of 25 June 2002. February 1993
the scope of the administration of State material reserves
Change: 272/1996 Coll.
Change: 189/1999 Coll.
Change: 256/2000 Sb.
Change: 241/2000 Coll.
Change: 419/2004 Sb.
Change: 174/2007 Sb.
Change: 151/2010 Sb.
Change: 250/2014 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
(1) the administration of State material reserves ("Administration") is a central
State authority in the areas of economic measures for crisis
States and State material reserves.
(2) the seat of the Administration is to Prague.
(3) the management is headed by the President, who appoints and dismisses the Government; his
the selection, appointment and dismissal is governed by the civil service.
(1) the Administration form
and the head office is based in) Prague,
(b)) the special organizational unit.
(2) the principles and activities of the Organization of the Administration modifies the Statute. The Statute adopts a
Management secures financing economic measures for crisis
the States of ^ 1) and financing, replacement, substitution, loan, rent, release
the sale, storage, protection and control of the State material reserves and
According to the requirements of contingency plans and take them. The administration carries out the additional
tasks provided for in specific legislation. ^ 1a) these activities
ensures, in conjunction with the other central State administration bodies.
(1) based on the initiative of the Ministry of internal affairs management on behalf of the United
the Republic takes on movable property which is in time of crisis conditions
The Czech Republic donated within the foreign humanitarian aid. Starting with the
the date of its receipt is relevant with this Asset Management manage ^ 1b)
and incorporated it in his purpose to the appropriate category of State material
(2) for health crisis Management in the management of proceeds property
referred to in paragraph 1 in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of the Interior.
(1) in terms of the purpose of the State material reserves broken down into material reserve
mobilisation reserves, emergency supplies and supplies for humanitarian
(2) the reserves make up the selected basic raw materials, materials,
preparations and products. They are intended to ensure the immunity and
national defence, for the removal of the consequences of crisis situations, and to protect the
the vital economic interests of the State.
(3) the Mobilization of the reserve consists of selected basic raw materials, materials,
semi-finished products, products, machinery and other property value specified for the
ensuring the supply of mobilization. ^ 2)
(4) emergency stocks make up the selected basic materials and products
designed to ensure the necessary supplies ^ 2a) for the support of the population,
the activities of the emergency services and fire rescue after its publication in the
crisis States, ^ 2b) in the secondary economy, ^ 2 c) which cannot be
ensure that in the usual way, and for material humanitarian aid
provided abroad ^ 2d).
(5) inventory for humanitarian aid to make up the selected basic materials and
products after the publication of crisis conditions to free provision of
natural person materially affected seriously.
(6) creation of State material reserves is included in the emergency plans.
(1) on the basis of the requirements of contingency plans in process Management proposals
in particular, on the
and material reserves) list of items, their minimum limit and the indicative
(b)) the release of the reserve and the conditions for its implementation,
(c) the substitution of items material reserves) below the minimum limit, including the determination of
the conditions of its implementation.
(2) the application referred to in paragraph 1, approved by the Government. About these decisions
the Government shall inform the Parliament.
(3) the Government may authorize Management to sell or dispose of material reserves
exceeding the minimum limit that does not serve its purpose. If the Government
otherwise, the Administration may make a substitution material reserves
exceeding the minimum limit.
(1) State reserves are the property of the State. The costs for their
acquisition, protecting and storage are to be paid from the State budget. On
reimbursement of expenses for the acquisition of State material reserves, their variations
and záměnách, the Administration may also use income for the State sold the material
in the reserve. These revenues are transferable to the next year and are not income
the State budget.
(2) the Administration, in cooperation with the State agricultural intervention fund
coordinates the volumes and terms of inventory replenishment of agricultural products and
food in reserve and their release for the domestic market and for
(1) for the unauthorized use of the property for which you want to manage the right management
can save to manage individuals fined up to one million
and legal persons up to five million crowns.
(2) The proceedings referred to in paragraph 1 shall be subject to the General provisions of administrative
control. ^ 3)
(3) a fine imposed under paragraph 1 shall constitute revenue of the State budget.
Statutory measures shall be repealed with the Bureau of the National Assembly no.
69/1964 Coll., on administration of State material reserves.
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
1) Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on economic measures for crisis States
and amending certain related laws, as amended.
1A) Act No. 191/1999 Coll., on emergency oil stocks, about health solutions
oil shortage and amending some related laws (Act on emergency
1B) Act No. 219/2000 Coll., on the Czech Republic and its assets
in legal relations, as amended.
2) § 2 (2). 1 (b). g) Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on economic
measures for crisis States and amending certain related laws.
2A) § 2 (2). 1 (b). and) of the Act No 241/2000 Coll.
2B) § 1 (1). 1 of Act No. 241/2000 Coll.
2 c) sections 10 to 12, of Act No. 241/2000 Coll.
2D) Act No. 151/2010 Coll., on international development cooperation and
the humanitarian assistance provided to foreign countries and amending related
3) Act No. 71/1967 Coll., on administrative proceedings (administrative code).