Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=46985&nr=285~2F1998~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Ministry of finance
of 26 March. November 1998
on the conditions for monitoring and record keeping in the Casino
The Ministry of Finance shall determine pursuant to § 50 para. 2 Act No. 202/1990 Coll.
about lotteries and other similar games, as amended by Act No. 148/1998 Coll.:
(1) camera system, mikrofonový system, recording system, custom
monitors and other related facilities for monitoring in the Casino (
"monitoring devices") must be arranged so as to be able to
Watch in real time separately to each table.
(2) recording system must be equipped with the time, date and
the distinguishing features and must allow for recording and replaying sound.
(1) Monitor all game tables (including the roulette wheels and boxing
for the endowment of the chips), located in the Casino, cashier, and areas where the
performs the final financial statement of the results of the game of the day. Monitoring must
(2) video and audio recording of the monitoring ("record") must
to be clear, distinct and distinguished. From the record must be clearly evident
in particular, the figures on the ruletovém bike and playing tables, mark
chips, card values, the number of chips.
(3) the Audio is recorded simultaneously with the subject while maintaining sharp picture. Playing sound
must not be distorted over the monitored fact.
(4) the monitoring shall be carried out under such conditions as to be a record
high-quality. In particular, the lighting must be maintained at the Casino in the corresponding
the effort, which is according to the technical data of the camera system can be
make a record, and all lenses and covers, behind which is a CCTV camera
system is located, kept clean.
(1) the outputs from a camera and microphone system are concentrated in
a special separate and enclosed space (hereinafter referred to as "control
room "). The control room must be secured against violent
(2) on the production of the order of the Casino is given the class of persons which are responsible
for the operation of the monitoring equipment, and the persons that have
access to the control room to the monitoring device to the archive
Media records and that they have permission to delete records. Accompanied by
These people have to the control room and into the archive media records
access and staff supervision.
(1) the carrier records must be stored in such a place, in order to
prevent their damage, misuse, theft or destruction. Carriers
records are listed in chronological order with a visible indication data acquisition
record on the package carrier. Of any manipulation of the medium, the records must be
(2) the register is kept containing the records identify the playing
table, the acquisition date of the record date to clear the record, name and signature
the worker who performed the deletion.
(1) the operator shall notify the workers of the State supervision of the disorder on
the monitoring device and the term of its removal within 24 hours of
the findings of the disorder. In the event of failure of the monitoring device on the day
working with the notification obligation on the first working day after
This day. In running order of the Casino shall be the person responsible for the fulfilment of the
the notification requirement.
(2) the operator shall keep records of repairs, partial or total replacement of
monitoring device and keep it for at least 1 year.
(3) the Evidence referred to in paragraph 2 includes the date, exact time and range
corrections, the name and address of the service of the company and the names of people who repair
to carry out.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. on 1 January 1999.
Mgr. Freedom in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic