Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=59678&nr=55~2F2005~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 28 June. January 2005
on the conditions of the Organization and funding of competitions and shows in pet food
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, under section 112 of the Act sets out the
No 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and
other education (the Education Act):
The subject of the edit
(1) this Ordinance shall apply to competitions and parades (hereinafter referred to as
"the contest") organised for children, pupils and students (hereinafter referred to as "pupils")
schools and educational institutions (hereinafter referred to as the "school") in the pet training
maintained or spoluvyhlašované by the Ministry of education, youth and
Sports (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry").
(2) the provisions of this order shall also apply to the preparation for the competition
organized for selected participants (hereinafter referred to as "focus") prior to the regional
and the Central wheels and in front of their secondment to the international competition.
(1) competitions are organized according to the ages of the pupils, vocational
the focus, or by type of school or the field of education,
usually in the form of rolling wheels, wheel, district school
wheels, wheel, Central regional round.
(2) participation in contests is voluntary for the pupils.
Announcement of competition
(1) the Ministry Announces contest of the national character and
the international competition.
(2) the Ministry may announce the competition together with the central authorities
the State administration, local authorities, civil associations or
other legal entities on the basis of a written agreement. The expenses of the
associated with competitions, the promoters involved in pre-agreed
(3) a County may participate in the competitions referred to in
paragraphs 1 and 2, after consultation with their vyhlašovateli.
(4) schools can participate in school competitions, bike security
referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2.
(5) the Promoters compete referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 specify the vocational
the focus of the thematic areas and competitions, shall determine the details of the
the Organization of the individual competitions in organizational systems that contain
in particular, the breakdown of the ages of the pupils, setting the conditions for participation and
the evaluation of the competition, and if required by the specific focus of the competition,
details for health and safety, conditions for health
the eligibility of a pupil, etc.
(6) the Ministry of each year issued on the school year overview
competitions published under paragraphs 1 and 2, including their
individual qualification rounds. This overview will be published by 31. August
the previous school year, in the journal of the Ministry of education,
Youth and sports and the way allowing remote access.
(7) for inclusion in your report to the appropriate competition the school year is
the decisive date of the lowest round of the competition.
(8) at the international competition of pupils are selected on the basis of the results of the
the Central wheels competition referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, where applicable, on the
the basis of the results of the training camp organized for selected participants
the Central bike competitions.
Financial security competitions
(1) the Ministry provides funds to the regions, and other
legal entities (hereinafter referred to as "the organiser") to cover the costs of the United
with the organisation of district, regional and Central bike competitions
announced pursuant to § 3 (2). 1 and 2.
(2) the Ministry and the region can contribute funds to the
the implementation of the concentration of organized before the regional and Central wheels
(3) the Ministry provides funds to cover the costs
associated with the implementation of the concentration of organized for selected participants
the Central wheels competitions before their secondment to the international competition.
Reimbursement of costs
(1) the Organizer provides the pupils, exercising supervision of pupils,
jurors, judges and other persons involved in the security
the competition, pay the proven costs of the public transport
(hereinafter referred to as the "fares") to the district, regional or central wheels
(2) the organizer can pupils, exercising supervision of pupils,
jurors, judges and other persons involved in the security
the competition, to provide food or pay the cost of the meals.
(3) Students and persons supervising pupils may cover the fare also
the sending school, that these costs be accounted for to the Organizer.
(4) the organizer can exercising supervision of pupils, the Board,
judges and other persons involved in the competitions,
to pay the travel expenses when you use a road motor vehicle, if
It will be more economical.
(5) the organiser can arrange for transport to the venue of the competition
special bus, if it will be economically or operationally preferable.
(6) the overall costs associated with competitions shall be borne by the organizer and shall be
the expenditure on training, promotion and implementation of their own competition.
(7) the participation of pupils in individual qualification rounds of competitions
announced pursuant to § 3 (2). 1 and 2 may be a post or
sending school on a partial reimbursement of the costs relating to the organisation
the relevant rolling round of the competition.
(8) the Ministry shall contribute to the reimbursement of the costs of competitors and their
a necessary accompaniment associated with participation in international competitions.
Rewards to the participants of the competitions
(1) the competitors who are placed on 1. up to 3. the place belongs to the present
or book vouchers (hereinafter referred to as the "substantive gift").
(2) the price of the substantive gift can be from the State budget to pay
not more than
and in the district round)
1.600 € for the winner-the individual, or
2.1 200 Czk for the winning team,
(b)) in the regional round
1.900 € for the winner-the individual, or
2. the 1 500 Czk for the winning team,
(c)) in the Central round
1.1 400 € for the winner-the individual, or
2.2 400 Eur for the winning team.
(3) the sum of donations in kind for the contestants, who are placed on the 2. and
3. place, shall not be higher than the amount intended to present to the
contestant on the 1. place.
(4) in the case of competitions for which does not specify the exact order of all participants,
the total price provided by donations in kind may not exceed three times the
the values of the kind donation to the winner referred to in paragraph 2.
Occupational safety and health
(1) the safety and health of the pupils for transport to competition and from the
the competitions ensures the sending school, if the legal guardian of the pupil
agrees otherwise. During the competition it provides safety and protection
health of the pupils of the Organizer.
(2) for sport competitions, artistic competitions and other competitions, where it
the character of competition requires, and it is due to organizational rules, ensures
safety and health of the pupils the sending school in full,
If the legal representative of the student agrees otherwise.
Provision of information on the results of the competitions
The organizer of the regional round of the competitions announced pursuant to § 3 (2). 1 and 2
shall, within one month after the end of the round to the Ministry
name, surname, year of birth of the contestants, who are placed on the first
up to the 10th place, and the addresses of the schools they visit. The organizer of the
the Central wheel provides the data of all the competitors.
Repealed the Decree No 285/2003 Coll. on the organisation and financing of the competitions
and shows for the students.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic