Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=39110&nr=114~2F1991~20Sb.&ft=txt
the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic
of 14 July 1999. March 1991
the reward provider and the arbitrators, the amount of the fee for a copy of the
higher level collective agreements and the amount and method of payment of the costs
the proceedings before the arbitrator
Change: 210/1995 Sb.
Change: 57/2002 Sb.
The Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic lays down pursuant to § 15 para. 2 of the Act
No. 2/1991 Coll., on collective bargaining, and in agreement with the Ministry of
labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic:
The reward provider
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the mediator of the ^ 1) the remuneration of the
his activity in the collective dispute resolution ^ 2) makes this remuneration 7 000
The remuneration of the arbitrator
(1) the remuneration of the arbitrator for his activities during the collective dispute resolution ^ 3)
makes 10 000; at this rate is included as well as the reward for a new decision in
the same dispute, if it was after the previous decision by the Regional Court repealed and
the dispute shall be decided by the same arbitrator. ^ 4)
(2) decide if in a collective dispute after the dissolution of the previous decision
^ 4), a new arbitrator shall be his reward of 5 000 CZK.
The fee for providing a copy of the collective agreement
The fee for providing a copy of the collective agreements of a higher degree ^ 5)
is 10 € for each and any pending side.
The amount of the reimbursement of the costs of the proceedings before the arbitrator
(1) the amount of reimbursement of the costs of the proceedings before the arbitrator makes 2000 CZK; the arbitrators
the compensation of travel expenses in accordance with the specific rules. ^ 6)
(2) If a prior decision by the Regional Court repealed and in dispute
shall be decided by the same arbitrator, he only reimbursement of the travel expenses;
decide if the new arbitrator, they shall be taken in accordance with paragraph 1.
Method of payment of the costs of the proceedings before the arbitrator
The Ministry of labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic will pay the arbitrator
remuneration and the costs of the proceedings and compensation for proven travel expenses to 30
days after the arbitrator told in writing that the decision was a contractual
served on the parties.
Common and final provisions
This Decree shall be applied also in cases that occurred after March 31. January
1991. The period referred to in section 5 are starting the effective date of this Ordinance.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. April 1991.
Ing. Spacek v.r.
1) § 12 para. 3 of Act No. 2/1991 Coll., on collective bargaining.
2) section 10 of Act No. 2/1991 Coll.
3) section 13 of Act No. 2/1991 Coll.
4) § 14 para. 3 of Act No. 2/1991 Coll.
5) § 2 (2). 3 (b). b) of Act No. 2/1991 Coll.
6) Act No. 119/1992 Coll., on travel compensation, as amended by Act No.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic