of 17 December. in July 2006,
amending Decree No. 13/2005 Coll., on the middle education and
education in the Conservatory
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, determined in accordance with section 7 (2). 3,
section 19, section 23, paragraph. 3, § 26 paragraph. 4, section 31, paragraph. 1, § 71, § 83, paragraph. 5, §
paragraph 84. 3 and section 85, paragraph. 3 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school,
primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education (the education
the law), as amended by law no 383/2005 Coll.:
Decree No. 13/2005 Coll., on the medium of education and training in
the Conservatory, is hereby amended as follows:
1. In article 1, the words "their description are:" words
"high school, secondary school, secondary vocational school,".
2. In article 2 (2). 1 the figure "80" is replaced by "60".
3. In article 3, after paragraph 1 the following new paragraphs 2 and 3, including the
footnote 1a shall be inserted:
"(2) if it is not possible to evaluate the pupil of one subject, on the
the report card for the respective subject matter instead of the degree of benefit of the word
(3) If the student is teaching the subject of a completely unloaded ^ 1a),
the report card shall be subject to the appropriate place of the degree of benefit
the word "relieved (and)".
1A) of section 67, paragraph. 2 Act No. 561/2004 Coll. ".
Paragraphs 2 to 7 shall become paragraphs 4 to 9.
4. In section 3, paragraph 3. at the end of paragraph 6 shall be replaced by a comma and the following dot
the letter d), which read:
"(d)) nehodnocen (a).".
5. In section 3, paragraph 3. 9, after the words "5-insufficient", the words "or
If the pupil is not rated for any subject at the end of the second
half year ^ 1b) ".
Footnote 1b is inserted:
"1b) of section 69, paragraph. 6 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll. ".
6. In section 3, the following paragraph 10, including footnote 1 c
"(10) the pupil is nehodnocen, if it is not possible to evaluate from a
the subject at the end of the first half or the replacement of the term "^ 1 c).
1 c) § 69 paragraph. 5 of the Act No. 561/2004 Coll. ".
7. In section 4, the title is: "the rules for the evaluation of the results of the education of the pupils".
8. In section 4, in the uvozovací sentence, the word "details" is replaced by
"The rules for the" and the words "educational programs" are inserted after the words "
they are part of the school of law ".
9. In section 6 (1). 1 (a). and the word) "fields" Word
10. In section 6 (1). 1 (c)):
"(c)) where komisionální přezkoušení5).".
11. In section 6, paragraphs 2 to 4, including footnote 5a:
"(2) Komisionální the test referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)) can student review
in one day of not more than one.
(3) Komisionální test from the reasons mentioned in paragraph 1 (b). (b)) can
the pupil in the second half to take place as soon as possible in the month of August, the competent
the school year, if an adult legal guardian of a minor pupil or pupil
agrees with the Director of the school of the earlier term; in the case of the last disciple
year of education will meet the Director of the school of application for the earlier term always.
(4) the details concerning the holding of komisionální tests, including the composition of the
the Commission for the komisionální test, the date of the test and the method of
notice to the pupil and the legal representative of a minor pupil regarding the results of the
the test provides for the Director of the school ^ 5a) and publish it in an accessible place in the
section 164, paragraph 5a). 1 (a). and Act No. 561)/2004 Coll. ".
12. In article 6, paragraph 5 shall be deleted.
13. In section 10, paragraph 1. 1 the words "after discussion of the pedagogical Council, ' shall be deleted.
14. In section 10, paragraph 1. 2, after the words "the class teacher", the words "or
teacher training ".
15. In section 10, paragraph 1. 3, the word "When" is the word "zaviněném".
16. In section 10, paragraph 1. 3 at the end of subparagraph (d)), the comma following the word "or".
17. In section 11, the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) in articles, which contain the selected subject matter, may be part of the
theoretical teaching exercise. The exercise usually takes place in the
classrooms, specialized classrooms and laboratories. The conditions under which the
the exercises take place, established school educational program. ".
18. In section 12 (b). (f)), the word "work" is replaced by "activities".
19. In section 12 at the end of the dot is replaced by a comma and the following point (h)),
"h) conditions of cooperation designated employee of the legal person
operating the school and the staff of the natural or legal persons
Organization and management of practical teaching in the workplace physical
or legal persons. ".
20. In section 13 (3). 2, the words ", in higher grades may not be longer
than 7 hours "shall be deleted.
21. section 14 reads:
The exercise is part of the practical teaching in subjects that reinforce the
vocational education and training of the pupils. The exercise usually takes place in the
specialist classrooms, laboratories and workshops or workplaces
natural or legal persons. The conditions under which the exercise
takes place, the school provides an educational program. ".
22. section 15 reads as follows:
Instructional practice, professional practice and artistic practice
(1) Teaching practice, professional practice and artistic practice takes place in the
the range specified by the framework educational programme in schools, in
school facilities or work places of natural or legal
(2) Teaching practice is carried out regularly as part of the teaching.
Professional practice and artistic practice takes place as part of the teaching in
blocks, typically in whole weeks.
(3) Instructional practice, professional practice and artistic practice taught by the teacher
Professional and artistic courses and teacher practice
teaching. Practicing the skills of pupils in the workplace physical or
legal persons may be carried out under the guidance and supervision of the instructors.
(4) the organizational arrangement of teaching practice, professional practice, or art
the practice provides for the Director of the school, according to the focus of the field of education and
in accordance with the conditions laid down for the progress of education in the framework education
the program. ".
23. In article 21, the words "or activity" moved beyond words
"an alternative way to the education of the pupil".
This Decree shall take effect on 1 January 2005. September 2006.
JUDr. Ms in r.