The Ministry of agriculture
of 18 May. March 1996
on the secondment of staff uniforms, bodies of State administration of forests and about
Change: 52/1999 Coll.
The Ministry of agriculture lays down pursuant to § 51 para. 3 of law no 289/1995
Coll., on forests, and amending and supplementing certain laws (forest law):
Definition of the forms of the staff uniforms
(1) a business uniform (hereinafter referred to as "uniform") is a green-grey color.
Uniform dress or tailored to make up the required garments
referred to in annex 1; in the same annex gives also permissible
garments that can be with the compulsory clothing components
(2) the jacket is without nárameníků tmavozeleným collar with stand-up collar and
tmavozeleným trim pockets and flaps.
(3) the employees of the military uniform of forestry is the color green with
tmavozeleným collar and tmavozelenými výpustkami on trousers. Mandatory
even permissible garments uniforms of the military staff of the forest
Office are listed in annex 1.
(4) part of the uniforms is a metal badge of State administration of forests. The badge is
from the white metal with enamel, bearing the registration number on the reverse side.
The badge is worn on the left side of the jacket. The pattern of the outside of the badge is
given in annex 2.
The allocation of uniform
(1) the head of the State forest management authorities shall lay down the professional circuit
employees of these authorities, which are to carry out their assigned functions
uniform; the uniform is allocated only after a probationary period. ^ 1)
(2) the character of the CAP staff issues and if necessary be replaced
the competent authority of the State administration of forests.
(3) when the first allocation of uniforms to employees will only allocate
required components for uniforms.
(4) Stejnokrojové components vary per year with a value corresponding to 50
% of the value of the compulsory part of the uniform.
(5) destruction of or damage to the uniforms or its components in the
due to extraordinary circumstances without any fault of the employee shall be allocated
the competent authority of the State forest management employees required components
uniforms, without their value counts towards the normal replacement
part of the stejnokrojových.
(6) the place of secondment is not part of the cash stejnokrojových
(1) a claim for the replacement of a part of the stejnokrojových arises in the annual
intervals. Stejnokrojové component in the value of the amount of the annual financial
variations can be drawn up within two years after the claim.
(2) Evidence on the issue of stejnokrojových components and of their financial
the value of the leads on the accountancy sheets on which your employees
the signature confirms the release date, number and species taken
part of the stejnokrojových.
The use of uniforms
(1) Uniforms, which are authorized to wear in the exercise of their functions, must
employees to use as efficiently as possible and to maintain it in good condition.
Cannot edit each component so that the stejnokrojové has been changed
their outward appearance or wear on the uniform of any other marking
(2) Uniform is not allowed to complement other components than listed
in Appendix 2 of this order (permissible stejnokrojové components). To
uniform is worn low brown shoes. In operational conditions can be used to
uniform wear high shoes or boots. Components of the uniforms are
wear, Alternatively, with respect to the seasons.
(3) an employee who, in the performance of their duties the uniform on a regular basis
do not wear, the head of the competent authority of the State administration of forests shortened
the financial limit for the replacement part for the next stejnokrojových
calendar year (§ 2 (4)).
(4) in the event that the employee terminates the employment, uniform
does not return, returns only the badge of the State administration of forests.
The yield is hereby repealed the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic No. 58/1992
Coll., laying down details of forestry uniforms.
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
Ing. Lux in r.
Garments of the staff uniforms
Mandatory component: jacket
tea-green coat with insert
low brown shoes
Permitted component: skirt Green
rain coat Green
the shoes work
Badge of the State forest management pattern (scale 1:1)
1) section 31 of Act No. 65/1965 Coll., the labour code.