Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=53412&nr=172~2F2002~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 9 June. April 2002
on the compensation of people extracted from there to the USSR or the USSR into the camps that has established
in other States
Change: 458/2011 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
This law applies to citizens of the Czech Republic, who, as
Czechoslovak citizens were dragged into the Union of Soviet
Socialist Republics or to the camps, which had Soviet
Socialist Republics established in other States.
(1) the beneficiary is a natural person who meets the following
terms and conditions:
and) was towed into Soviet Socialist Republics or to
camps that had Union of Soviet Socialist Republics established in
(b)) at the time was a citizen of Czechoslovakia in the deportation
c) is a citizen of the United States,
(d)) was not the recipient claims under the Act of the Slovak National Council.
319/1991 Coll., as amended,
(e)) has not been lawfully convicted for crimes against the
democratic Czechoslovakia ^ 1) and was not the person State unreliable
under Act No. 128/1946 Coll., on the invalidity of certain
property-legal proceedings from the time of oppression and of the claims from this
the nullity and other interventions in asset vzcházejících.
(2) If a person Died that meets the conditions referred to in paragraph 1, or if the
declared dead, are beneficiaries of the
and kids and husband) of an authorized person,
(b) the authorized person) parents.
(1) an authorized person shall be entitled to grant a lump sum of money
(hereinafter referred to as "claim").
(2) the Claim must be redeemed in the form of a written request to the authority
the decision by 31 December 2002. December 2002, otherwise entitlement
ceases to exist.
(1) the period of illegal deportation, for the formation of and the amount of claims
belonging from employment and health insurance be reallocated as
the duration of the employment relationship.
(2) for the purposes of old-age pensions, the duration of stay in the camps
considered for employment in the first work category.
(1) the citizens referred to in § 2 (2). 1 belongs to a lump sum in the amount of 12
EUR for each commenced month deportation.
(2) If a person entitled under section 2 (2). 1 die or
declared dead, the entitlement to a widow or widower, if
their marriage lasted in the time of the deportation of the husband, or it was because of the
the inability to conclude a marriage took place no later than six months after the
return. Likewise, it also applies to the widows and widowers who have concluded
a new marriage. The amount of the lump sum of money for a widow or widower,
parents and children is always half of the amount which would have belonged to the person
authorized pursuant to section 2 para. 1.
(1) a claim for compensation, the applicant shall apply in writing at the Czech administration
of social security. You must attach to the application a certified proof of
the length of stay in the camp of forced labour.
(2) proof of residence can be replaced with witness testimony of two witnesses.
(3) for the provision of a lump sum of money and is decided by the one-time
amount paid Czech social security administration.
(1) proceedings under this Act shall be initiated upon the proposal of a competent person.
Claim in a timely manner, if it has not been decided or if
a lump sum of money has been paid, in case of death
authorized person on her heir.
(2) this procedure applies, unless this Act provides otherwise, the
the administrative code.
(3) against the decision of the authority referred to in paragraph 6 may give rise
resource to the High Court, in whose district is a General Court authorized
of the person.
(1) proceedings under this Act shall be exempt from fees.
(2) the cost of a single sum of money is paid by the State.
(3) Compensation under this Act shall not prejudice the rights of victims
to claim compensation against other States.
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
Havel, v. r.
Zeman in r.
Decree of the President of the Republic 1) No 16/1945 SB. II punishment
criminals, traitors and their accomplices and extraordinary folk courts.
Act No. 22/1946 Coll., which shall be approved, amended and supplemented the provisions of the
the punishment of Nazi criminals, traitors and their accomplices and about
exceptional folk courts. Act No. 149/1946 Coll., concerning the extension
the effectiveness of the decrees of President of the Republic about the extraordinary folk of the judiciary.
Law No. 245/1946 Coll., which amends and supplements the decrees of the President of the
Republic of the extraordinary folk of the judiciary and increases their effectiveness.
Act No. 33/1948 Coll., which restores the effectiveness of retribučního Decree and
the regulation on the vernacular of the judiciary and certain of their provisions.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic