Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=60109&nr=192~2F2005~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 11 December 1997. in May 2005,
amending the Decree of the Czech Office of work safety No 48/1982 Coll.,
laying down the basic requirements to ensure the safety and
technical equipment, as amended
The Ministry of labour and Social Affairs shall lay down pursuant to § 9 and 24 of Act No.
2/1969 Coll., on establishment of ministries and other central bodies of the State
administration of the Czech Republic, as amended by Act No. 202/1990 Coll., Act No.
576/1990 Coll., Act No. 478/1992 Coll., Act No. 47/1994 Coll. and Act No.
Decree No. 48/1982 Coll., laying down the essential requirements for
ensure the safety of work and technical equipment, as amended by Decree
No 324/1990 Coll., Decree No. 207/1991 Coll. and Decree-Law No 352/2000
Coll., is amended as follows:
1. in the first section of the second and third partitions including title deleted.
2. Part two, including the title.
3. Part three, including the title.
4. Part five, including the title.
5. Part of the thirteenth, including the title.
6. § 241, including title and footnote # 5 and # 7 is repealed.
7. Annex 1 shall be deleted.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the 15th day following its publication.
Ing. Skromach in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic