Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=78463&nr=365~2F2012~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 23 December 2003. October 2012
on the issue of a commemorative silver dvousetkoruny to 100. anniversary of the opening
Municipal House in Prague
The Czech National Bank establishes, pursuant to section 22 (b). and) Act No. 6/1993 Coll., on the
Česká národní banka, as amended by Act No 442/2000 Coll.:
(1) on 7 February 2004. November 2012, to 100. anniversary of the opening of the Municipal House in
Makes Commemorative Silver dvousetkoruna (hereinafter referred to as "commemorative coins").
(2) commemorative coins to be issued in the current implementation, and in the specific implementation of
with polished field coins and Matt relief (hereinafter referred to as "special
the implementation of ").
(3) in the ordinary commemorative coins and a special design with lead alloy
containing 925 parts silver and 75 parts copper. The weight of the commemorative coins is
13 g, diameter 31 mm and 2.2 mm. thickness during the excavation of commemorative coins in the ordinary
and the specific implementation of a tolerance of 0.1 mm in diameter and in the strength of
0.15 mm. Weight tolerance up is 0.26 g and in the content
Silver up 1% of the variance. Edge of the commemorative coins in the current implementation is
milled, edge commemorative coins in a special design is smooth with a
frieze of "CZECH NATIONAL BANK * Ag * .925 13 g *".
(1) on the front of commemorative coins is a representation of the "Fidelity" of decoration
The Mayor's Hall of the Municipal House in Prague. To the left of the representation of the
"Fidelity" is a stylized Art Deco font name of the State ", the CZECH
REPUBLIC ", and under that designation of face value of the coins is the acronym of
monetary units "$ 200". The Czech mint mark formed by composition
the letters "n" and "M" is under the designation of face value of the coin.
(2) on the reverse side of the commemorative coin is the façade of the Municipal House in Prague.
To the left of him is a stylised Art Nouveau font inscription "opening of the MUNICIPAL
House in Prague "and the dates" 1912 "and" 2012 ". In the bottom-left
commemorative coins are commemorative coins, the initials of the designer of the academic sculptor
Hassan Wichnerové, which consist of the letters "MW".
(3) the representation of the commemorative coins is indicated in the annex to this Decree.
This Decree shall enter into force on 7 February 2004. November 2012.
Ing. Singer, PhD., r.
The representation of the commemorative coins to 100. the anniversary of the opening of the Municipal House in Prague
(facial and WS)
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic