The Czech National Bank
of 10 June 1999. June 1999
on the issue of banknotes of 5 000 CZK model 1999
The Czech National Bank establishes, pursuant to section 22 (b). and) Act No. 6/1993 Coll., on the
The Czech National Bank:
On 8 July 2006. September 1999 shall be issued into circulation banknotes of 5 000 CZK model 1999
(hereinafter referred to as "Note model 1999").
(1) Note: the model 1999 has the same dimensions including tolerances
as a note after 5 000 CZK model 1993 "^ 1") (hereinafter "note of the pattern
1993 "). For the banknote paper is used for the 1999 model of the same quality and
timbre, with protective okénkovým Strip and watermark as the
Notes to the model 1993.
(2) Bankovkový the paper used for printing banknotes model 1999 is equipped with
visible Orange fibres with a length of 6 mm.
(3) Bankovkový paper for the banknotes to the model 1999 is also furnished with a protective
iridiscentním stripe width of 20 mm with a tolerance of 0.5 mm, tolerances
located on the front of at a distance of 136 mm from the left edge
banknotes with a tolerance of 3 mm. offset Protective glossy bar is
the transparent, slightly silvery-coloured and with a certain angle of incidence of the light
gets the golden colour with a metallic sheen. At the right edge of the protective
iridiscentního bar from top to bottom are negatively marked number "5000".
(4) a trademark registration mark banknotes in 1999 has the pattern of a loophole
against the light form the letters "CR", located in the white circular area. The part of the
protective registration marks visible on the front of it is printed in
grey-blue colour and is located in the upper left area of the print shapes
banknotes. Part of the protective registration marks visible on the reverse side is
printed in colour, blue-black, and is located in the top right of the
(1) on the obverse of the banknote design and texts 1999 are the same as for
Notes to the model 1993. For printing with the exception of the year
use the same printing techniques as in the notes to the model 1993.
(2) the year of issue of the banknote is printed on the front of the printing of the
areas of grey-blue in color, is located in the lower-left area of the print
Notes on tmavorůžové Ribbon shape and is marked with a number of the "1999".
(3) optically variable ink that is on the front of the banknote design
1999 printed the hexagonal face with negatively depicted the head of the
Lion, depending on the angle of incidence of the light changes from color to color gold
Green. The lines that make up the mane of the lion are horizontal.
(1) on the reverse of the banknote design and texts are the representation of the 1999 the same as for
Notes to the model 1993. For printing are used the same printing
techniques as in the notes to the model 1993.
(2) the reverse side of the banknote of the model 1999 is different from the reverse side of the banknotes
the model 1993 only at the bottom of a wide nepotištěného margins
the banknote is printed in blue-black colour printing from the desktop graphic symbol
in the shape of a stylised lime leaf.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. September 1999.
doc. Ing. Tošovský in r.
1) Decree No. 290/1993 Coll., on the issue of banknotes of 5 000 CZK.