of 22 March. June 22, 2010
about how to determine the amount of incurred costs in kind and how they
remuneration in providing data, CSD and the person who
leading separate registers of investment instruments
The Ministry of Finance shall determine in accordance with § 199 para. 1 of Act No. 256/2004
Coll. on the capital market, as amended by Act No 56/2006 Coll.:
(1) this Ordinance governs the determination of the amount of the incurred material
(hereinafter referred to as "the cost"), which are reasonably incurred costs
Central Depository or the person who keeps separate registers
investment instruments, related to the provision of the requested data from the
registration of investment instruments and documents stored in accordance with section 99a
paragraph. 1 of the law on capital market (hereinafter referred to as "an indication of the
evidence ") to the person pursuant to § 115 paragraph. 1 of the law on business
capital market shall be entitled to request such information from the register (hereinafter referred to as
"the applicant"), and that would have been avoided if the provider did not perform its
the obligation to provide information from the records stored by the Act on business
capital market, and the way their payment.
(2) the supplier shall, for the purposes of this Ordinance means Central
the depositary or the person who keeps separate registers of investment
The method of determining the amount of costs
(1) the amount of the costs down, at least for the coming period, the provider
Once a year, based on cost data for the previous 12
calendar months, taking into account the expected development costs in
period to the following fixing of their amounts.
(2) if the service provider does not have the information referred to in paragraph 1 available to the
fixing the amount of costs valid and effective tariff of reimbursement of the costs
of the CSD.
(3) a person who keeps separate registers of investment instruments, the
to determine the amount of the costs to use a valid and effective tariff of reimbursement of the costs
of the CSD.
(4) the amount of costs determined in accordance with this Decree, the provider shall publish the
manner allowing remote access for at least 15 calendar days before
efficiency thus provided for the amount of costs and leaves it after publication by the
the entire period of its effectiveness.
The method of cost recovery
(1) an invoice for the payment of costs by the applicant delivers to the provider
the twenty-fifth day of the calendar month immediately following
After the calendar month in which the supply of the data according to § 115
paragraph. 1 of the law on capital market. The invoice for the calendar
the month of November at the latest, the applicant delivers to the provider on 10 June 2002.
December in the same calendar year.
(2) the invoice due date is 30 calendar days from the date of its delivery
to the applicant.
(3) the provider may also enter into a contract with an applicant to pay
material costs incurred over a period of flat-rate amount, and
negotiate with him in this agreement the cost recovery method by way of derogation from the
the provisions of this Ordinance. Flat-rate amount thus determined shall not
be manifestly disproportionate to the amount that would be the applicant providers
apparently paid the costs within the agreed time period.
(1) until you cannot determine the amount of costs pursuant to § 2 (2). 2 and 3 use
a valid and effective tariff of reimbursement of the costs of the CSD, it's
the provider of the most valid and effective tariff payments of the costs of the Centre
(2) the central depository for the purpose of fixing the amount of costs for the first 12
calendar months in its activities shall apply the last valid and
an effective tariff of reimbursement of the costs of the Centre of securities.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. July 2010.
Ing. J v r.