of 19 December 2003. August 2005,
amending the Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment, as amended by
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment, as amended by law No 168/2005
Coll., Act No. 202/2005 Coll. and Act No. 253/2005 is amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 20 of the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraph 2, which reads as follows:
"(2) for jobseekers, which is kept in the register of job applicants
employment for longer than 1 year, it is a suitable employment and such
a job that
and) meets the conditions in paragraph 1 (b). a), b) and (d)), or
b) fulfils the conditions in paragraph 1 (b). a), (c)) and (d)) and the length of the
its working time is at least 50% of the stipulated weekly working
2. In § 25 para. 3 (b). a) and b), the words "less than half"
replaced by the words "shall not exceed half of the".
3. In section 27 para. 2 the first sentence after the semicolon after the word "facts"
the words "with the exception of entry into employment and the exercise of activities
referred to in § 25 para. 3. "
4. In section 27 para. 2 at the end of the following sentence "the access to employment is
jobseeker shall notify not later than on the working day
the previous day, which was agreed as the date of commencement of employment, and
to 8 calendar days to demonstrate the formation of an employment relationship; Similarly,
a job-seeker is obliged to announce the start of the performance of the activities referred to
in § 25 para. 3. ".
5. In § 41 para. 3 at the end of the dot is replaced by a comma and the following
letter h) is added:
"h) preparations for the continuous future occupation.".
6. In paragraph 41, paragraph 3, the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the replacement of the period of employment referred to in paragraph 3 (b). h) cannot be used for
the purpose of the fulfilment of the conditions laid down in § 39 para. 1 (b). and set off more)
than 6 months. ".
The current paragraph 4 shall become paragraph 5.
7. In § 42 para. 2 the words "confirmation of participation in the pension insurance
and the assessment base for insurance to pension insurance and contribution
the State employment policy "shall be replaced by" for self-employed persons
independent confirmation of the duration of participation in the pension insurance
and about the assessment base for social security contributions and
contribution to the State employment policy ".
8. In article 43, paragraphs 3 to 5 shall be deleted.
9. In paragraph 47, after the words "other than" the words "§ 30 paragraph 2. 1 (b). and)
in the case of exclusion from register of job seekers for the reason given in the
§ 25 para. 2 (a). (f)) and ".
10. In paragraph 49, the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraph 2, which reads as follows:
"(2) until 6 months referred to in paragraph 1 does not count towards the period of employment
or other gainful activities carried out at the time keeping tabs
job seekers (§ 25 para. 1 and 3) and short-term employment. ".
11. In § 50 para. 1, after the word "final" is inserted after the word "completed" and
After the word "last" is added after the word "terminated".
12. in section 67 para. 3, the words "such a functional disturbance of health,
that has a "shall be deleted.
13. in section 67 para. 3, the word "options" is replaced by "capacity".
14. in section 67 para. 4, the word "option" is replaced by "ability".
15. In § 69 para. 5, the word "report" be replaced by the words "in writing
16. in § 69 para. 5 at the end of the text, the words "including the date
begin, the place, the daily range and the total duration of the work
rehabilitation, and up to 5 calendar days written notice of its termination ".
17. In article 81 paragraph 1. 2 (a). (b)), after the word "protected" is inserted after the word
18. in § 108 paragraph. 1, the first sentence is replaced by the phrase "Retraining is
means to obtain new qualifications and increase, enlargement or deepening
the current qualifications, including its maintenance or renewal. ".
19. in § 108 paragraph. 1, the first sentence of the following sentence "For retraining,
the acquisition of qualification for a job of a natural person,
that has not yet gained no qualifications. ".
20. In article 110, paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) Retraining can be carried out even with the employer in order to
another work of his employees. Retraining
employees shall be carried out on the basis of the agreement concluded between the employer
and employee. About obtaining reclassification of employees,
increase or extension of the qualification of the Labour Office may contract with
the agreement by the employer. If the retraining of employees carried out on
under an agreement with the Labour Office, may be the employer or
rekvalifikačnímu device that for employers of retraining
employees ensures the costs of retraining the Labour Office
staff and costs associated with it. If the employer
secures the reclassification of employees retraining facilities, concludes
the agreement between the employer and the retraining facilities, where appropriate,
between the employer and the employment office, the retraining facilities. ".
21. in paragraph 110 of paragraph 1. 4, the words "referred to in paragraph 1" shall be replaced by
"employees of the acquisition, increase or extension
the qualification ".
22. in section 113 para. 3 and 4, the words "one socially purposeful work
instead of "shall be replaced by the words" the establishment of the effective working of one socially
the place of ".
23. in section 113 para. 3 and 4, the words "in or out" are deleted.
24. In article 113, paragraph 4 the following paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) the reservation of one socially efficient work
space can be provided up to the amount paid to wage costs for
the employee admitted to a dedicated work area, including premiums on
social security and State employment policy and
health insurance premiums that the employer has done for itself from the
the basis for this employee. A contribution may be provided
for a maximum period of 6 months. If an employer adopts on a dedicated worker
place job seekers referred to in § 33 para. 1 (b). a), b), c), and
(f)), may be granted for a maximum period of 12 months. ".
The present paragraph 5 shall become paragraph 6.
25. In § 122 para. 3 letter a) is added:
"and the child's identification data)".
26. in § 122 para. 3 (b)):
"(b)) the identification of the legal representative of the child; If this is a
an alien who does not have a domicile in the territory of the United States, also the place
where he resides in the territory of the United States, ".
27. in § 122 para. 3 (f)):
"(f)) the identification of the operator's activities".
28. in § 139 paragraph 2. 1 (b). and) and § 140 para. 1 (b). and the word)
"equal" is replaced by "does not ensure equal".
29. in § 139 paragraph 2. 1 (b). (c)) and § 140 para. 1 (b). (d)), the
"person" the words "or foreigners".
30. In § 139 paragraph 2. 2 at the end of paragraph 1 and article 140. 2 at the end of the period
be replaced by a comma and the following point (d)), which read as follows:
"d) fail to comply with the notification requirement under this Act or does not
the evidence provided for in this Act. ".
31. in § 139 paragraph 2. 5 (b). (c)) and § 140 para. 3 (b). (c)),
"(b). (c)) "the words" and (d)) ".
32. In paragraph 142, the words "§ 43 para. 4 and the 5.0 ' shall be deleted.
33. In paragraph 142, the words "§ 63 para. 2.0 "the words" § 78 para. 6.0 "
and after the words "§ 122 para. 1.0 "with the words" § 123 paragraph. 5, ".
34. In paragraph 142, the words "section 124 para. 1 "shall be replaced by" section 124 para. 5. "
1. Job seekers, which is on the date of entry into force of this
the Act provided unemployment benefits or to this day is not
provided by the reasons set out in section 44 of the Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on
employment, and which at the date of application for the granting of the aid in
unemployment has fulfilled the condition set out in § 43 para. 1 (b). (b)) or
c) of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment, the support period adjusted
under this Act. An application has been filed for unemployment benefits
before the effective date of this Act, and on the promotion of unemployment has not yet been
a final decision, the length of time the support under this
2. Systematic preparation for future occupation is considered as a replacement for
employment with job seekers who were enrolled in the register of
job seekers after the effective date of this Act.
3. the period during which he was seeking employment before the date of entry into force of
This Act eliminated from the jobseeker, according to § 30 para.
1 (b). a) of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment, the reason given
in § 25 para. 2 (a). f) of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment,
be assessed under this Act.
4. rights and obligations arising from agreements to grant the
reservation of a socially efficient job closed before the date
entry into force of this law shall be assessed in accordance with the existing legal
5. Conclusion of agreements to grant the reservation of socially
efficient work place on the basis of the applications submitted before the date of the acquisition of
the effectiveness of this law shall be governed by this Act.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the first day of the third month following
After the date of its publication.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
Paroubek in r.