Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=77464&nr=144~2F2012~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 25 June 2002. April 2012
amending Decree No 355/2006 Coll., on the determination of the manner and conditions
registration, operation, the manner and conditions of the test of historical and
The Department of transportation shall determine under section 91 paragraph 2. 1 of Act No. 56/2001 Coll.
on the conditions of the use of vehicles on the road and on the amendment of the law
No 168/1999 Coll., on liability insurance for damage caused by operation
vehicles and amending certain related laws (law on insurance
liability of the vehicle), as amended by Act No. 309/1999 Coll., on
amended by Act No. 103/2004 Coll., Act No. 411/2005 Coll., Act No.
226/2006 Coll., Act No. 170/2007 Coll., Act No. 297/2009 Coll. and act
No 152/2007 Coll. (hereinafter the "Act") to implement section 7 (2). 4, § 2
paragraph. 7 and § 79c para. 4 of the Act:
Decree No 355/2006 Coll., on the determination of the manner and conditions of registration,
operation, the manner and conditions testing historical and sports
vehicles shall be amended as follows:
1. At the end of the title text of the Decree, the following words "and how and
testing conditions of a road vehicle that is registered in the registry
road vehicles ".
2. In paragraph 1, at the end of paragraph (e)) dot replaced with a comma and the following
the letters f) to (h)), which read as follows:
"(f) the manner and conditions testing) of a road vehicle that is
registered in the register of road vehicles (hereinafter referred to as "road
the vehicle "),
g) pattern recognition request testing of road vehicle
(h) proof of recognition) the model testing of a road vehicle on the historical
3. In section 6 (1). 6, the words "which was responsible for the legal" shall be replaced by
4. in paragraph 6, the following new section 6a, which including the title reads as follows:
Testing of a road vehicle
(1) testing of road vehicle performs a legal person
through its appointed Club test by the Commission.
(2) a legal person shall provide to the competent authority a list of the members of the locally
your in charge of the Club test by the Commission with their signature
patterns and demonstrate the scope of authority for the testing of road vehicles.
(3) a legal person shall ensure vocational training of members of its authorised
Club test by the Commission for the testing of road vehicles.
(4) the Testing of road vehicles is as a single-stage Club
testing of road vehicles, which examines the historical
genuineness of the vehicle.
(5) the result of the testing of the road vehicle shall indicate the legal person in the
requests to carry out testing of the historic vehicles. Testing is valid
always to 31. in May of the following year. Legal person passes locally
to the competent authority not later than 30 June 2005. June current calendar year
lists of vehicles which have undergone positive tests.
(6) If a road vehicle when testing does not meet the conditions
international technical code or international sports schedules,
testing stops. Legal person leads an unsuccessful test overview
(7) for the testing of the road vehicle shall apply to items 2 to 7 of the annex No.
6 of this Decree apply mutatis mutandis.
(8) an application for recognition test Pattern of a road vehicle is listed in the
Annex No. 7 of this order and form of the document on the recognition of road testing
vehicles on the historical originality is listed in Appendix 8 of this
5. Appendix 3:
"Appendix No. 3 to Decree No 355/2006 Sb.
6. in annex 6, point 3 is added:
"3. By international technical code can be approved as a historical
the vehicle is mechanically-driven vehicle for at least 30 years old, which is
stored and maintained in the historically authentic condition. ".
7. in annex 6, point 1 shall be deleted.
8. the following Annex No. 7 and 8 are added:
' Annex # 7 to Decree No 355/2006 Sb.
Annex No. 8 to Decree No 355/2006 Sb.
(1) when you test the old vehicles already registered in the registry
historical and sports vehicles, whose age is less than 30 years old,
It uses the point 3 of the annex No 6 in the version in force until entry into force of this
(2) the application forms on the implementation of the historic vehicle testing
manufactured before the entry into force of this decree can be used by
until 31 December 2006. December 2013.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Mgr. Katja in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic