of 14 June. October 2014,
amending Decree No. 189/2013 Coll., on the protection of the species and the authorisation
their cutting down
The Ministry of the environment shall establish in accordance with § 79 paragraph. 4 (b). (d)) and
for the implementation of § 8 paragraph. 3 and 5 of Act No 114/1992 Coll., on the protection of nature and the
landscape, as amended by Act No. 349/2009 Coll. (hereinafter the "Act"):
Decree No. 189/2013 Coll., on the protection of the species and enabling their felling,
is amended as follows:
1. In article 1, point (c)), including footnotes 1 and 2 shall be deleted.
Existing subparagraph (d)) shall become point (c)).
2. In article 1 (a). (c)), after the words "the orchards" following the word "nursery".
3. In section 3, letter d) is added:
"(d)) for fruit trees growing on land in a built-up area
registered in the land registry as a kind of garden, built-up land
area and courtyard or other surface with the way land use
4. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (a). (c)) and in section 4, paragraph 4. 2 (a). (c)), after the words "in particular
types of ", the words", where appropriate, the genera "and the words" with the indication of the
Type "shall be inserted after the words", where appropriate, of the family ".
5. In section 4, paragraph 2, the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) the notice of felling trees (§ 8 paragraph. 4 of the Act), which was
carried out the components of the integrated rescue system of the decision
the Commander of the intervention of rescue or winding-up work or
the protection of the population, provides the indication of the place where the trees were
(cadastral parcel number or address) and their quantity and
species or genus. ".
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on 1 January 2005. November 2014.
Mgr. Vratislav Brabenec in r.