of 22 March. July 2009
about the Census of population and housing in 2011
Parliament has passed the following Act of the Czech Republic:
The subject of the edit
This Act regulates the preparation and execution of the census, houses and apartments in
in the Czech Republic in 2011, and the conditions for the provision of data from this
Census (hereinafter census ").
Definition of terms
For the purposes of this Act, means the
and the addition of special statistical surveys), which are one
reference time established by this law, collected data on the
natural persons, their demographic, social and economic
characteristics, households, housing and distribution of level and
the structure of the housing stock in the territory of the Czech Republic,
(b) the person liable zletilá) natural person eligible to legal capacity
or legal person who is required to disclose or to check the data
provided for in this Act,
(c) the temporary stay enabled) on the territory of the alien's stay enabled
temporary stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for a period longer than 90 days
According to another legal regulation ^ 1), the residence of a citizen of a Member State
The European Union on the territory of the Czech Republic intends to temporarily reside
for a period longer than 3 months ^ 1), and the alien's stay, which was on the territory of the
The Czech Republic is granted international protection in the form of asylum or supplementary
protection of ^ 2) ^ 3, or temporary protection),
(d)) of the House building ^ 4) that contains spaces intended for housing or
accommodation, unless this Act provides otherwise,
(e)) file, or a condo room each living room, which
they are intended for housing construction, Office of
f) housing households means the natural person or the community of individuals,
living in one apartment, regardless of the type and length of stay, or in
the decisive moment in the apartment located,
(g)) by flat natural person or more natural persons apartment
effectively used, and regardless of the length of the stay in the apartment, regardless of
the legal reason for the use of the apartment or on the absence of the rule of reason,
h) building, which contains mainly premises for accommodation or
It is intended to provide inpatient health or social care,
I) by a service supplier related to the census, and the processing of its
the results of the legal or natural person, with which the Czech Statistical Office
(hereinafter referred to as "the authority") shall conclude a contract for the implementation of public procurement according to the
other legislation ^ 5),
Census Commissioner j) means a natural person, which provides distribution and collection
counting of forms and related activities by,
to spatial census unit) circuit for the Organization and implementation of the
the census in the terrain, which is defined in a lump sum in the form of an address list
buildings, including buildings for family recreation,
l) census form document in paper or electronic form, on the
where required, the person shall indicate the particulars laid down by this law,
m) předvyplněním form fill data from census information
systems of public administration ^ 6) in counting forms.
Detection and processing of the data
Data is collected to the time fixed by this Act, and
in the process of reciprocal links and in the territorial breakdown for
and the Czech Republic),
(b)) ^ 7 area)
(c)) ^ 8), County
(d)) ^ 9 counties)
(e)) the administrative circuits of municipalities with extended powers,
(f)), the administrative districts of municipalities charged with municipal authority
(h) ^ 10) parts of the communes),
I) basic residential unit ^ 11),
j) statistical circuits ^ 11).
The term census
(1) the Census will take place in 2011.
(2) the decisive moment for the collection of data pursuant to this Act is
midnight of Friday, 25. on Saturday, March 26. March 2011.
The scope of the Census
(1) a census shall be subject to
and) any natural person who has a permanent residence in the moment of ^ 12)
or allowed a temporary stay on the territory of the Czech Republic,
(b) any other natural person), which is on the territory of the Czech Republic in
the decisive moment of the present, and does not have a permanent or temporary allowed here
(c)), and each House uninhabitable
(d)), and each flat desert.
(2) the census are not subject to foreigners enjoying diplomatic privileges and
immunity, as well as houses and apartments owned by the other States which are
located on the territory of the Czech Republic and is used for diplomatic purposes.
The content of the Census
In addition to finding this information
and) mandatory on natural persons
1. identification of the total space-municipality, district, part of the municipality, the Census district,
Street and number, house number or registration ^ 13) House,
the serial number of the building, the apartment number,
2. the name, where applicable, the name and surname,
3. social security number
4. date of birth
7. marital status,
8. registered partnership,
9. residing at the decisive moment,
10. place of residence one year prior to the census,
11. residence of the mother at the time of birth,
12. mother tongue,
13. highest completed education
14. the scope of education,
15. the number of live births, total
16. the number of live births in the present or past marriage,
17. the main economic activity,
18. the sector of economic activity,
20. the status in employment,
21. place of the workplace or school,
22. the frequency of commuting to the place of the workplace or school,
23. the duration of daily commuting or leaving work or school,
24. the means of transport used in the daily work or dojížďce
the school, where appropriate, an indication of attendance;
(b) voluntary) on natural persons
1. the nationality,
2. religious faith;
(c)) on the housing, apartments and apartment homes
1. identification of the flat-a district, village, part of the municipality, the census, the street circuit and
the Guide number, house number or house registration, serial number
the building, the apartment number,
2. the method of housing housing households,
3. obydlenost flat,
4. legal reason for the use of the apartment,
5. the size of the apartment-the number of rooms and surface area,
5.1 a kitchen or kitchenette,
5.2 residential room flat 4 to 7.9 m2,
5.3 living rooms with an area of 8 m2, and more
3.4 other rooms of the apartment,
6. the location of the apartment in the House
8. water supply system,
9. hot water,
10. the method of heating,
11. the energy used for heating,
12. the bathroom or shower,
13. the toilet
14. personal computer and Internet connection,
15. the list of natural persons in the apartment or other dwelling-name, where applicable,
name and surname, date of birth,
16. relations between members of a household together piece housing,
17. the members of the residential households residing in 12 months and longer outside the territory
Czech Republic-name, where applicable, the name and surname, date of birth,
18. temporarily present persons-name, where applicable, the name and surname, date of
(d)) of the houses
1. identification of the home-district, village, part of the municipality, the census, the street circuit and
the Guide number, house number and House, serial number
2. number of apartments in the House
3. the type of House,
4. obydlenost House
5. the type of owner,
6. the period of construction or reconstruction,
7. the material of load-bearing walls,
8. number of floors,
9. connection to the waste,
10. Central heating and fuel type,
section 7 of the
The obligation to provide data
(1) a natural person referred to in section 5 (3). 1 (a). and (b))) are required to
provide data collected by the extent and in the manner laid down by the
This law. Furthermore, they are required to
and) prove your identity sčítacímu Commissioner for service
předvyplněných forms or access password to the sčítacímu form
in electronic form if they are to do a census Commissioner invited;
nationals of the Czech Republic proving the identity ID
or passport, alien travel document or other document
establishing the identity,
(b) deliver the completed census form), sčítacímu Commissioner or
submit to the Office through the postal service operator, or
It is sent electronically to a designated place under the conditions laid down
the implementing legislation.
(2) a natural person referred to in section 5 (3). 1 (a). and it is further obliged to)
Subscribe to the additional count, in the cases referred to in section 21.
(3) a natural person referred to in section 5 (3). 1 (a). and (b))) is required to
provide data collected census referred to in section 6 (a). (c)) on a flat,
which is by the user.
(4) the owner or Manager of the House is required to provide the information collected
Census referred to in section 6 (a). (d)) and further information on uninhabited homes in
(5) on the device, which form a separate census district is a census
the Commissioner shall be obliged to make the distribution and collection of completed counting
forms from individual tenants or persons to whom it is
provided by inpatient health or social care.
(6) in the devices, which do not constitute a separate census district, is obliged to
make the distribution and collection of completed counting forms from
individual tenants or persons to whom it is provided by the bed
health or social care services, Device Manager, who filled out census
the form passes the sčítacímu Commissioner.
(7) the legal or natural person, who is obliged to provide data
Census data, will provide accurate and complete information properly and in time
established by this law.
(8) an obligation to provide the data to be analysed by a minor or for
persons who are not eligible for legal capacity, according to the civil
the code of their legal representative or guardian, or other person
responsible for the upbringing of the child, that the child was entrusted to the education
by decision of the competent authority, except in the cases referred to in section 16. 5.
(9) the costs related to the fulfilment of the obligations under this Act, shall be borne by
the owner of the House itself.
The Tasks Of The Authority
(1) the authority organises, manages and ensures the preparation of the census, its
design and processing of its results.
(2) for the completion of the tasks referred to in paragraph 1 the Office of the
and) public contracts and Announces contracts with suppliers of services to
work related to the census,
(b)) shall be defined by census districts,
(c) implementation of the Census) checks,
d) creates the conditions for the protection of personal data
the collection, processing and further to ensure their observance,
e) provides training for counting Commissioners,
(f) governed by the Census Commissioner) methodically,
g) provides preparation for counting forms and their distribution
the supplier of services and the central administrative authorities under section 9 (2). 1 to 4,
h) performs addition in counting circuits, in which the census does not
service provider or central administrative authorities under section 9 (2). 1 to 4,
I) provides information to the public in order to ensure the proper course of
the census, taking to the Office, where appropriate, to other bodies that have
the status of the administrators for the census does not apply to section 11 of the Act on the protection of
of personal data,
(j)) is responsible for the collection of data and the processing thereof in accordance with
provides access to the results of the census to) under section 25, and according to another legal
^ Regulation 11).
(3) the authority shall cooperate in the preparation and execution of the Census with the Central
the administrative authorities referred to in section 9 that secure it on-demand
the supporting documents for the preparation of the census.
Some of the tasks of the central administrative offices
(1) the Ministry of the Interior
and) works with the Office for the methodical management of the lands, the capital city
Prague and municipalities,
(b)) provides the bulk of members of the census at the campus police of the Czech
of the Republic, including members of the Police of the Czech Republic operating in
abroad, and in the case of persons housed in asylum centres and facilities for
the Czech Republic,
(c)) provides the bulk of members of the census on Campus Safety
(2) the Ministry of defence provides the bulk of troops for the Census staying
of the profession, including the units operating abroad.
(3) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides a census of persons who have
permanent residence in the Czech Republic, and that the relevant moment acting on the
representative offices of the Czech Republic, including their family
members living with them abroad in a common household.
(4) the Ministry of Justice provides a census of Prison establishments
services of the Czech Republic and on summarily housed employees of the prison
services of the Czech Republic.
(5) the Czech Office and land registry zeměměřický
and provides information on the Authority) of detailed vector borders of territorial
units and map data for the revision of the basic settlement units and the
(b)) works with the Office in the preparation of documentation for the Census home
the Office provides the necessary information about the map layer of streets, public
space and ground communications,
(c)) in the preparation of documentation for the Census Bureau provides the necessary information from the
Information system of cadastre ^ 14), including identification of
owners of houses and buildings for family recreation.
Cooperation in the preparation of the Census
(1) the authority shall cooperate in the preparation of the Census with the regional authorities,
The municipality of the capital city of Prague and authorities of municipalities.
(2) the regional authorities and the Prague City Hall on
timeliness of defining the boundaries of the basic settlement units, the border
statistical circuits and their harmonization with the functional
in the areas of digital spatial analytical documents.
The tasks of the municipal authorities
(1) a local authority shall cooperate with the Office in the preparation and execution of the census.
Expresses to the basic settlement units and statistical
circuits and to the list of buildings, including buildings for family recreation.
(2) the local authority on
and in cooperation with the Office) provides the awareness of the population about the importance of
the term, how to carry out the Census and its organization so that exposes the
notice of addition in place of the usual,
(b)) is involved in the subsequent counting of persons required under section 21,
(c)) provides individuals, which are required by persons, free of charge
the public Internet connection to fulfil the obligation to pass data to
addition, if local conditions permit,
(d)) provides the organizational preconditions for the protection of personal data required
the person that uses the public Internet connection in accordance with subparagraph (c)),
e) publish a list of counting circuits in the village, including its definition,
f) exposes the name and number of the card counting Commissioners,
who will be in the various districts of the Census Act, and telephone
the connection to these Commissioners,
g) publish a list of addresses and contact information of the workplaces of the Office and
the supplier of the services.
(3) the publication of the information referred to in paragraph 2 (a). e) to (g)) is made
in place of the usual, and no later than 14 calendar days prior to the
the decisive moment.
(4) the tasks and responsibilities laid down in this law, municipal authorities ^ 15)
exercised by the authorities in the capital city of Prague city part ^ 16), in the
statutory cities, boroughs or urban authorities circuits
statutory cities and in military újezdech district offices ^ 17).
Spending on the Census
(1) from the State budget shall be reimbursed expenses incurred by the Office, on the Census
the central administrative offices, the capital Prague, regions and municipalities.
(2) the expenditure of the capital Prague, regions and municipalities are reimbursed in the form of
Special-purpose subsidies granted from the State budget ^ 18).
The communication of the data to be collected by the
(1) a person shall fulfil its obligation of registration information specified in § 6
the counting forms, where appropriate, the control of in them předvyplněných
of the data.
(2) types of counting forms are
and census person sheet)
(b) residential sheet)
(c)) the front sheet.
(3) the implementation of the registration of the data to be collected for all members of the Census
residential household can perform one of the adult members of the residential
the household. If no credentials or the designated person does not write
survey census data is required by a person each visited the
residential home. The credential does not require the written form.
(4) in the event that the person referred to in section 5 (3). 1 (a). and (b)))
for objective reasons, is not able to make registration in the census form
by itself, it does so for her Census Commissioner, with the exception of the implementation of the registration to the
a census form, in electronic form and the cases referred to in section 16 of the
(5) the Patterns for counting forms, including the definition of the content of survey
data delivery method for counting forms, form an authorized
access to electronic census forms and submitting the required
person and confirmation of their receipt by the Office, lays down the legal
Use of data from the information systems of the public administration in the preparation and
the implementation of the Census
(1) the authority shall cooperate with the administrators of the information systems of the public administration,
from which it gets the information needed for the preparation and execution of the census.
Manager of information systems of the public administration are obliged to transmit to the Office
the information required by the time limits and in the form of process, if the
with the authority otherwise agree.
(2) the Office makes use of data from the information systems of the public administration for
autofill forms for counting and processing, including their
the addition of the data, which were not within the range specified in § 6 of the compulsory
(3) data, which are for counting forms pre-filled, mandatory
person checks and if found inaccuracies, correct them. The data, which
are not pre-filled, required the person make.
(4) on the Census sheet persons in electronic form can be pre-filled
and, where applicable, names) the name, first and last name,
(b) the social security number),
(c)) date of birth,
(f)), marital status,
g) data on the economic activity and employment.
(5) the enumeration of the data and its scope in accordance with paragraph 4 (b) AutoFill. (g)), and
the method of his execution lays down detailed legislation.
Distribution and collection of counting forms
(1) the distribution and collection of forms for counting shall be carried out according to the counting
circuits. Census districts shall be defined by the competent Authority on the basis of observations
the municipal office.
(2) the Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 shall be defined by census districts in
(3) the authority may distribute and collect forms execute counting
through vendor services, selected on the basis of public procurement
specified pursuant to other legislation ^ 5), and in accordance with section 23, paragraph. 6.
The subject of public procurement activities are related to the distribution and
collection counting forms, if this law legislation gives it to
the scope of the Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 or the Office.
section 16 of the
(1) distribution of counting of forms in paper form shall be
and the delivery of housing and sheet) the required number of persons counting worksheets
residential home, or Device Manager, which is not a separate
(b) the domestic delivery sheet with the owner), or by a designated administrator
(2) the required number of counting sheets persons housing household is determined by the number of
persons who are subject to census under section 5 (3). 1 (a). and) or (b)) and in the
the household they live or are present at the moment of the census.
(3) a natural person or the representative of the legal persons receiving census
the form sčítacímu of the Commissioner shall communicate the predicted handover
completed forms to the Office and confirm counting his signature on the
the delivery schedule of the takeover of the counting of forms and the way forward
(4) the census form in documentary form referred to in paragraph 1 shall transmit to the Census
Commissioner, the members of the household and housing for persons accommodated or from
health or social grounds located in the facilities, at the latest,
6 hours before a decisive moment. At the same time are the House leaves
delivered to the owners or administrators of the home.
(5) the device manager that do not form a separate census districts, shall transmit to the
to fill out the Census sheets persons persons here in the decisive moment
they are staying. If any of these persons, for objective reasons capable of
make registration in the census form itself, it does so for it Manager
the device in the range of the data, which are known to him. In the case that this is a
the person of a minor or a person who is not eligible to legal capacity,
make registration in the Census sheet person Device Manager, if he
the required data are known.
(6) the acquiring person referred to in paragraph 3, which were census form
delivered, shall transmit to the
and the Census sheet people) all natural persons that are in the apartment in the
the closing moment of the present,
(b) residential or household sheet) sheet of the person required to provide the information according to § 6
(a). (c)), and (d)).
(1) the method of transmission of the completed census forms required by the person
The Office means
and) replying for counting forms, sčítacímu Commissioner, or
(b) send completed forms) for counting through the operator
the postal service of the Office on its costs; for this purpose, the Census
the Commissioner shall issue to the person who receives under section 16(1). 3 to request official
the envelope with the pre-printed address, or
(c) send completed forms) for counting Office electronically; the takeover of the
data report by the Office will be confirmed electronically.
(2) If a natural person, which consists of residential household, have chosen the way of
handover of the completed forms to the Office for counting pursuant to paragraph 1 (b). and)
takes a census Commissioner completed census form within the agreed
date, but not later than 20 calendar days after the closing time.
(3) where a natural or legal person has chosen the way of transmission
completed counting the forms referred to in paragraph 1 (b). b) or c), it shall
These census form the Office not later than 20 calendar days after the
the relevant point in time.
(1) the distribution and collection of forms for counting in each counting
carry out districts of the Census Commissioners, appointed by the Authority.
(2) the Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 shall appoint a census Commissioner
in counting circuits, which belong to its scope.
(3) Census Commissioner may become a natural person
and) with a permanent or temporary stay enabled on the territory of the Czech
of the Republic,
(b)) 18 years or older,
(d)) with full competence to legal capacity,
(e)) with sufficient knowledge of the Czech language, or minority language
If the knowledge of the minority language to perform addition in her
assigned the necessary census circuit.
(4) For integrity, is considered for the purposes of this Act, a natural person,
that has not been convicted of an offence committed intentionally,
If it does not look as if he has not been convicted ^ 19). Integrity
shows this person the Office or his authorized supplier services
a statement from the criminal register, which must not be older than 3
of the month. The Office is entitled to request an extract from the criminal record
According to another legal regulation ^ 20).
(5) after the appointment of a counting card takes over the Census Commissioner
the Commissioner, who shall give the authority, the Department referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4
or the supplier of the services.
(6) in the event that the Census Commissioner cannot perform their function, the Office
or the Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 shall appoint another date
the Commissioner shall take his oath of secrecy and shall issue him a license counting
Commissioner. Census Commissioner who cannot perform the function, it returns the
without delay to the licence which was issued to the performance of its functions.
(7) in the performance of its functions, the Census Commissioner shows card
Census Commissioner and his identity card.
(8) the Commissioner shall establish a census card Pattern Office implementing the legal
Obligations for counting Commissioners
(1) Census, the Commissioner shall ensure that the distribution and collection of counting form in
adding a circuit that he was for his performance of the functions specified in terms
laid down in section 16. 4 and § 17 paragraph. 2 the census were
include all persons, houses and apartments, which are subject to census under section 5.
(2) the Census Commissioner
and vocational training, and completing a) lodge the promise of confidentiality pursuant to § 23 paragraph.
(b)) shall deliver to the census form in paper form to the members of the residential home
and the owners or administrators of the home or facility,
(c)) to provide the mandatory information required to fill the people counting
(d)) in the cases provided for in section 13 (3). 4 make the entry to the counting
forms for mandatory of the person,
(e)) takes a census form submitted in paper form under section 17
paragraph. 1 (a). and they are not) and if passed in a closed envelope, check
the completeness of their completion and notify any obvious inconsistencies in the
fill in the forms for counting
f) completed census form and delivery papers shall transmit to the Authority,
the Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 or the supplier of services to the
established by them and in due time.
(3) Census, the Commissioner is required to ensure that new or completed
Census form and the data recorded in them could not be stolen,
lost, damaged, destroyed, or otherwise misused.
The list of counting and counting Commissioners
(1) the authority, the Department referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to 4 and supplier services
leading the list of counting Commissioners. The Ministry referred to in § 9 (2). 1 to
4 and the service provider shall transmit the list of counting Commissioners Office. A list of the
counting Commissioners contains the information set out in section 11 (1). 2 (a). (f)).
(2) the list of counting circuits and the list of counting individual Commissioners
the municipality shall transmit to the Office of the municipal authorities, not later than 20 calendar days before
the decisive moment.
(1) If it was not possible to deliver a census form by the deadline
prior to the decisive moment, it is the duty of the Commissioner to repeat arrives
counting forms no later than 10 calendar days after the closing
of the moment. If this form fails to deliver, the deadline is
the duties required of a person is to pick up not later than 20 calendar
days after the applicable time at any workplace, Office, vendor
services or in any municipal office.
(2) a person fills out the census form retrospectively and passes it to the
in the manner referred to in section 7 (2). 1 (a). (b)), and no later than 25.
calendar day after the closing time; This does not apply in the case where the authority
make up the data according to § 14 paragraph. 2.
(1) the protection of personal data according to the law on the protection of personal data is not
without prejudice to the.
(2) for the processing of sensitive data is explicit consent must be physical
the person who has provided it for the purposes of the Act.
(3) the processing of the data obtained in the Census as from information systems
public administration, from mandatory persons, is not permissible for other purposes
than provided for in this law.
(4) after completion of the processing of the results of the census, not later than 3 years from the
the vesting of the moment of the census, the census form will be included in the
retention management. Census form converted into electronic form
When processing and electronic forms completed mandatory persons
will be made anonymous and passed to permanent storage in the national
the archive ^ 21).
(1) the Census Commissioner is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the individual
data and their processing, as well as other
the facts about which he learned in the exercise of the functions of a counting
Commissioner. This is the oath.
(2) the Census Commissioner made the promise in this wording: "I promise on my honour and
conscience that won't reveal, nesdělím or neumožním to get acquainted with the
any statistical information obtained for the purposes of the census, home
in 2011, which will meet in accordance with the provisions of
the law on census of population and housing in 2011. ". The promise of confidentiality
composed in the hands of the appropriate Minister or the President of the Office or of the person
responsible for them.
(3) the promise is made, if, after reading the one who declares the promise
composed, "I promise." and sign the record of the composition of the promise. In
a written record of the composition of the pledge must indicate the date and place of composition
swearing, name and last name and date of birth of the person who made the promise, and the name of the
and last name and function of the person who accepts the pledge.
(4) the Commissioner shall not abuse information Census acquired in connection with
the performance features of a census Commissioner in favour of own or other physical
or legal persons.
(5) the obligation of secrecy as referred to in paragraph 1 and of any other person,
in the context of the implementation of the Census and its processing
results or in any other circumstances, become familiar with the individual
(6) the conditions for the liability of the supplier of services in the processing of personal
data and their compliance in accordance with other legal regulation ^ 22)
contains the contract concluded with the applicant selected within the public
a selection procedure pursuant to § 15 paragraph. 3.
(7) the obligation of secrecy is perpetual.
The processing of individual and personal data
(1) the personal data to the Census Bureau will use solely for statistical
(2) Information about the individual houses and flats in accordance with other
the law ^ 11).
The disclosure of the data of the Census
(1) the authority shall make the data of the census in accordance with other legal
^ 11) Regulation and under the conditions laid down in this regulation. Making available to the
the results of the Census means the provision of census results to other people and
(2) Similarly, when accessing data from a census
carried out in 2001.
(1) a natural person who, in accordance with section 16. 1 and 3 from
Census Commissioner, census form, is guilty of a misdemeanor, by
taken over by the census form does not pass the persons referred to in section 16. 6.
(2) a natural person as the administrator of the device, which do not constitute a separate
Census district, committed the offence in contravention of section 16. 5
does not pass to fill out census worksheets or does not write data to the
a census form for the person who for objective reasons, is not able to
such registration to make itself or for the person of a minor or a person who
not eligible to legal capacity.
(3) a natural person who is the owner of the House, as
a person commits the offence required that contrary to section 7 (2). 4
does not provide the information referred to in section 6 (a). (d)) or contact the contrary to section
(4) a natural person who under section 5 shall be subject to the census, as required
a person commits the offence by
and does not hand or completed) census form according to § 7 (2). 1
(a). (b)), or
(b) provide information inconsistent) with section 7 (2). 7.
(5) the legal representative or guardian of the minor or of a person who does not have
the eligibility of legal capacity and in accordance with section 5 shall be subject to the census, commits
offence, contrary to section 7 (2). 8 does not provide data for these
of the person.
(6) the Census Commissioner and other physical persons in connection with the
the implementation of the Census and the processing of its results, get acquainted with the
individual data, commits the offence by breach of an obligation
confidentiality pursuant to § 23 paragraph. 1 and 5.
(7) the Census Commissioner has committed the offence by
and) contrary to § 19 paragraph. 3 does not ensure protection of completed counting
forms and data therein before their theft, loss,
damage, destruction, or other misuse,
(b)) is contrary to section 23, paragraph. 4.
(8) for the offence referred to in paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, you can impose a fine in
10 000 CZK and the offence referred to in paragraph 6 or 7 fine to 100 000 Czk.
section 27 of the
Administrative offences of legal persons
(1) a legal person who, in accordance with section 16. 1 took over from
Census Commissioner, census forms, committed misconduct by
that are absorbed by the census form does not pass the persons referred to in section 16. 6.
(2) a legal person as the administrator of the device, which do not constitute a separate
Census district, committed misconduct in breach of section 16.
5 does not pass to fill out census worksheets or does not write data to the
a census form for the person who for objective reasons, is not able to
such registration to make itself or for the person of a minor or a person who
not eligible to legal capacity.
(3) a legal person who is the owner of the House, as
mandatory person commits misconduct by, contrary to section 7 (2). 4
does not provide the information referred to in section 6 (a). (d)) or contact the contrary to section
(4) the legal person, the legal representative or guardian
a minor or of a person who does not have the způdopustí administrative tort by
contrary to section 7 (2). 8 do not communicate the data for these persons.
(5) for the administrative offence referred to in paragraph 1, 2, 3 or 4 saves a penalty to
10 000 Czk. If the obligation breached to a greater extent, the fine
to 200 000 Czk.
Common provisions on administrative offences
(1) a legal person under the administrative tort does not match, if he proves that
made every effort, that it was possible to require that the infringement of the
a legal obligation.
(2) in determining the acreage of the fine legal person shall take into account the seriousness of the
the administrative tort, in particular to the way a criminal offence and its consequences, and
the circumstances under which it was committed.
(3) the responsibility for the administrative offence shall cease, if the administrative authority about him
has commenced proceedings to 1 year from the date on which it learned, no later than
However, within 2 years from the day when it was committed.
(4) The responsibility for acts that occurred during the physical business
person ^ 23) or in direct connection with it, shall be subject to the provisions of this
the law on liability of legal persons and administrative penalties.
(5) administrative offences under this law in the first instance hearing
Municipal Office municipality with extended powers, in whose area was
administrative offence was committed, or in the area, which has a legal
the person in the seat.
Performance of the
The scope of this Act provided for the municipality of the capital city of Prague,
offices of the urban part of the city of Prague, the authorities of the districts
or the urban parts of cities, broken down territorial, regional and
municipal authorities are delegated scope of performance.
The authorization to issue the implementing legislation
The Office shall issue a decree for the implementation of section 7 (1). 1 (a). (b)), section 13 (3). 5, § 14
paragraph. 5 and § 18 paragraph. 8.
Decree of the Czech Statistical Office No 354/2000 Coll., laying down the
patterns for census counting forms, houses and apartments in 2001 and
the pattern of the licence to the Commissioner and the auditor balloting balloting, is hereby repealed.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the 15th day after the date of its publication.
in the from the. r. Němcová in
Fischer v. r.
1) Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on stay of foreigners on the territory of the Czech Republic and the
amendment to certain acts, as amended.
2) Act No. 325/1999 Coll., on asylum and on the amendment of Act No. 283/1991 Coll., on the
The police of the Czech Republic, as amended, (asylum Act),
in the wording of later regulations.
3) Law No 221/2003 Coll., on the temporary protection of aliens, as amended by
4) § 3 (b). and) Decree No 137/1998 Coll., on general technical
requirements for the construction, as amended by Decree No 502/2006 Sb.
5) Law No. 137/2006 Coll., on public procurement, as amended
6) Act No. 365/2000 Coll., on public administration and information systems of the
Amendment of certain other acts, as amended.
7) Annex I to Commission Regulation (EC) No 105/2007 of 1 June. February 2007,
amending the annex to the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No.
1059/2003 on the establishment of a common classification of territorial
units for statistics (NUTS). Communication from the Czech Statistical Office No. 201/2007 Coll.
update the statictických nomenclature of territorial units (CZ-NUTS).
8) the Constitutional Act No. 347/1997 Coll., on creation of higher territorial
authorities and the Constitutional Act of the Czech National Council.
1/1993 Coll., Constitution of the Czech Republic, as amended by constitutional law No.
9) Law No 36/1960 SB., on the territorial subdivisions of the State, as amended
§ 27, paragraph 10). 2 Act No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment).
11) Law No. 89/1995 Coll., on State statistical service, as amended by
12) Act No. 133/2000 Coll., on registration of population and social security numbers and the
amendments to certain acts (the Act on the registration of inhabitants), as amended
Act No. 326/1999 Coll.
Act No. 325/1999 Coll.
13) Decree No. 326/2000 Coll. on the method of labelling and other
public spaces, how to use the names and location of the numbers to
the designation of the buildings, on the terms of the Declaration of the renumbering of the buildings and of the
procedure and notification of allocation of numbers and documents necessary for the allocation of
numbers, in the text of the Decree No 193/2001 Sb.
14) section 3 of the Act No. 359/1992 Coll., on Geodetic and cadastral
the institutions, in the wording of later regulations.
15) Act No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment), as amended by
16) Law No 131/2000 Coll., on the capital city of Prague, as subsequently amended
section 30, paragraph 17). 1 of Act No. 222/1999 Coll., on ensuring the defence of the Czech
of the Republic.
18) section 14 of law no 250/2000 Coll. on budgetary rules of territorial
for example, section 19) 60, 60a, and 70 of the criminal code.
20) Law No. 269/1994 Coll., on criminal records, as amended
21) Law No 499/2004 Coll. on Archives and the archival service and amending
certain acts, as amended.
22) Law No. 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data and on amendments to certain
laws, as amended.
23) § 2 (2). 2 of the commercial code.