Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=51881&nr=433~2F2001~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Ministry of agriculture
of 3 July 2003. December 2001,
laying down technical requirements for the construction for the performance of functions of the forest
The Ministry of agriculture provides under section 143 paragraph. 4 (b). (b)), and (c))
Act No. 50/1976 Coll., on zoning and the building code (the building
Act), as amended by Act No. 82/1998 Coll., Act No. 151/2000 Coll. and act
No. 254/2001 Coll.:
The subject of the edit
(1) this Ordinance lays down technical requirements for the construction for the performance
forest functions, which are the construction of forest roads, buildings cover the streams and
ravines, building drainage of forest land and small water reservoirs in the Woods.
(2) pursuant to this order shall be followed when designing, positioning,
authorisation, reporting, implementation, acceptance, use, maintenance
work or changes to the structures referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the provisions of the special law shall remain unaffected. ^ 1)
Definition of basic terms
(1) for the purposes of this order means for building forest roads
and) forest path (hereinafter referred to as "the way")-targeted communication
part of the forest road network, designed to transport timber, transport of persons and
material only in the interests of the owner of the forest and for the passage of a special
vehicles. Allows safe year-round or seasonal operation,
(b)) the ground path-several layers of differently processed construction
materials that their overall design ensure load carrying capacity for the operation of
the design of the vehicle,
c) longitudinal tilt of the road trip-a move away from the horizontal surface
the plane in the direction of the alignment of the path indicated in the preparation,
d) transverse tilt of the road trip-diversion of surface or part of a path
from the horizontal in the transverse cut indicated as a percentage,
e) class dates-sort character common to the paths of the same transport
importance in terms of the forestry operation, it is the importance of transport and
the purpose of the trip (class 1 l up to 4 l),
f) year-round-traffic along the way without a time limit,
g) seasonal operation-operation after a trip in the time periods defined
relatively dry periods or be a period,
h) Plains Road-modified surface area designated for the establishment of the road,
I) path-reclamation activities, which path or its remnants removed
for reasons of its establishment and at the same time modifies the forest land
damaged traffic on the road,
(j)) propustkem-object with a perpendicular hole to 2 m headroom including serving
the lateral deflecting waters,
výhybnou-to) the path of unilateral extension of the width of the traffic lane
intended for avoidance or overtaking.
(2) for the purposes of this order means for buildings cover the streams and
and the reimbursement streams and ravines)-combination lesnickotechnických
measures for the river basins, the streamlining of the economic activities with a view to
water retention and splavenin, the raising of the vsaku, prevention of accelerated erosion
or the subsequent flood damages,
(b)) the ravine-off Groove or a pothole that was created by the sustained surface
(c) the areas against suspended load-moving particles) intermittently running water either
by sliding or jumping. Tiny particles floating in the water are
(d) special shore-vegetation-) vegetation plant communities, in particular
herbal remedies and dřevinných stands on the banks of watercourses and reservoirs, which
protects banks against vymílání water and at the same time performs other functions, in particular
(e)) by modifying the catchment area torrent-file specifying the measure into conformity
economic, cultural and other forms of exploitation of the basin with the protection
soil, hydrological cycle, nature conservation requirements and the requirements for
habitability of the territory,
(f) design flow-flow rate), which is used for the design of water
works to flood protection of the downstream areas.
(3) for the purposes of this order means for drainage of the forest land and buildings
small water reservoirs in the Woods
and zamokřením forest land)-humidity affecting the forest and grassland culture
caused by the waters of the přitékajícími surface or underground tributary or
the waters of the detainees on forest land,
(b)) a small water tank-building, allowing the largest backwater in which
flooded area is 2 ha and whose purpose is the retention of water in the
forests, affecting the water regime in the forest soils in the vicinity of the tank protection
drainage network before an accelerated water erosion and to ensure water supplies in
sites at risk of forest fires,
c) outlet-the object specified for controlled discharge of small water tank and
drainage of its dna,
d) sauce-an object used to safely convert a design flow
and to the protection of small water tank before it is congested.
Requirements for the construction and equipment
Construction for the performance of functions of the forest must be designed and constructed so that the
they were respecting the economy suitable for the intended use, and
at the same time meet the requirements for mechanical strength and stability,
safety in use, protection of the environment ^ 2), and the use for
the purpose of fire protection territory. ^ 3)
Requirements for the construction of paths
(1) the travel route is proposed to meet the requirements of sound
forest management and its protection, the least disruptive to the forest stands,
podchycovala what the largest area of forest and fully conforms to the direction and
the inclination of the route.
(2) the largest longitudinal gradient for new roads with the road is 12%.
(3) the value of the transverse inclination of the road and the plains of the path is on a new path, or
When you change the current path of at least 3%.
(4) the width of the odlesněného bar for a new path, or when you change an existing
the trip will be limited to compliance with the parameters for the design of the route of the path chosen by the
(5) the longitudinal and transverse drainage body journey captures and drains
threatening solid or surrounding land podmáčením or water erosion.
In particular, the use of ditches, culverts, bridges, gravel, crash barrier, and
(6) the smallest luminance pass is 600 mm.
(7) Descents of the paths on the adjacent land must have a width of at least 6 m.
(8) the passing Bay are part of the journey and shall be intermittently in places with
sufficient views, which makes it safe for avoidance and overtaking.
Suggest 1-2 passing for 1 km length of the path. The minimum length of the passing
It is 20 m.
(9) the inflow of rainwater with the surface of the road or local path
communication must prevent the drainage of waters referred to in paragraph 5.
(10) it is not permitted to use vehicles of greater weight on
remedy than that for which it was built, the path using the path at a time
When is not eligible for operation (seasonality), or in a way that for a given
type of trip is not taken into account (e.g. sliding wood road).
(11) the reclamation of the paths is always performs, is resolved in the area of forest
the right to permanently in another way.
Requirements for the construction of the payment streams and ravines
(1) the basic elements of the original stream or ravine route shall
they maintain. Adjustments shall not impede the use of adjacent land and must
to allow maintenance work zahrazených nezahrazené care sections and segments.
(2) the radii of arcs shall be not less than six times the width of the trough between the
(3) if the torrent or ravine or wearing away permanently and significantly enhances
trough, must be increased its resistance to kinetic energy of water
by increasing its size, a reduction in its longitudinal gradient of dna or its
(4) Design flow for capacity troughs shall be determined with a view to
protected objects and cultures in the surrounding territory. It is necessary to assess where
and why was historically the highest flood level.
(5) closed profile must be sized to above the surface with
the design flow with a frequency of once every 100 years remained free
space of at least 500 mm and a drain was secured against clogging. Pressure
closed profile flow is inadmissible.
(6) the purpose of the fortifications of the longitudinal trough torrent or the ravine is secure
the stability of the riverbed, or its parts, it is in particular pat slopes and banks.
(7) in the case of the longitudinal stronghold the banks of watercourses streams or ravines
riparian forests are proposed, the growths of richly blended
(8) the maximum height of the degrees with the edge of the spillway in the upper level of the bottom is 1
(9) Přehrážky with the edge of the spillway over the upper levels of the dna, with nádržným
space for storing or splavenin, sorting is technically adjusted
to facilitate the migration of fish, only if it is in a section of stream or ravine they
(10) the systematic adjustments are carried out in areas with considerable movement
splavenin and in favour of the protection of the population and real estate. Less costly
the measures are gradually supplemented by the development of the ports of the catchment area and the State of
the adjustments made.
(11) in crossing pipe flow with unadjusted bystřinným with the upper edge of
pipe (or building) placed at least 700 mm below
niveletou dna. When crossing the cable is its least depths 1
000 mm below the niveletou dna, for communication cables 1 400 mm scoring for
save their burial and compaction sypaniny opevní in the bottom even in the
the slope of the trough.
Requirements for the construction of the drainage of the forest land and small water reservoirs in
(1) before each drainage must evaluate local conditions
pedologického character of forest land, the causes of waterlogging, status, and
the production objectives, rehabilitation, protection and cultivation of crops, hostile
territory, transport accessibility, or the accumulation of water.
(2) keeping the routes ditches resolves according to local conditions (hostile) and with
regard to the allocation of stands and limit the harmful effects of the forest at
unfavourable wind flow.
(3) when determining the depth gauge and ditches into account biological
the requirements of the species, depending on the age and species composition of tree species.
(4) the drainage trenches are designed in a longitudinal gradient of at least 0.5%,
depth of at least 600 mm gauge, and at least 30 m (for a detailed
(5) on peaty sites forest land who do not provide warranty
the success of their drainage (high cost, complexity of the maintenance),
the building perimeter ditches leaving the natural development of water
soil or mode are transferred to permanent bodies of water.
(6) the minimum distance when crossing the underground cable line under
date modified of the trench is at 700 mm, cables for electrical
cables 1 000 mm. failure to observe these distances are stored cables
protects the firming up of the trenches in places to store them.
(7) the Width of the Crown of the dam of the reservoir, after which it is guided by the way, is given by its
design elements. In other cases, the width of the Crown must be free
the dam at least 3 500 mm.
(8) each flow tank must be equipped with waste water for the sauce
flood and discharge. Pressure waste from the spillway is inadmissible.
(9) the tanks, which are equipped with artificial tributary and cannot be
in case of malfunction or overflow on a tributary, may not be equipped with
(10) the Drain must allow release of water from the tank at any level
levels and complete deletion of the tank. Outlet must be fitted with at least
one CAP and flow profile of the discharge outlet shall not be less than 300 mm.
(11) the capacity of the spillway at the highest level in the tank is at least equal to the
flow with a frequency of once every 100 years. At this point the flow
the water level must be at least 400 mm below the Crown of the dam.
(12) the banks of the reservoir and dam slopes shall be protected against erosion
fluctuations in water levels, wave pool, ice floes or from erosion
surface run-off water, vegetation or building zatravněním
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2002.
Ing. Fencl in r.
1) for example, Decree No. 133/1998 Coll., which implements certain
the provisions of the building code, Decree No. 137/1998 Coll., on General
technical requirements for the construction, Decree No 104/1997 Coll., which
implementing the law on road traffic, as amended by Decree No.
300/1999 Coll. and Decree No. 361/2000 Coll.
2) Act No 114/1992 Coll., on nature and landscape protection, as amended by law
No 347/1992 Coll., Act No. 289/1995 Coll., Constitutional Court
published under no. 3/1997 Coll., Act No. 16/1997 Coll., Act No.
123/1998 Coll., Act No. 161/1999 Coll., Act No. 238/1999 Coll. and act
No 132/2000 Sb.
3) Act No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, as amended by law No 40/1994
Coll., Act No. 209/1994 Coll., Act No. 167/1998 Coll., Act No. 71/2000
Coll. and Act No. 242/2000 Coll.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic