of 24 July 2003. April 2013,
amending Decree No. 377/2003 Coll. on veterinary checks
import and transit of products from third countries, as amended
the laws of the
The Ministry of agriculture lays down pursuant to § 78 of Act No. 167/1999 Coll., on the
veterinary care and amending certain related laws (health
Act), as amended by Act No. 131/2003 Coll., Act No. 316/2004 Coll., Act
No 48/2006 Coll., Act No. 182/2008 Coll., Act No. 227/2009 Coll., Act
No 308/2007 Coll., Act No. 18/2009 Coll. and Act No. 359/2012 Coll., to
the implementation of § 33 para. 6, § 37 para. 5 and § 38 paragraph 1(a). 4 of the Act:
Decree No. 377/2003 Coll. on veterinary checks of imports and transit
products from third countries, as amended by Decree No. 259/2005 Coll., Decree
No 375/2006 Coll. and Decree No. 59/2008 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In article 1 (1). 1 introductory part the provisions of, section 1 (1). 2, section 2 (a). a) and
(j)), section 3 (2). 1 (b). (c)), section 3 (2). 2 and 3, § 7, § 11 (1) 1 (b). a) and
(c)), section 11 (1) 2, § 11 (1) 4 of the introductory part of the provisions of § 11 (1) 4
(a). (c)), § 25 para. 1 introductory part the provisions of § 26 para. 1, annex
# 8, part A, the first and the sixth indent, and annex No. 8, part B, point 3
subsection 8, the words "European Community" shall be replaced by the words "of the European
the Union ".
2. In article 1, point h) repealed.
The present letter i) is renumbered as paragraph (h)).
3. in paragraph 2 of the letter f) including footnote No. 1f:
"f) importer-the natural or legal person who carries out the obligations
resulting from the directly applicable European Union legislation, which
lays down the Community customs code ^ 1f), and associated with the importation of the consignment
on the territory of the Member States (hereinafter referred to as "the Union")
1F) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 450/2008 of 23 December 2003.
April 2008 laying down the Community Customs Code (modernized
the Customs Code). ".
4. In paragraph 2 (a). (h)), the words "Commission of the European Community" shall be replaced by
the words "European Commission".
5. in paragraph 2 of the letter i) including footnote No. 1 g:
"i) import-release for free circulation of products, as well as the intention of the
release products for free circulation in accordance with directly applicable legislation
The European Union and laying down the Community customs code ^ 1 g),
1 g) Article. 129 European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 450/2008. ".
6. In section 3, paragraph 3. 1 introductory part of the provisions, § 5 para. 3 (b). and, § 8)
paragraph. 5, § 11 (1) 2, § 12 para. 1, § 13 para. 1 (b). a) and b), section 13
paragraph. 2 (a). c) to (e)), § 13 para. 3, § 14 para. 1 and 2, article 15, paragraph 2. 2
(a). and, § 19 paragraph 1). 4, section 20 (2). 1, § 22, § 23 para. 5, § 25 para. 1
the initial part of the provisions of § 26 para. 1, annex 8, part B, point 3
podbodech 1 to 4 and 8 in the annex, part B, point 4, podbodech 1 and 2
the word "community" shall be replaced by ' the Union '.
7. in section 3, paragraph 3. 1 (b). and), the words "referred to in the specific legal
^ 2a) rules "shall be replaced by" listed in the directly applicable
the regulations of the European Union ^ 2a) ".
Footnote 2a is added:
' 2a) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 of 29 April 2004.
April 2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for
food of animal origin, as amended.
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 854/2004.
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009. ".
8. in § 5 para. 3 the provisions of the introductory part, the words ' request that the Commission "
the words "duly substantiated requests".
9. in § 5 para. 3 (b). (b)), the words "of which it is allowed to import certain
products of animal origin, fishery products and live bivalve molluscs into the territory
Community ' shall be deleted.
10. In section 8, paragraph 2, including footnote No. 4 reads as follows:
"(2) the official veterinarian of the border veterinary station
computer network operated in accordance with the EU regulation on the
the introduction of the Traces system ^ 4) (hereinafter referred to as "computer network") writes and
updates the information about:
and) the common veterinary entry documents for animals imported into the
The United States, which is not the Member State of destination,
(b)) the common veterinary entry documents for products
transported through the territory of the EU and for products imported under section 11, section 15
paragraph. 2 and section 19,
(c)) the common veterinary entry documents for all animals
imported into the European Union,
(d)) the common veterinary entry documents for all rejected
the shipment and all products that
1. to be in accordance with the requirements laid down by the legislation of the European Union
tracked from the border veterinary station until the arrival of the undertaking at the
place of destination in accordance with § 11 para. 4,
2. comes from one third country and are intended to another third country pursuant to §
in article 13(3). 1,
3. comes from a third country and are intended for the free zone,
free warehouse or the customs warehouse pursuant to § 14 para. 1,
4. are intended for consumption by the crew and passengers on board the vessel in
international maritime transport in accordance with § 19 para. 1,
5. originate from within the European Union and third countries have been rejected under section 20.
4) Commission decision 2004/292/EC on the introduction of the Traces system and amending
decision 92/486/EEC, as amended. ".
11. In § 8 para. 5, the word "Web" is replaced by the word "Internet".
12. In article 11 (1) 2, the second sentence is replaced by the phrase "wild
ground game that is imported unskinned, shall be subject to verification of compliance
and a physical check at the border inspection station under the first sentence;
public health inspection according to the directly applicable legislation
The European Union, which lays down specific rules for the organisation of
official controls on products of animal origin intended for human
^ 1e) consumption, and, where appropriate, tests for residues in accordance with legal regulation
Adjusting tracking (monitoring) the presence of illicit substances,
residues and contaminants to which animal products could
be harmful to the health of humans, animals and their products ^ 8)
the company shall be subject, in the place of destination, which must be delivered to the
under customs control in the manner referred to in paragraph 4 (b). and), together
an entry document. ".
13. in paragraph 11 (1) 5 after the word "products", the words "that have been
designed for the enterprise, approved for the treatment of products ".
14. in section 11 is added at the end of paragraph 5, the phrase "This is without prejudice to the procedure
pursuant to § 23. ".
15. § 12 para. 3 at the end of the text of subparagraph (c)), the words "; by
without prejudice to the procedure laid down in article 23. "
16. in § 12 para. 4, the words "on the border inspection station"
replaced by the words "to the first formal border veterinary station" and
the words "the veterinary checks specified in" is replaced by "control
compliance and the physical check provided for under ".
17. in section 12 paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) once the border veterinary station conveyed a consignment
products intended for further resolution, the importer must notify the official
veterinarian border veterinary station
and the likely time required) for unloading of those products,
b) indication of the border veterinary station of destination in the European Union in
the case of the import or transit through the European Union or third country of destination
in the case of shipments directly to a third country,
(c)) the exact location of the consignment, unless it is loaded directly into the aircraft or
the ship, bound for the subsequent destination, and
(d)) the estimated duration of loading for consignment to the aircraft or ship
pointing to a subsequent destination. '.
18. in § 13 para. 1 introductory part of the provisions, the words "to another third
the countries "the words" or to the same third country ".
19. in article 15, paragraph 2. 2 (a). (b)) of the point 4, the words "with the phone and fax"
replaced by the words "with a connection to the Internet."
20. in section 19 para. 1 (b). a), the word "community" shall be replaced by
"The European Union".
21. in section 21 para. 1 the words "[§ 36 odst. 2 (a). and) of the Act] "be deleted.
22. in section 21 para. 2, the words "[§ 36 odst. 2 (a). (b)) of the Act] "shall be deleted,
the words "frontier veterinary station or on another device" shall be deleted;
and the words "of the European Union ^ 11)" are replaced by the words "of the
The European Union ^ 1 d) ".
Footnote # 1 d:
"1-d) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009 of 21 October 2003.
October 2009 laying down health rules for animal by-products
animal origin and derived products not intended for human
consumption and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002 (the regulation on side
products of animal origin). '.
23. in section 21 para. 3 the words "(§ 36 odst. 4 of the law) "shall be deleted and the words"
special legal regulation "are replaced by the words" directly applicable
the EU regulation ^ 1 d) ".
24. in section 26 para. 3, the word "type" is replaced by the word "origin".
25. section 27 to 29, including title and footnote No 14 be deleted.
26. in section 30 paragraph 2. 1 points), b) and (d)), including footnotes.
15 shall be deleted.
Subparagraph (c)), e) and (f)) are referred to as písmna), b) and (c)).
27. in section 30, paragraph 2, including footnote # 16 is hereby repealed.
Paragraphs 3 and 4 shall become paragraphs 2 and 3.
28. in section 30 paragraph 2. 2 of the introductory part, the words ' the provisions of the food, which
do not include any meat products and composite products, if "
replaced by the words "mixed products".
29. in section 30 paragraph 2. 2 at the beginning of subparagraph (a)), the words "which
do not contain any processed meat products and at the same time ".
30. In § 30 paragraph 2. 2 (a). and) the words "any other than meat
the processed "shall be replaced by" processed milk ".
31. in section 30 paragraph 2. 2 (a). and section 4), the word "Community" shall be replaced
the words "Member State of the European Union".
32. In section 30 paragraph 2. 2, letter a) the following new subparagraph (b)), which read as follows:
"(b)) that do not contain any processed meat products and at the same time less than
half of their mass consists of any other than a processed milk
product, or ".
Letter b) is renumbered as paragraph (c)).
33. In § 30 paragraph 2. 2 (a). (c)), the words "listed in the code
Of the European Communities document "shall be replaced by" that are
included in the list of foodstuffs which are not covered by veterinary checks
According to the regulation, defining the European Union '.
34. In section 30 paragraph 2. 3, the words "regulation of the European communities"
replaced by the words "the provisions of the European Union", the words "animal health certificate
for the import of heat-treated milk, milk-based products and raw milk "
shall be replaced by the terms "health certificate for imports of raw
milk and milk products "and the words" regulation of the European
Community ' shall be replaced by "European Union law".
35. In article 30, the following paragraph 4, including the footnotes.
"(4) the Mixed products subject to veterinary checks provided for in this
the decree must be imported under the conditions referred to in the applicable
European Union rules requiring the certification requirements for the importation
Some composite products ^ 18).
18) Commission Regulation (EU) No 28/2012 of 11. January 2012
lays down the certification requirements for the importation of certain composite products to
The Union and the transit of these products through the Union and amending decision
2007/275/EC and Regulation (EC) No 1162/2009. ".
36. in annex No 4, part A, second paragraph, point (c)) the following new
the letter d), which read as follows:
"(d)) maintaining the temperatures during carriage;".
37. In annex 5 Category III after point 3 the following point 16 shall be
"16. the Blood products intended for technical usage."
Items 16 and 17 shall be renumbered 17 and 18.
38. in annex No. 8 section and the last indent, the words "with the handled
of animal origin "shall be replaced by the words" with side animal products "
and in part B, section 5, subsection 3, the words "confiscated material of animal origin"
replaced by the words "of animal by-products".
39. Annex 10 shall be deleted.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the first day of the second calendar month
following the date of its publication.
Ing. Sarah b in r.