Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=83935&nr=85~2F2015~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 19 December 2003. March 2015,
amending Act No. 505/1990 Coll., on metrology, as amended
the laws of the
Parliament has passed the following Act of the Czech Republic:
Act No. 505/1990 Coll., on metrology, as amended by Act No. 119/2000 Coll.
Act No. 13/2002 Coll., Act No. 134/2002 Coll., Act No. 226/2003 Coll.
Act No 444/2005 Coll., Act No. 481/2008 Coll., Act No. 223/2009 Sb.
Act No. 155/2010 Coll. and Act No. 18/2012 Coll., is hereby amended as follows:
1. section 4 reads as follows:
The authority may, at the request of the user set the gauge cut on the set
the period laid down by the specific destination of the gauge approval obligations
the type and validation. ".
2. In section 6 (1). 2, the third sentence shall be replaced by the phrases "this requirement
considered to have been met if the gauge has the required measurement and
technical characteristics provided for measures of a general nature. Measures of a General
nature in addition to the metrological and technical properties
set the gauge, the type-approval tests.
3. In section 8 to the end of the text of paragraph 1, the words "or have been
accompanied by a certificate from an accredited manufacturer certified
reference material ".
4. In section 9 (2). 1, the second sentence is replaced by the phrases "this requirement
be considered satisfied if the required gauge measurement
the properties of the set of measures of a general nature. Measures of a general nature
In addition to the metrological properties of the gauge set
the tests in the validation. ".
5. In article 9 the following paragraph 8 to 10 are added:
"(8) for selected species provided for extending the force gauges
verification on the basis of a positive outcome of the statistical sampling tests.
The Ministry shall determine by Decree the species set of gauges, whose
the validity of the authorization on the basis of the positive outcome of the statistical sampling
the test is extended, and the time that the individual selected species
set the gauge the validity of verification to be extended.
(9) the statistical selection tests for the purposes of extending the period of validity of the
Czech metrology Institute performs authentication, proceed by
measures of a general nature which set out for each of the selected species
gauge sets out the procedures and conditions of the tests and the criteria for their positive
the result. Request to conduct a statistical selection tests can be made
first 2 years and not later than 1 year before the expiry of the
the prior authorization provided for the gauge.
(10) the applicant for extension of validity of the verification is obliged to extend
the period of validity of the verification of the meet the persons concerned the measurement, and up to 3 months
the date of issue of the Protocol on the extension of the validation. ".
6. In section 10, paragraph 1. 1 the words "initial verification, for other gauges of their
the initial calibration "shall be replaced by the word" verification ".
7. In section 10, at the end of the text of paragraph 1, the words ", if it is not
an accredited manufacturer ".
8. In section 10, paragraph 1. 2, the words ", the initial calibration of etalons and imported
Working gauges "be deleted.
9. In section 11 paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the Czech metrology Institute for the purposes of the verification provided for the gauge,
the certificate of approval expired, can allow its
structural change, if this design change occurs to replace
defective or worn out parts of the other parts from the original part is different,
but functionally identical with it, and this change does not affect the
and set the gauge function),
(b) the technical characteristics of the set gauge) applicable to the approval of the
(c) the metrological characteristics of the meter) laid down for the approval of the
10. under section 11 is added to § 11a is inserted:
(1) the user is obliged to set the meter on the request of the person, which may
be without prejudice to its incorrect measurement, ask about the examination provided for
(2) the Czech metrology Institute and entities authorized under this
of the law to the appropriate authentication type check gauges
set the gauge and the examination shall be issued a certificate, the annex is
the test protocol. Requirements and formalities examination certificate
the test protocol, the Ministry shall set by Decree.
(3) set the gauge shall be regarded as satisfactory if it has
examination of metrological characteristics provided for measures of a general nature.
Measures of a general nature in addition to the metrological properties
set the gauge the tests of the examination, if they are
different from the tests for authentication.
(4) the costs of the examination provided for the gauge shall be borne by
and the applicant in the examination) if the meter is found to be laid down
When the examination is satisfactory,
(b)) in the case of the user set the gauge for the gauge is
found to be unsatisfactory when examination. ".
11. In section 13 (3). 1 (a). (c)), the words "the state metrological control
the gauges ' shall be replaced by the words "authentication set of gauges, certification
reference materials ".
12. In section 14, paragraph. 1 (c)):
"(c)) shall approve the gauge types and validates the specified gauge".
13. In section 14, paragraph. 1 (a). g), the words "goods and bottles" are replaced by the words
"the goods designated by the symbol" e "and the bottles marked with the symbol" 3 "."
14. In section 14, paragraph. 1 the letter j) is added:
"j) measures of a general nature issued pursuant to section 6 (1). 2, § 9 (2). 1, § 9
paragraph. 9 and § 11a paragraph. 3. "
15. In section 14 is at the end of paragraph 1, the period is replaced by a comma and the following
the letter l) and m) are added:
"l) performs a statistical sampling test according to section 9 (2). 9,
m) performs checking set of gauges according to § 11a. ".
16. In article 14, paragraph 2 reads:
"(2) the Czech metrology Institute may allow
and the change provided for the gauge)-under the conditions laid down in section 11
(b) the short-term use of fixed gauge) in the time between the end of his
repair or installation and verification with the restriction this time. ".
17. In section 23, paragraph. 1 (a). (c)), the words "or the calibration" shall be deleted.
18. In section 23 is at the end of paragraph 1, the period is replaced by a semicolon and the following
the letter i) and (j)) are added:
"i) as the applicant for extension of validity of the verification of the person"
concerned with the extension of the period of validity of the measurement verification in accordance with section 9 (2).
(j) structural change) carried out a specified gauge without authorization under section
11. 4. ".
19. the heading of section 24 c is deleted.
20. section 24 c is deleted.
21. In the heading of section 25 reads:
"The deadline for the approval of types of gauges, authentication, defined
gauges and certification of reference materials ".
22. In section 27, the words "section 7 (2). 3, § 8 paragraph. 2 and 5, § 9 (2). 1 to 3 of section
9A, paragraph. 2 to 4, section 12 paragraph. 3.0 "shall be replaced by the words" § 8 paragraph. 2 and 5, § 9
paragraph. 1, 2 and 8, section 9a of the paragraph. 2, 3, 5 and 6, § 11a paragraph. 2, section 12 paragraph. 2. "
The effectiveness of the
This law shall enter into force on 1 January 2005. April 2015.
In r. hamáček.
Zeman in r.
Sobotka in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic