of 20 December. June 1984
concerning certain amendments to the law on social security
The Federal Assembly of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic has resolved
to this Act:
Law No. 121/1975 Coll., on social security, as amended by Act No.
150/1979, Coll., amending and supplementing the law on social security,
the legal measures of the Bureau of the Federal Assembly no. 7/1982 Coll.,
to increase the pensions and certain amendments to the law on social security,
Act No. 73/1982 Coll., concerning amendments to the law on social security and
regulations on sickness insurance Act No. 116/1983, Coll., amending
amends the Social Security Act, amends and supplements the
1. In paragraph 3 (b). and) deleted the word "apprentices".
2. In paragraph 3 (b). c) after the word "lawyers" are inserted after the words: "the pupils
3. section 10 (1). 1 (b). d) is added: "(d)) period of study from the first year of secondary school
the school, however, the first after their eight years of schooling; ".
4. in § 14 para. 3, after the words "finished the job" the following words are inserted:
"or a year ago, in which falls the day, which is granted an old-age
5. In § 32 para. 2 the words "age applicable to the end of compulsory school
attendance "shall be replaced by" age at which ends with a visit to the primary school ".
6. In article 40, paragraphs 4 and 6 are deleted. The present paragraph 5 shall
become paragraph 4.
7. § 46 para. 1 at the end of this sentence connects:
"Education does not belong to the child, which provides a disability.".
8. § 46 para. 3 at the end of the following words are deleted: "and that he
does not provide disability pension ".
9. § 46 para. 5, the words "§ 40 paragraph 2. 3, 4 and 6 "shall be replaced by ' paragraph 40
paragraph. 3. "
10. In § 73 para. 3 the words "§ 40 paragraph 2. 3 to 6 "shall be replaced by ' paragraph 40
paragraph. 3. "
11. section 78 para. 5 to 7:
"(5) in determining the compensation for lost work Rewards account to these
and) to minors (and the child taken into care or replacement
the care of the parents and to the grandchildren), if they live with the soldier in a joint
the household; If you do not live in a common household, account shall be taken, only
It provides them with a soldier support (maintenance) at least 100 Kčs per month;
(b)) to the adult children (even the child being taken into care or replacement
custody) to 26 years of age if they fulfil the conditions laid down in § 40
paragraph. 3 the second sentence and does not provide them with an invalidity pension if they live
with the soldier's household; If you do not live in the same household,
account shall be taken, only provides them with a soldier support (maintenance) at least
100 Kčs per month;
(c)) to other citizens [for the children, except for the cases referred to in (a))
and (b))], if you do not have an income exceeding 690 Czk per month, live
with the soldier's household and have her full pension, or
do not live in the same household, but a soldier provides them with nutritious, at least
100 Kčs per month;
(d)) to the wife (the trees) or to the husband (the species), is living with a soldier
(female combatants) in common household;
(e)) to the wife (husband), who does not live with the soldier (female combatants) in the common
households and divorced his wife, if they do not have their own income
exceeding 690 Czk per month and provides them with nutritious soldier at least 100 Czech Crowns
on a monthly basis.
(6) the amount of income of citizens referred to in the preceding paragraph is, however, 880
Czech Crowns per month, if the survivors of the resistance, a party to which a pension was
granted pursuant to § 57 para. 2 and 5, § 59 paragraph 1. 2 and section 60.
(7) the implementing regulations provides that income will be included in
the average working salary pursuant to paragraph 4; These regulations also provides
that income will not count towards his own citizens ' income referred to in
paragraph 5 (b). (c)), and (e)) or to which income when determining
own income not taken into account. ".
12. section 87 including the title reads as follows:
Care for young people
Citizens with altered working ability under the age of 18 years after their
elementary school provides for appropriate preparation of priority occupations in
secondary schools, if possible together with a healthy youth, where appropriate, in
schools for young people with special needs. If young people do not have
the prerequisites for such a preparation, secures them with national committees after
the end of compulsory education, the possibility of placing in suitable employment
in organizations that provide to obtain the necessary skills
training. ^ 44) the national committees shall reserve every year in deployment plans
the number of places in the junior secondary schools, and special professional
vocational education institutions needed for juvenile citizens with altered working
13. in section 168 deleted the provisions of subparagraph (c)). The existing provisions of
(d)), and (e)) shall become points (c) and (d)).)
14. in § 169 deletes the provisions of subparagraph (c)).
15. in section 172 para. 1 (b). (b)), the semicolon at the end of deleted and connect
the following words: "and the method of clearing old-age, invalidity, partial
disability and personal income when its overlapping with a special contribution
the miners. ^ 45) ".
(1) payment of the orphan's pension and education is stopped before the effective date
This law on the grounds that the child had its own gross monthly income higher
than 780 Czech Crowns, or that a child marriage and concluded the monthly gross income in
the family per person was higher than the 780 Crowns, will be restored at the request of
soon as possible from the effectiveness of this Act.
(2) if the increase in the pension granted before 1 October for impotence. January
1976 does not reach above the amounts set out in § 47 para. 1 of the law on
social security, these amounts shall be adjusted on the first request from the
payments for the month of September 1984.
(3) the increase in the pension for impotence, which was not before the 1. February 1982
granted, because pension along with an increase in the amount exceeded the 1800 Czk
monthly, or that it was because of this, given a lower amount,
be awarded or adjusted according to § 47 para. 1 of the law on social security on
the request from the first installment for the month of September, 1984.
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. September 1984.
Husák in r.
Indra in r.
Štrougal in r.
44) § 142 of the labour code.
45) § 10 of the Decree of the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs, no.
129/1979 Coll., on the application and the material security of workers
permanently unfit for work underground in underground mines, in
amended by decrees no. 21/1982 Coll. and no 145/1982 Coll.