 9 and 24 of Act No.
2/1969 Coll., on establishment of ministries and other central bodies of the State
administration of the Czech Republic, as amended by Act No. 202/1990 Coll., Act No.
576/1990 Coll. and Act No. 478/1992 Coll.:
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No. 56/1981 Coll., on ensuring the safety of work and technical
devices in inland navigation.
2. Decree No. 379/1991 Coll., amending and supplementing Decree of the Czech
the Office of the work safety no 56/1981 Coll., on ensuring the safety and
technical equipment in inland navigation.
3. Decree No 42/1985 Coll., on ensuring the safety of work with manual
4. Decree No 124/1982 Coll., laying down requirements to ensure
safety at work with lasers.
5. Decree No. 12/1995 Coll., on ensuring the safety and operation of the
storage of bulk materials.
6. Return of the Czech Office of work safety # 23 of 15. 11.1972 to
ensuring the safety in operation of radiolokátorů (reg. amount
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Ing. Skromach in r.