Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=40885&nr=114~2F1993~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 24 July 2003. March 1993
about the Office of the President of the Republic
Change: 224/1999 Coll.
Change: 220/2000 Sb.
Change: 49/2004 Sb.
Change: 281/2004 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
(1) the Office of President of the Republic shall be established (hereinafter referred to as "the Agency").
(2) the Office is a budgetary organisation with a separate chapter in the
the State budget of the Czech Republic.
(1) the Office of the US Affairs ensures
and the exercise of powers) with the President of the Republic established by the Constitution of the Czech
Republic, constitutional laws and laws
(b)) with protokolárními obligations and public activities of the President
of the Republic.
(2) the Office shall pay the rent from its budget and all-in-one flat rate
to pay the former President of the Republic and provides the vehicle with driver and
without him to personally present, to the extent and under the conditions laid down
special legislation. ^ 1)
(1) the Office shall exercise the right to immovable property management Czech
States relating to the area of the Prague Castle, the Castle Fields and to other
real estate forming a functional unit with them and cares for them as a
the seat of the President of the Republic; exercises the right of economic management to the movable
things that are related to these nemovitými things historically or
functionally, or are related to the activities of the Office. The provisions of this
paragraphs are without prejudice to the special law on the adjustment of ownership
relationships. "^ 1a)
(2) the Office for the performance of the tasks referred to in paragraph 1 may establish
contributory organization. ^ 2)
(1) the head of the Office is the Office Manager, which appoints and dismisses the
President of the Republic.
(2) the President shall determine the internal organization of the Office and the circuit heads
workers, which appoints and dismisses.
(3) the salary and remuneration for work stand-by staff of the Office shall be governed by
special legislation ^ 2a) and Pay the order of the Office.
(4) the Salary order is issued by the Office of the Registrar when you give
the consent of the President of the Republic.
The military Office of the President of the Republic is a military unit of the armed
the forces of the United States. The tasks of the Military Office of the President of the Republic,
the appointment and removal of the Chief of the military Office of the President
States and its jurisdiction governs special legislation. ^ 3)
(1) the rights and obligations of labor and other relations Office
the President of the United States moving the effective date of this
the law on the Office.
(2) an allowance organization established by the Office of the President of the Czech Republic
According to the article. III (1). the Czech National Council Act No. 555/1992 Coll.,
considered contributory organization established by the Agency under this
Shall be deleted:
1. Act No. 135/1991 Coll., on the Office of the President of the Czech and Slovak
2. article. (III) Act No. 555/1992 Coll., on certain other measures in
the system of Central Government bodies of the Czech Republic and on the establishment of
The Office of the President of the Czech Republic.
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
1) Act No. 48/2004 Coll., on the security of the President of the Republic after the end of
1A) for example, Act No. 87/1991 Coll. on extra-judicial rehabilitation, in
as amended, Act No. 229/1991 Coll., on the adjustment of ownership
relationship to the land and other agricultural property as amended
regulations, and Act No. 92/1991 Coll., on conditions for the transfer of property to the State of the
other persons, as amended.
2) § 31 and 32 of the Act No. 576/1990 Coll., on rules for the management of
the budgetary resources of the United States and municipalities in the Czech Republic
2A) Act No. 143/1992 Coll., on salary and remuneration for stand-by duty in
the budget and certain other organisations and bodies, as amended by
3) Act No. 219/1999 Coll., on the armed forces of the United States.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic