of 18 May. December 1969
supplementing and amending the code of civil procedure, the notarial procedure and the law on
international private and procedural law
The Federal Assembly of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic has resolved
to this Act:
The provisions of the code of civil procedure (Act No 99/1963 Coll.) is amended and
shall be added as follows:
1. The provisions of paragraph 8, the words "in particular proceedings are deleted on the work
a dispute in the arbitration body of the revolutionary trade union movement ".
2. section 9 reads as follows:
To the proceedings at first instance are the district courts. "
3. section 10 reads as follows:
The county courts adjudicate on appeals against decisions of district courts
and decisions of State notary. "
4. in article 11 (1) 3 the words "Supreme Court" shall be replaced by
"The Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic".
5. The provisions of § 12 para. 3, the following sentence: "This Is one of the
These courts on the territory of the Czech Socialist Republic and the other on the territory of the
The Slovak Socialist Republic, the Supreme Court decides about the commandments
The Czechoslovak Socialist Republic. "
6. section 13 is repealed.
7. § 16 para. 1 reads as follows:
"(1) whether the judge is disqualified, the superior court decides in the Senate. About
the exclusion of the judges of the Supreme courts of the Republics and the Supreme Court
The Czechoslovak Socialist Republic decides another Chamber of the same
8. the provisions of section 17 para. 1 shall be deleted and the deleted paragraph mark
9. section 36:
(1) in proceedings before the Court or a judge shall be decided by the Senate. All
the judges are equal in making decisions.
(2) in matters of work, unless the law provides otherwise, in matters
governed by the Act on the family and decided upon by the Senate always. In the other
matters and decided upon by the President of the Senate, as the sole judge
(single judge). The President of the Senate shall act as a judge and also in
other cases where the law so provides. In all cases where it is
and Chairman of the Board decides, it must the rights that are reserved
(3) in cases where, under the law, the President can act and make decisions
the Senate as a judge, can act and make decisions as a judge and the other
a judge by profession.
(4) otherwise the President of the Chamber, or another judge of the profession itself perform
only such acts, which does not act. "
10. section 67 para. 2 shall be deleted and paragraph 1 shall be deleted.
11. the provisions of section 82 para. 2 is added:
"(2) was preceded by a court if the proceedings before the Commission for labour disputes,
the Court also started the day on which the Court has passed to the thing. "
12. in paragraph 88 (b). g) shall be replaced by the words "arbitration"
the words "the Commission for labour disputes".
13. in paragraph 105 paragraph. 2 the words "Supreme Court" is replaced by
the words "of the Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic".
14. The provisions of § 108 paragraph. 2 is deleted, and the deleted paragraph mark
15. in article 135 paragraph. 1 the term "offence" shall be replaced by
16. In article 230 para. 2 connects the sentence reads as follows:
"The application may be filed even after the expiry of this period, if the criminal
judgment, on the basis of which it was granted in civil proceedings
the law was later repealed by the criminal law. "
17. § 237:
(1) the complaint is entitled to the Attorney General of the Czechoslovak
Socialist Republic, and in the case of Supreme Court decision
Republic, a regional or District Court (the State
a notary), also Attorney General and Minister of Justice relevant
of the Republic. The complaint shall be discussed by the Supreme Court of the Republic, in the case of
the decision of a regional or County Court (the State
notarial offices), and the Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic,
If the decision of the Supreme Court of the Republic.
(2) the complaint shall be discussed by the competent court in the Senate. "
18. The provisions of § 245 paragraph. 1 reads as follows:
"(1) to review decisions of other authorities are competent to
and district courts), unless otherwise provided by law,
b) county courts, in the case of decisions in matters of pension schemes
and sickness insurance or, if this is provided for by law,
(c)) the highest courts of the Czech Socialist Republic and Slovak
Socialist Republic of Vietnam, as regards the review of the decision of the Central
bodies of the Czech Socialist Republic or the Slovak Socialist
(d)), the Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic, in the case of
review of the decision of the federal authorities of the Czechoslovak Socialist
of the Republic. "
19. the provisions of section 250:
(1) the decision of the Court is not permitted with the exception of management and recovery
the cases referred to in paragraph 2 nor to the appeal.
(2) in matters of pension it is possible to appeal against the decision of the
the regional court of appeal, which shall be decided by the Supreme Court of the Republic.
(3) Against a final decision it is possible to file a complaint for violation of
of the law. "
20. In paragraph 274 of the provisions of subparagraph (a) shall be deleted. and (b)) and in the provisions. (c))
shall be replaced by the words "arbitration bodies in labour disputes" with the words "the Commission
for labour disputes ".
21. paragraph 275 paragraph 2. 2 is added:
"(2) the application for enforcement of a judgment must be made always in court."
The provisions of the notarial regulations (Act No. 94/1963 Coll.) is amended as follows:
1. the provisions of section 10, paragraph 1. 1 the first sentence after the semicolon is added:
"If the State notary in the circuits of different district courts, decides
the Supreme Court of the Republic, and if the State notary in the circuits of the United
Socialist Republic and the Slovak Socialist Republic, decides to
The Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic ".
2. In section 10, paragraph 1. 3 shall be replaced by the words "Supreme Court" by the words "the highest
the Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic ".
3. in section 22 para. 3 shall be replaced by the words "Supreme Court" by the words "the highest
Court of the Republic ".
1. Proprietary things about which the proceedings were opened by the local people
the courts, which were not decided on the date when this law takes effect,
remitted to the motion of the Court in whose district was a local people's Court; in
the cases which were the local people's Court has already decided is true of
the appeal of the present regulations, however, the District Court is obliged to decide in
merits of the case.
2. Admissibility of the retrial and complaints for violation of the law for
final arbitration statements shall be assessed as at the decision of the courts.
3. the scope of that under this Act it is for the highest courts
republics and the Supreme Court of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic,
carries out the day the establishment of these courts, the Supreme Court so far.
While in the Senate decides in this composition, which is prescribed for
the Court, whose function it performs.
4. If the legislation in civilněprocesních talks about the Supreme Court,
This means according to the nature of the case, the Supreme Court of Czechoslovakia
the Socialist Republic, the Supreme Court of the Czech Socialist Republic
or the Supreme Court of the Slovak Socialist Republic; If you are talking about
the General Procurator, this means according to the nature of the case, the General
the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic Prosecutor, Attorney General
Czech Socialist Republic or the Attorney General of the Slovak
the Socialist Republic.
5. If the scope of the Supreme courts of the Republics and the Supreme Court
The Czechoslovak Socialist Republic to exercise Highest so far
the President of the Court, it may be administered in cases concluded before a final
at the beginning of this Act a complaint for violation of the law.
6. the provisions of section 365 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the decision of the local
people's courts and the settlements they approved and the decision of the arbitration authorities
in business matters and settlements approved by them, released before the start of
the effectiveness of this Act.
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1970.
Freedom in the r.
Dr. Hanes in r.
ing. Černík in r.