of 25 June 2002. August 2008
a central register of execution
The Ministry of Justice establishes, pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 5 and § 131 (b). (d))
Act No. 120/2001 Coll. on judicial executors and enforcement activities
(enforcement procedure) and amending other laws:
(1) the central register of execution (hereinafter referred to as "the register") is conducted on the
the specified address in a publicly accessible information system (Internet).
(2) the executors of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Chamber") provides
subject access to electronic registration, deletion or amendment (
only "write"), and the input of data in the register, as well as to the deletion of the data
from the register, pursuant to section 4, paragraph 4. 1.
(3) information shall be entered in the register pursuant to § 2 referred to in the notification of the
begin execution pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 1 (b). and) or in the decision referred to in paragraph
paragraph 125. 1 (b). (b)) or in the file enforcement code maintained by the bailiff.
Changes of data being written to the register is performed by a bailiff so that
match the State of the proceedings, that the bailiff leads or led.
(1) a registration shall be entered
the enforcement of the Court),
(b)) the day, month and year of issue of the notification of the initiation of the execution in the form:
DD. MM. YYYY,
(c) the obligation to be recovered shall read as follows:)
1. the amount of cash the amount of foreclosures, with the exception of the costs of execution
and the costs of the creditor,
2. Description of the amount of assets in the performance of a maximum of 100 characters for
3. the amount of cash the amount with the exception of the costs of enforcement and
the cost of a legitimate and a description of the kind of maximum amount
length of 100 characters if it is enforced and cash consideration,
d) indication of whether the control has been associated.
(2) the registration shall be entered
and the designation of the Court or bailiff), which decided on the delay or
stop the execution,
(b)) case number resolution it was decided on the delay or
stop the execution,
(c)) the day, month and year of publication of the resolution on the delay or stop the execution in
form: DD. MM. Yyyy.
(3) the debtor-natural person shall be entered
and) the name or first and last name,
(b)) and social security number, if assigned, date of birth,
(c) the address of the place of residence, including a five-digit) of the postal code in the
the form XXXXX; If there is no postal code, then nothing,
d) identification number, if required.
(4) for the debtor-legal entity is written
a) name or business name,
(b)) identification number,
(c)), including the headquarters a five-digit postal code in the
the form XXXXX; If there is no postal code, then nothing.
(5) a registration shall be entered also
Reference no of the bailiff) composed of three digits representing the
the registration number of the executor, the register of letters "EX"
the serial number of the case and the last two digits of the calendar year,
(b) the termination of the executor's permission) to lead the execution of the grounds provided for in § 51
enforcement order stating the reason.
The evidence is in electronic form resulting from conversion by an authorized
the document "^ 1") the following auction pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 1 (b). (c))
the enforcement of the order, decision, Decree, are subject to
notice of auction year pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 1 (b). (d)), enforcement code and
(1) the registration data from the notification of the initiation of execution pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 1
(a). and enforcement code) shall be made within 3 days after the executor wrote
in the register initiated execution clause faggots. Write data
decision pursuant to section 125 of the paragraph. 1 (b). (b)), enforcement code shall be made to the
3 days after the executor has learned about the legal force of the decision, and
write other data within 5 working days after the executor
learned. Information pursuant to § 125 paragraph. 1 (b). c) or (d)), enforcement code is
in the register shall be inserted within 3 business days of the auction
or a notice of auction of the year.
(2) the executor removes from the record all data concerning mandated
execution without undue delay after the expiry of 15 days from the day on which the
learned about the end of the execution.
(1) the bailiff carries out the entries and insertion into and removal from the register
registration of remote access by entering data electronically
and individualised access through secure) on
website registration application assigned executor Chamber
(hereinafter referred to as "an individualized approach"),
(b)) through a secure transmission of individualised
the program delivered to the bailiff Chamber (hereinafter referred to as "the network").
(2) the bailiff is entitled to allow in connection with the use of
the individualised approach and its representative or relay program
employees responsible for acts relating to the filing of foreclosures.
(1) the Chamber of the remuneration for each provision of the electronic data from the
evidence, if so provided by an enforcement order. The amount of remuneration, depending on how the
how much was the applicant in a calendar year provided electronic data,
to 1 000. provided information........................... 60 Eur,
from 1 001. the provided data to the
10 000. the provided data ............................. 30 Eur,
from 10 001. the provided data to the
1 000 000. the provided data .......................... 15 Eur,
from 1 000 001. provided information........................ 6.
(2) for the provision of electronic data from the register referred to in paragraph 1 shall
shall be deemed to
and display search results), regardless of whether the result is
negative or whether it contains data on more subjects that match the specified
the search criteria, or
(b)) view specific information about the enforcement proceedings against the
(3) in the case of continuous monitoring for the provision of electronic
the information shall be deemed to
and subject to the mode), insertion of continuous monitoring and current
view search results referred to in paragraph 2 (a). and)
(b)) the first view specific information about any enforcement proceedings administered by the
against the body in every three calendar months, or
(c)) display the changes in the search results obtained under subparagraph (a))
(4) A statement of the central register of execution or a confirmation of the fact that
the entry in the central register of foreclosures is not written, belongs to the Chamber
a reward of £ 50 for each page.
The bailiff entered in the register not later than within 2 months from the effective date
This order data regarding legally mandated and execution
hedge contingent exposures before the date of effectiveness of this Ordinance.
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No. 331/2001 Coll., on the central register of execution.
2. Decree No. 130/2005 Coll., amending Decree of the Ministry of
Justice No. 331/2001 Coll., on the central register of execution.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication, with the exception of
the provisions of paragraph 5, which shall take effect on the first day of the third calendar
month following the date of its publication.
JUDr. Pacheco v. r.
Selected provisions of the novel
Article. (II) Decree No. 366/2009 Coll.
1. for the calculation of the remuneration referred to in § 5 para. 1 of Decree No. 329/2008 Coll. in
the version in force from the date of entry into force of this Decree shall not
electronic data provided from the central register of execution to the applicant within
the effective date of this Ordinance.
2. the Executor inserts in the register not later than one month from the date on which the
the effectiveness of this Ordinance under section 2a of the data, if the auction
or a notice of auction of the year they were issued before the date of entry into force of
This order and the auction was ordered or the auction year
announced on the day following the date of entry into force of this Decree.
Article. (II) Decree No. 489/2012 Coll.
1. the Executor shall not later than 2 months from the date of entry into force of this
the Decree data that have been entered into the central register of execution before the
the effective date of this order, in accordance with § 2 (2). 1 (b). (c))
points 1 and 3 and § 2 (2). 3 (b). (b)) Decree No. 329/2008 Coll., as amended by
effective from the date of entry into force of this Decree.
2. in the proceedings that were initiated as the enforcement proceedings and
continue from the date of transmission of the documents to the bailiff for the executor as the
enforcement proceedings under the first section of the article. (II) Act No. 396/2012 Coll. laying
the amended Act No. 99/1963 Coll., the civil procedure code, as amended
regulations, and other related laws, to the central register of foreclosures
According to § 2 (2). 1 (b). (b)) Decree No. 329/2008 Coll., in the version in force
from the date of entry into force of this Decree, the day, month and year
resolution on the issue of a writ in the form: DD. MM. Yyyy.
1) Act 300/2008 Coll., on electronic acts and authorized
convert documents, as amended.