of 11 December 1997. August 2015
on the issue of a commemorative silver dvousetkoruny to 200. anniversary of the birth of Jan
The Czech National Bank establishes, pursuant to section 22 (b). and) Act No. 6/1993 Coll., on the
Česká národní banka, as amended by Act No 442/2000 Coll.:
(1) on 2 December. September 2015 to 200. the anniversary of the birth of Jan Perner releases
Commemorative Silver coin after 200 € (hereinafter referred to as "dvousetkoruna").
(2) the Dvousetkoruna shall be issued in the current implementation, and in the specific implementation of
with polished field coins and Matt relief (hereinafter referred to as "special
the implementation of ").
(3) Dvousetkoruna in the ordinary and special models with lead alloy
containing 925 parts silver and 75 parts copper. Weight dvousetkoruny is
13 g, diameter 31 mm and power of 2.25 mm. Excavation in dvousetkoruny
the ordinary and the specific implementation of a tolerance of 0.1 mm in diameter and
power 0.15 mm. Weight tolerance is 0.26 g and up
Silver content to the top 1% of the variance. The edge of the dvousetkoruny in the current
the execution is milled, edge dvousetkoruny in a special design is
smooth with a frieze of "CZECH NATIONAL BANK * Ag * .925 13 g *".
(1) on the front of dvousetkoruny is the theme of a steam locomotive, above which
It is a sketch of the train route between Prague and Olomouc, which was designed by Jan
Perner. At the top of dvousetkoruny is the text of the "Northern STATE RAILWAY"
in the frame. At the bottom of the dvousetkoruny is the name of the State ", the CZECH
REPUBLIC ". Designation of face value of the coins is the acronym of cash
"$ 200" drive is over the name of the State. The Czech mint mark consisting of
the composition of the letters "n" and "M" is the upper edge, dvousetkoruny for
the word "coaster".
(2) on the reverse side of the dvousetkoruny is a portrait of Jan Perner. When the left
the edge of the dvousetkoruny is the text "JAN PERNER" and at the right margin are
the years "1815", and "2015". Texts as well as the dates are at the beginning and at the end of
delimited by a period. Above the collar in the portrait are the initials of the author
dvousetkoruny of the academic sculptor Zdeněk Fojtů, which are made up of
United letters "FZ".
(3) the representation of the dvousetkoruny is shown in the annex to this Decree.
This Decree shall take effect on the day of 2. September 2015.
Ing. Singer, Ph.d., v. r.
The representation of the commemorative silver dvousetkoruny to 200. anniversary of the birth of Jan
(facial and WS)