of 7 November. December 2010,
amending Act No. 137/2006 Coll., on public procurement, as amended by
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
Amendment of the Act on public procurement
Act No. 137/2006 Coll., on public procurement, as amended by Act No.
110/2007 Coll., Act No. 296/2007 Coll., Act No. 76/2008 Coll., Act No.
124/2008 Coll., Act No. 41/2009 Coll., Act No. 110/2009 Coll., Act No.
228/2009 Coll., Act No. 281/2009 Coll., Act No. 417/2009 Coll. and act
No 179/2010 Coll., shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 53 para. 1 letter):
"to submit a list) that statutory bodies or members of statutory
authorities, who in the last 3 years have worked for the contracting authority and ".
2. In § 53 para. 1 the letter l) is added:
"l) which has the form of a public limited-liability company shall submit a current list
shareholders with a share of stock greater than 10%. ".
3. In § 53 para. 1 the letter m) be deleted.
4. In paragraph 125 of paragraph 1. 2 the words "pursuant to § 53 para. 1 "the words
"(b). a) to (j)) ".
5. In section 127 paragraph. 1 (b). a), the words ' pursuant to § 53 para. 1 "
' (a). a) to (j)) ".
6. In paragraph 133, at the end of paragraph 1, the following sentence "the certificate cannot be
replace demonstrate basic qualification pursuant to § 53 para. 1 (b). k) and
7. In § 138 para. 1, after the words "in full" the words "except
demonstrate the basic qualification pursuant to § 53 para. 1 (b). k) and (l)) ".
1. Public procurement, design contests and the procedure for the review of
the acts of the contracting authority by the Office for the protection of competition commenced prior to the
the effective date of this Act shall be completed according to the existing
2. In the procedures for review of acts of the contracting authority, which started after the
the effective date of this Act and on the award of public
the contracts or the competition for the proposal referred to in point 1, shall follow the procedure referred to in
the existing legislation.
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This Act shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Němcová in r.
Nečas in r.