of 9 June. December 2010
about the kolkových marks
The Ministry of Finance shall determine in accordance with § 163 para. 4 Act No. 280/2009
Coll., tax code:
The value and color revenue stamps
(1) revenue stamps are issued as follows:
the color value of the high printing
$ 1, $ 5 yellow
$ 10, $ 20, olive green
$ 50 Green
$ 100 blue turquoise
$ 200 azure blue
$ 500 purple
$ 1,000 orange.
(2) revenue stamps in each individual value is printed on a separate
the print sheet.
Form of revenue stamps
(1) revenue stamps are two-piece with adhesive layer on the back;
both parts of the divided perforation. The height of the shapes of the high print is at the top
26 mm for the bottom part of 12.5 mm, width of both shapes is 23 mm.
(2) revenue stamps are printed by printing from the desktop to the ceninovém
paper with fibres. When you print must be used as a protective
element of the guilloche pattern.
(3) on both parts revenue stamps are used by at least 2 other protective
elements, one of which is a special locking feature. By kolkových
stamps worth more than CZK 20 are used at least 3 more
elements, one of which is a special locking feature.
(4) on the upper part represents a big stamp coat of arms of the Czech
Republic, a number indicating the value of revenue stamps, marking the cash
the unit "CZK", the inscription "Czech Republic" and the inscription "Tara K mark.
(5) on the lower part revenue stamps is a number indicating the value of the stamp
mark, the indication of the monetary unit "CZK" and the inscription "Tara K mark.
The use of kolkových marks
(1) if the fee for the submission of the written copy of the submission
(hereinafter referred to as "Submissions"), which does not issue a written
the document by the public authority (hereinafter referred to as "the document")
subject to the fee, glued with both parts of the revenue stamps on this
(2) if the fee for submission, on the basis of an
to issue a document subject to a fee, and if permitted by the nature of the
the document, with the mark on the label kolkova administration only the bottom part without
the Department of the upper part; the upper piece gets stuck with a public authority, that
management of the paying kolkovými marks (hereinafter referred to as "administrator
the fee "), to this document.
(3) if the fee on the basis of the written invitation to pay,
glued with Tara k mark on written copy that includes this prompt
only the bottom part without the separation of the top piece. If then to the issue of
the document, with the upper part of the stick stamp on this document. In
If the document is not issued, or is issued by the independent of the
payment of a fee, the upper part is also glued to the written copy of the
containing a call for payment of a fee.
(4) in cases other than those referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 of the upper part of the
revenue stamps are always on a document whose issuance is subject to a fee, and
the lower part of the file of the administrator of the fee. If a document has, or
If the payment of a fee, gets stuck with the two parts
revenue stamps to the file administrator fee.
(5) the Adhesive stamp shall not overlap each other.
(6) the administrator always affix the mark's official kolkovou
stamps rubber stamp color indelible, so that part of the fingerprint
was on both parts, revenue stamps and part of the Charter, on which the
Tara k mark on.
Technical requirements dealing with kolkovými marks
(1) the Ministry of finance can ensure through contracts with
and distribution of stamps, kolkových)
(b) the sale of stamps, kolkových)
(c)) the storage of kolkových marks
d) Exchange mutilated or damaged kolkových marks
e) repurchase the undamaged stamps, kolkových
f) disposal of damaged or nespotřebovaných kolkových marks.
(2) the administrator may charge from a person referred to in paragraph 1 to remove stamp
signs for resale, on the basis of the contract of subscription
Requirements kolkových registration marks
(1) the fee Administrator keeps records of kolkových marks, which capped
's official stamp.
(2) in the event that the administrator of the charge secures the resale kolkových
marks, keeps records of
and kolkových marks, you've taken)
b) sold kolkových marks
(c)) of cash related to their purchase and sale.
(3) the administrator of the fee, which provides for more sale signs, kolkových
Once a month check stocks of kolkových signs and
the cash from selling them.
(1) revenue stamps issued in accordance with the existing legislation (hereinafter referred to as
"the existing kolkova mark") shall expire on 1 July. January 2012.
(2) the filing of a valid kolkovou mark shall be treated as the filing
equipped with a kolkovou mark so far, which have been made or submitted to
post no later than 31 December 2006. December 2011.
(3) the Unused and undamaged existing stamp can be replaced with
the persons referred to in section 4, paragraph 4. 1 for revenue stamps issued in accordance with this
the decree at the time of their introduction into circulation to the expiry of the
previous kolkových marks, in a ratio of 1:1.
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No. 194/1993 Coll., on kolkových.
2. Decree No. 261/1997 Coll., amending and supplementing the Ordinance
The Ministry of finance regulation No 192/1993 Coll., on kolkových.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 2011.
Ing. Kalousek in r.