on 2 December. August 2000,
amending the law No 46/2000 Coll., on the rights and obligations
the issue of periodicals and amending some other acts (print
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 46/2000 Coll., on rights and responsibilities for the issue
periodicals and amending some other acts (press law)
is amended as follows:
1. In article 2 (2). 2, after the words "collection of laws," the words "Collection
international treaties ".
2. § 9 para. 1 letter f) is added:
"(f)) 1 legal copy of each of the State scientific library and the State technical
library in Prague, ".
3. § 9 para. 1 (b). (g)), the word "regional" is deleted.
4. in section 9, paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) if the periodicals published in regional languages, Publisher
have satisfied the obligation referred to in paragraph 1 (b). f) delivery of legal deposit
such periodicals of the State scientific library in the
designation of the regional delivery regional mutations and mutations of the State
technical library in Prague ".
5. in article 9, paragraph 6 shall be deleted.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
Havel, v. r.
Zeman in r.