The Czech Mining Authority
of 28 June. January 2000,
amending the Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 52/1997 Coll., which
out the requirements to ensure the safety and health at work
and safety when liquidation of main mine workings
The Czech mining Office lays down pursuant to § 6 paragraph 1. 6 (a). and) Act No. 61/1988
Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration:
Decree No. 52/1997 Coll., laying down requirements to ensure
safety and health at work and the safety of operations at
liquidation of main mine workings, is amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 2 (d)):
"(d)) the main mining work-mining work, resulting to the surface. The main
mining mining exploration works are parts (shafts, chimneys),
otvírková (pit, adit), ventilation, drainage, mining and rescue
Wells. The main work of the mine are not search and exploration drilling, ".
2. In paragraph 2 (f)):
"(f))-create a nevýbušného environment Inertisation in likvidovaném mine
the work, ".
3. in paragraph 2 of the letter h) is added:
"h) security space-space on the surface in the immediate surroundings
the mouth of the main mine, in which the acting mining air can
endanger the life or health of the people. ".
4. In article 3, paragraph 3. 2, c) and (g)) be deleted.
5. In section 3, paragraph 3. 2 the letter l) is added:
"l) in gassy coal mines and an assessment of the possible routes the output of methane
on the surface, the evaluation of plynodajnosti and measures
uncontrolled leakage of gases to the surface ".
6. In section 3, paragraph 3. 2 the letter m) is added:
"m) the method and calculation of ventilation. the way of the main mining Inertisation
works at his disposal (section 14a) ".
7. § 5 paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) the pit is disposed of its full smothering of reinforced zásypovým
material. If this is the nature of the pit, on the basis of the authorisation
the district mining Office use unpaved for backfilling operations; enable
must include measures to ensure the safety in terms of stability
the pit and its surroundings. "
At the same time, footnote No. 6) and a link to it in § 5 para.
8. in section 5, paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) the method of disposal of other major mines will determine the documentation
9. in section 6 (1). 4 the words ' 100 m3 ' is replaced by ' 200 m3 ".
10. In paragraph 7 (2). 3, after the word "for" the words "or
11. In article 7, paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be deleted.
12. section 8 including the title reads as follows:
Construction of abutment of the dam, its location, the way to ensure the stability of the
recognise columns generously and load resistance
hydrostatic pressure determines the documentation. ".
13. section 9, including the title shall be deleted.
14. in section 10 paragraph 6 is added:
"(6) the closing marks constant representing the ohlubňový way. In the designation
the name of the pit and mine, its diameter and depth, the year begin
excavation pits and the year of completion of liquidation, information on the method of disposal
the pit, the kind of generously, size of the safety zone, and
warning of any danger of gas. Similarly, the marks and the mouth of the
scrap Gallery. ".
15. in paragraph 10, the following paragraph 7 is added:
"(7) the Gases between the rock mass and the migrant jámovým masonry must be
drawn odfukovým the chimney. Chimney CAP must be equipped with a
the shut-off valve and must allow a subscription to their samples and connection to the
the exhaust system or device. ".
16. in section 11 paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) safety zone shall be established on the surface around the likvidovaného
the main mine. The smallest dimension of the safety zone defined
the documentation (section 3) must not exceed their outer circumference of the jam at least
20 m security zone at the dimensions of the pit shall be enlarged with
taking into account the status and how the liquidation, to the mining, geological,
hydrogeological and geotechnical situation in the immediate surroundings
the managed pits. Size of the safety zone for other major
mine workings shall be determined having regard to the nature of the main excavation,
the mining, geological, hydrogeological and geotechnical situation in his
17. in paragraph 11 (1) 2 the words "in full height" shall be deleted.
18. in article 11, paragraph 3, including footnote No. 8a):
"(3) safety zone it is necessary to indicate in the mining and geological survey
8A) § 14 para. 1 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. ".
19. in article 11, paragraph 4, including footnote # 9):
"(4) the Organization shall submit a proposal for the building authority to issue a decision on the
building closure in the safety zone, of the nature and extent of the protections and
Mark likvidovaného of the main excavation, or other change
in the use of the territory. Determination of the safety zone, and submission of the proposal
the organisation shall notify the building authority of whether or not the authority of spatial planning.
A copy of the decision to allow the liquidation of main mine shall send
the district mining office building Office and the authority of a territorial planning.
9) Act No. 50/1976 Coll., as amended.
Decree No. 133/1998 Coll., which implements certain provisions of
Building Act. ".
20. in section 12 (1):
"(1) when disposing of the main mine around his mouth down
security space. Security space with across the Board shall specify at least the
the extent of the safety zone. Its height will determine the Organization of the documentation
so, in order to avoid possible adverse effects of mine gases. ^ 10). "
21. in § 12 para. 3, § 13 para. 2, § 14 para. 3 and 4, the word "pit"
replaced by the words "main mining tasks".
22. in § 14 para. 5 the first sentence reads as follows:
"The pipeline that is referred to in the documentation left in vertical likvidovaném
or úklonném the main mine workings must be, if it is not used for ventilation
or pumping water, exhaust or gas indication or if the
leaves for future filling of vacant space, filled with plastic
zásypovým the material. ".
23. in article 14, the following paragraph 6 is added:
"(6) all accesses to the likvidovaného the main excavation from the surface
must be disposed of. The documentation will determine how the liquidation,
in particular, depending on the potential air likvidovaném inerting
the main mine workings. ".
24. under section 14 shall be added to § 14a, which including the title reads as follows:
(1) documentation for the making inert of includes, in particular:
and) the type of inert gases, which will be used for inerting,
b) equipment designed for filling of inert gases into the main mine
(c) the method of implementation) inerting,
d) ratio of inert gas to methane, which will be achieved and inertization
the method and frequency of verifications,
(e)) the measures to ensure the safety and health at work.
(2) for the making inert conditions must be created before the commencement of the liquidation
(3) source of inert gas must be located outside the security area.
(4) after the making inert of backfilling the pit must be instituted immediately. ".
25. In section 16(1). 3 footnote 13):
"13) section 20 to 22 of the Decree No. 22/1989 Coll.".
26. in section 17(2). 2, the words "and the status of jámových/plugs"
shall be deleted.
27. in section 18 of the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the first sentence
the following sentence shall be added:
"For the other major mines that was destroyed before the acquisition
the effectiveness of this Ordinance and whose location is known, it should be the requirements of §
11 secure until 31 December 2006. December 2004. ".
28. in article 18, the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) within six months from the entry into force of this Decree shall submit to the
the organisation of the competent authority with the district mining Office time works
the fulfillment of the requirement under § 18 para. 1. ".
29. in paragraph 19 of the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraph 2, which reads as follows:
"(2) the results of the checks pursuant to § 16 para. 4 and 5 and § 19 para. 1 including
the Organization shall submit a summary of actions taken once a year
the relevant district mining authority. ".
30. In Appendix 1, point 9 is added:
"9. the Final solution to the issues associated with mining the waters and the output
and communication can be surface water) with the environment of the mine,
(b)) data from the neighbouring mines or mining districts, especially with regard to the method of
contact and a solution of water,
(c) the quantity of mine water and) planned frequency of measurement after making
the dismantling work,
(d)), the level of mine water and waste-water management, mining
tributaries and drainage,
e) technical measures that prevent any contamination on the surface
groundwater and surface water contamination of the waters and the entrepreneurial class of mine water
from the sources on the surface,
f) technical solutions associated with the possible accumulation and mine
gases to the surface with regard to mines, firing ".
31. in Appendix 1 of annex v, point 2, map the first sentence reads as follows:
"Maps of the effects of mining on the surface made up to the date of termination
32. in annex No. 1 of the annex shall be added to the map point 3 is added:
"3. the anticipated effects on the landscape Map on the surface.".
The main mine workings, for which disposal method, it was decided
before the entry into force of this order, the settlement does, or
According to the schedule already approved will complete the liquidation.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. April 2000.
doc.JUDr. Ing. Makarius, CSc. v. r.