Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=78471&nr=371~2F2012~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 6 May 1999. November 2012,
amending Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on detailed conditions
termination of education in secondary education, GCSE, as amended by
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, establishes, pursuant to § 81 para.
11, section 91 paragraph 2. 1 and section 113a of the paragraph. 2 Act No. 561/2004 Coll., on
pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education
(the Education Act), as amended by Act No. 242/2008 Coll., Act No. 49/2009
Coll., Act No. 472/2011 Coll. and Act No. 370/2012:
Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on detailed conditions of termination of education
in high school, GCSE as amended by Decree No. 90/2010
Coll., Decree No. 274/2010 Coll., Decree No. 54/2007 Coll. and Decree No.
273/2010 Coll., shall be amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 1 (b). (f)), the word "document" shall be replaced by "documents and
the files ".
2. In paragraph 1, point j) repealed.
Letters k) and (l)) are known as the letters j and k)).
3. In article 2 (2). 3, the first sentence is inserted after the phrase "a written work is possible
held at an earlier date, but not earlier than 1. April. ".
4. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). and) the words "15. November ' is replaced by ' 1.
5. In section 4, paragraph 4. 2 (a). b) and d), the words "and the level of difficulty ' shall be deleted.
6. In section 4, paragraph 4. 5 (b). and) the words "30. November "is replaced by" 15.
7. in section 5, paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be added:
"(1) from the test subject didactic test Czech language and literature
lasts 60 minutes.
(2) a written work from the test subject of Czech language and literature takes
90 minutes. By this time does not include time on the selection of the award by
of paragraph 3. '.
8. in § 5 para. 3 the words "and for each level of difficulty ' shall be deleted.
9. in section 5, paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) an alien who is staying in the territory of the United States for a continuous period
less than two years immediately before the date of graduation exams, the
his request, extending the period of holding the didactic test in Czech language
and literature about 15 minutes and the written work of Czech language and literature about
30 minutes. When the written work has the option to use a translation dictionary
and the dictionary of standard Czech. ".
10. In paragraph 6 of paragraph 2 and 3 shall be added:
"(2) for the oral examination of the common part of the principal of the school in accordance with the
Catalog requirements down and exposes students to 30. September school
the year in which the school leaving certificate examination takes place, a list of at least 40
literary works. School list is valid for the spring and autumn test
the period following his disclosure of the pupils.
(3) the list of literary works from the school the pupil prepares according to the criteria for the
Select enter the common part of oral exams according to the custom catalog list
20 literary works. The pupil commits its own list to the Director of the school until 31 December 2006.
March for the spring evaluation period and up to 30. June for fall test
period. If a student fails to return to the date the custom list of literary
works with the test of balloted worksheets to all parts contained in the
the school's list of literary works. Principal of the school shall ensure work sheets
for the pupils to the works of their own lists of literary works ".
11. In paragraph 6 (1). 6, the words "at the same difficulty level ' shall be deleted.
12. paragraph 7, as follows:
"section 7 of the
(1) the test from the test subject of a foreign language can be held from
and the English language),
(b)) of the French language,
(c)) of the German language,
(d)) of the Spanish language, or
(e)) of the Russian language.
(2) from the test subject didactic test foreign language takes 95 minutes, of
This 35-minute listening test and part of the 60 minutes part of the test that verifies the
reading and language knowledge and skills.
(3) the written work of course foreign language test takes 60 minutes. "
13. section 9, including the title reads as follows:
The test of mathematics
Didactic test in mathematics takes 90 minutes. Before the start of the didactic
the students have a 15-minute test on the selection procedure. ".
14. section 10, including the title.
15. in article 11, paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) the Centre shall deliver the relevant test documentation to the test site
in security containers, no later than the last working day of the week,
preceding the commencement of didactic tests and written work under §
16. in article 15, paragraph 2. 6, the first sentence is replaced by the phrase "preparation for the defence of
graduation work takes at least 5 minutes. ".
17. In article 16(1). 1, the second sentence is replaced by the phrase "Published topics
keep even for a repair and replacement test test. ".
18. In article 16(1). 2, the second sentence is replaced by the phrase "preparation for the oral
the test takes at least 15 minutes. ".
19. in paragraph 22 of the paragraph. 2 the word "following" shall be replaced by ' not later than
the following ".
20. in section 22 paragraph 3 reads:
"(3) the written work of foreign-language evaluator from the Centre receives;
reviews passes through its Center evaluator information
in terms of the system laid down by the Centre. The Centre shall make available the results of the
the Director of the school in the spring to the beginning of the test period, the holding of oral
tests the common part of the appropriate class and in the autumn a trial period
within 3 working days of the Assembly reviews all written work from
foreign language students of the appropriate class. The written work of the Czech language and
literature receives from the Director of the school and the evaluator reviews passes
the Director of the school, which is in the beginning of the holding of oral tests of the common
in the relevant section of the class in the spring and a trial period to 13. September in
autumn trial period shall send to the Centre. Director of the school, without undue
delay, notify the results of written work students. Start dates of oral
tests of each class shall notify the Director of the school through the Center
its information system to begin written work. ".
21. in paragraph 2 of article 23. 4, the second sentence shall be deleted.
22. in article 23, paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) the evaluation of the mandatory common part on the basis of test scores in
the results referred to in paragraph 3 converts to the Center of the classification scale
(b)) 2-the praiseworthy,
e) 5-poor. ".
23. in article 23, the following paragraphs 6 and 7 are added:
"(6) the assessment of the common part of the optional tests pursuant to § 78 para. 5
the Education Act, on the basis of the results achieved under paragraph 3
Converts the scale Center benefit:
(7) If a pupil exam or examination did not take place, the
the logs for the respective subject grade instead of the benefit of the word
24. section 26 including title and footnotes # 13:
Overall assessment of the baccalaureate and the release of the report card
(1) Center in the spring trial period no later than 2 working days from
the Assembly of the results of graduation exams in a single class, and in the
autumn trial period no later than 2 working days from
the Assembly of the results of the individual pupil shall make available the results of the Director
schools through the information system of the Centre. The headmaster then
the pupil shall issue without delay, which he did successfully, both parts of the
baccalaureate, certificate of matriculation examination. The report card is
made through the information system Centres on a form
According to the Decree on some documents about education ^ 13).
(2) the overall evaluation of the graduation tests shall be carried out according to the results
the mandatory testing of the common and the profile sections according to the scale
and) passed with distinction, if the pupil is not out of any mandatory
the tests evaluated the degree of worse than 2-praiseworthy and plain
the arithmetic average of all the ratings are not higher than the compulsory tests
(b)) pass (a) if the pupil was not out of any mandatory tests evaluated
c) fail (and) if the pupil was of some mandatory tests evaluated
degree 5-insufficient or for another reason to refrain from doing it successfully.
(3) in the event that the student did not take place the common part in accordance with § 81 para. 6
the Education Act, the overall assessment of the only profile
13) Decree No. 223/2005 Coll., on certain documents relating to education, in
as amended. ".
25. in section 29 para. 2, the words "paragraph. 3 "shall be replaced by" paragraph. 1. "
26. in section 29 para. 4 (b). (b)), point 1, the words "and levels of difficulty"
shall be deleted.
27. in section 29 para. 4 (b). (b)) at the end of the text of point 6, the words
"expressed in the words" passed "or" failed ".
28. in section 29 paragraph 6 is added:
"(6) the Protocol on results of the common part of the graduation exams pupil
be made out on a form, a specimen of which is given in annex 4 to this
29. in paragraph 29, para. 3 (b). b) of point 1, the words "and the level of difficulty
the tests "are deleted.
30. section 33, including the title.
31. In article 34, paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be deleted.
32. In paragraph 38 (b)):
"(b)) suggests the Center staff to training on the function of
the contracting authority and of the evaluator in the number of judges required to ensure graduation
tests in the school and in the case of the contracting authority and the assessor the written work
of the Czech language and literature and the assessor determines the orals
instead of the point of application for the performance of its functions ".
33. section 41 including the title reads as follows:
Oral examination of the common part of the evaluator and the written work of the Czech
language and literature generally shall perform his duties at the school, which is
the pedagogical worker. In the event that a school, where the tests will be
take place, is not a sufficient number of teachers who would
meet the conditions for the exercise of the function of the assessor for the test
the subject matter, the Director may designate a school to function and another of the evaluator in
accordance with § 42 para. 3. Written work from a foreign language, the evaluator
evaluated through the information system ".
34. In section 44 para. 2, after the word "the", the words "and the evaluator
the written work of Czech language and literature ".
35. In § 48 para. 1, the words "referred to in section 10, paragraph 1. 1 and from the test
the subject of Czech language and literature "are replaced by" provided for
a common part of the graduation exam. "
36. Annex 1:
' Annex 1 to the Decree No. 177/2009 Sb.
37. in annex No. 3 part (H) is added:
38. the annex No. 4:
"Appendix 4 to the Decree No. 177/2009 Sb.
1. Dates of didactic tests and written work in the spring
the trial period until 2013, the Ministry shall determine before 1. December 2012.
2. School list of literary works provided for the Director of the school in accordance with § 6
paragraph. 2 Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., in the version in force before the date of application
the effectiveness of this Ordinance, for the trial period of the spring and autumn of 2013
It is considered the school's list of literary works as determined by the school principal
According to § 6 paragraph 1. 2 Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., in the version in force from the date of
entry into force of this Decree.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Fiala in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic