of 14 July 1999. March 2006
about Chronicles of municipalities
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Each municipality is leading a chronicle of the Community (hereinafter referred to as "the Chronicle"), to which the
recorded messages about important and noteworthy events in the village for
information and lessons learned for future generations.
Line and save the Chronicles
(1) the Chronicle is conducted as a handwritten book with numbered sheets or in
electronic form with subsequent printing numbered sheets after conclusion of the
each calendar year on durable paper for
^ 1 documents) that will ensure the binding.
(2) the annex is an integral part of the Chronicle, which contains written,
image or sound documents, additional entry in the Chronicle.
(3) the municipality shall provide a chronicle of loss, damage and unauthorised
Write to the Chronicles
Write to the Chronicle shall be carried out at least once per calendar year. About
the content of the registration shall be decided by the municipality.
Access to and use of the Chronicle Chronicle
To Chronicle every peek in the time allocated to municipal office;
If it is allowed in the inspection of the Chronicles of the hand-written or chronicles in
the form of the printed paper-bound books with numbered leaves, it is
under the supervision of the chronicler. Citizen of the municipality of 18 years or older, as well as the person that
the law confers rights of citizen of the municipality, may propose in writing of the change,
complete and/or rectify the entry in the Chronicle. The municipality on the basis of these proposals,
According to circumstances, the entry in the Chronicle of the repairs, make up, or otherwise changed.
Shall be repealed:
1. Law No. 80/1920 SB. z. a n., commemorative books municipal.
2. Government Regulation No. 169/1932 Coll. and n. of Memorial Books
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the first day of the third calendar month
following the date of its publication.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
Paroubek in r.
1) § 5 para. 1 of Decree No. 646/2004 Coll., on details of the performance of the file