of 26 March. March 2004, amending Act No. 90/1995 Coll., on rules
the order of the Chamber of Deputies, as amended
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 90/1995 Coll., on rules of procedure of the Chamber of Deputies, as amended by
Act No. 47/2000 Coll., Act No. 39/2001 Coll., Act No. 77/2002 Coll., and
Act No 192/2002, is amended as follows:
1. In § 32 para. 1, after the words "Election Committee" shall be inserted after the words
"the Committee for European Affairs".
2. In § 41 para. 2, after the word "Committee" shall be inserted after the words "If
does not flow under § 109 paragraph. 3. "
3. § 50 para. 1 at the end of the letters from the period, and replaced with a comma)
the following letter for), which read as follows:
"for) adopt a resolution on the observations on the draft acts and documents of the European
community and the European Union. ".
4. In § 86 para. 3, in the third sentence, the words "demands on the State budget"
the words "budgets of regions and municipalities".
5. For the part of the 15th, the following part of the fifteenth, and added:
"PART OF THE FIFTEENTH AND
DISCUSSING ISSUES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
(1) the Government of Deputies through a Committee for European
proposals of the European Community Affairs, and the European Union. The Government of the
shall submit proposals as referred to in the previous sentence its preliminary opinion.
The Government is obliged to submit to the legal acts of the European House
community and the European Union, and at the same time, in what are
submitted to the Council of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as "the Council"). The Government submits to the other
draft acts and documents of the European communities and the European Union, if the
so decides, or if their submission will require House or
(2) the draft acts and other documents of the European communities and the European
the Union dealt with without undue delay the Committee for European Affairs
based on the preliminary opinion of the Government. Committee for European Affairs
can such a proposal to advance another competent Committee and at the same time
You may specify the date by which the draft is to be discussed.
(3) the Chairman of the European Affairs Committee or Chairperson
the competent Committee shall forward the resolution in draft acts, personnel
nominations to the institutions of the European Union and the other documents referred to in paragraph 2
the President of the Chamber of Deputies and at the same time may within 8 days from the adoption of this resolution
request the President of the Chamber of Deputies about its inclusion on the agenda of the next meeting
The Chamber of Deputies. The inclusion of this resolution on the agenda of the Chamber of Deputies may
ask the Government. Resolution pursuant to the preceding sentences shall be served to all
members at least 24 hours before discussing in the House.
(4) If a resolution in accordance with paragraph 3 or § 46 para. 4 (b). (c))
included on the agenda of the next meeting, or if this classification
the House has not acted in accordance with § 54 para. 4 to 6, it is considered
representation of the Chamber of Deputies.
(5) the House resolution or resolutions of the committees, in the cases referred to in paragraph
4, in the case of the draft acts and other documents of the European communities and
The European Union, are sent to the Government, which is taking into account in the formulation of
his opinion for the negotiations in the institutions of the European communities and
Of the European Union.
(6) the meetings of the Committee for European Affairs Committee, respectively, which
discusses the proposals referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, may attend all
the election of the members of the European Parliament for the Czech Republic. The provisions of the
section 39 shall apply mutatis mutandis here.
(1) before the hearing of the Council, on whose agenda they are classified proposals or
other documents under section 109a, is a member of the Government must be present on the
meetings of the Committee for European Affairs, if the Committee so requests and
submit information on the position that the issue of
present in the Council deliver its Czech Republic. Member of the Government at the hearing
the Committee also will complement the information or an explanation on the draft acts or
other documents of the European communities and the European Union, if it was to
the Government invited the previous resolution in this Committee. The Government may
request that the meeting of the Committee for European Affairs, or part thereof, on
to be discussed case according to the previous sentences had been declared
for non-public; the provisions of section 37 shall apply mutatis mutandis here.
(2) the Government or factually responsible member submits to the Committee for the European
report of the meeting of the Council's Affairs, and it immediately after this
message to approve or take note of the Government.
(3) with the exception of acts or other documents of considerable urgency of Government
It has taken a definitive position in its negotiations in the Council, until the
complete the procedure in the House pursuant to the preceding paragraphs.
section 109 c
(1) the Government shall submit to the Committee on European Affairs to discuss
personnel nominated for European Commissioner, judge at the European Court of
the Court and nominations to the authorities of the EIB and the EBRD for the Czech Republic.
(2) the Personnel nominations to the institutions of the European Union Committee for European
Affairs will discuss about them before the Government takes a final
This Act shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
Spidla in r.