Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=48034&nr=223~2F1999~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 14 July 1999. September 1999,
amending certain laws in connection with the adoption of the law on the scope of
military conscription and on military administrative offices (military law)
during the basic law or a replacement service and military exercises and on the
certain circumstances soldiers in ambush
Change: 41/2009 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
Amendment of the Act on administrative fees
In Act No 368/1992 Coll., on administrative fees, as amended by Act No.
10/1993 Coll., Act No. 72/1994 Coll., Act No. 85/1994 Coll., Act No.
273/1994 Coll., Act No. 36/1995 Coll., Act No. 118/1995 Coll., Act No.
160/1995 Coll., Act No. 301/1995 Coll., Act No. 151/1997 Coll., Act No.
305/1997 Coll., Act No. 148/1998 Coll., Act No. 157/1998 Coll., Act No.
167/1998 Coll., Act No. 63/1999 Coll., Act No. 167/1999 Coll. and Act No.
167/1999 Coll., § 9 para. 2 (a). and before the comma at the end) added
the following words: "and on matters of military conscription of citizens".
Amendment of the Act on civil service
Act No. 18/1992 Coll., on civilian service, as amended by Act No. 133/1993
Coll., Act No. 118/1995 Coll. and Constitutional Court No. 151/1999 Coll.
is amended as follows:
1. In article 2 (2). 1 letter c) is added:
(c)), which was the basic soldier (replacement) service discontinued no later than
within 5 days after the end of the suspension,
2. In article 2 (2). 4, the words "the district or to the Department of military
the Administration "is replaced by" territorial military administration ".
3. in article 2, paragraph 9, including footnote # 9):
(9) the competent military administration shall issue a certificate of dissolution of the citizen's military
^ 9) duties on the date of his accession to the performance of the civil service or the date of
exemption from the performance of the civil service or on the date of the remission of the civil power
services and at the same time inform the competent authority.
9) § 4 paragraph 2. 2 of law No. 218/1999 Coll., on the scope of military conscription and the
military administrative offices (military law). ".
4. in article 14, paragraph 2, including footnote # 16):
(2) the responsibility of the citizen in the civil service for damage caused by
Organization and responsibility for damage caused to a citizen organization in
civil service special law shall apply mutatis mutandis, ^ 16) which
regulates the liability between the soldier in the basic service and the State.
16) Act No. 220/1999 Coll., on the progress of the base or replacement services, and
military exercises and on certain legal conditions of soldiers in reserve.
Amendment of the Act amending and supplementing certain laws in connection with the
the adoption of the Act on State social support
Act No. 118/1995 Coll., amending and supplementing certain laws in
connection with the adoption of the Act on State social support, is amended as follows:
1. Article. (I) shall be deleted.
2. Article. XXVI shall be deleted.
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. December 20, 1999.
Havel, v. r.
Zeman in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic