of 10 June 1999. July 1947
on the transfer of the ownership of assets of the Hluboká branch Schwarzenbergů on Earth
The constituent National Assembly of the Czechoslovak Republic, have decided to
(1) the ownership of assets of the genus Schwarzenbergů, the branches of t.. of primogeniture
on the Deep n. Vlt., if you are located in the Czechoslovak Republic,
passes to the extent provided for in paragraph 2 of the Act on the Czech country.
(2) the property referred to in paragraph 1 shall be the agricultural real property,
the forest, the pond, the industrial, commercial and trade, written a library
on Josef Adolf, Prince of Schwarzenbergů, Duke of
Schwarzenbergů and Dr. Adolph Schwarzenberg, starting with all the
buildings and castles with their equipment, with all the rights and obligations of, on the live
even the dead inventory and finally every working capital.
(3) for the assessment of that property of crossing referred to in paragraphs 1 and
2 the country of the Czech Republic, is applicable on the date of State 9. in May 1945. The subject of the
the transfer of the property is not acquired by third persons according to the law of
16. April 199,919. No 215 of prevents large property of the land, and
regulations changing or supplementing it. Annexation under this Act to
items in paragraphs 1 and 2, if you have not yet been transferred to the
a third person, shall be cancelled.
(4) changes in the assets or its parts after 9. May 1945 are
invalid, if the Earth's National Committee in Prague against them no later than
within six months from the effective date of this law raised objections.
(1) the property referred to in section 1 will be managed as a whole by the directives
the Earth's National Committee in Prague.
(2) within 3 months from the date of the beginning of the effectiveness of this law shall determine the
the Ministry of agriculture and the National Committee in Prague agreement, which
of agricultural land, which is not an economic unit needed, and in
what area will be allocated to eligible applicants in accordance with the principles of the Decree
the President of the Republic, of 21 April. in June 1945, no. 12, on confiscation and
accelerated distribution of agricultural property of Germans, Hungarians, as well as the traitors
and enemies of the Czech and the Slovak nation, and the Decree of the President of the Republic of
of 20 December. in July 1945, no. 28 on the settlement of agricultural land of Germans,
Hungarians and other enemies of the State Czech, Slovak and other
Slavic farmers. In accordance with the principles of these decrees will be loaded with the
forest area, if it is a lonely forest units smaller than 100 ha. In
doubtful cases shall be decided by the Government.
(3) country Czech is obliged to the creator for historical monuments, of which
property acquired on the basis of this Act.
(1) Employees of the assets referred to in § 1 remain their
the staff and contracts with all the rights acquired by existing,
for them the applicable official rules.
(2) all equipment for the benefit of employees, such as foundations, funds and
below, takes over the country United and manages and conducts the way of
existing resources for the benefit of employees taken over, as well as persons,
enjoying retirement, sick, orphans or other pensions.
(3) the obligation to poskytovati from resources arising from the management of the
the assets referred to in § 1, old age, sickness, widows ', orphans ' and other
pensions, the effective date of this Act to the Czech country.
(4) Real sponsorships, how they are connected with real estate, as well as
voluntary performance, remain in its content and scope.
Ownership rights, as well as any other rights under
the provisions of section 1 shall be carried out for the benefit of the country, the Czech courts or offices
which are public records of real property or other rights of
at the request of the provincial National Committee in Prague.
(1) the property passes into ownership of the former Czech lands without compensation
(2) Previous owners named in § 1, para. 2 provide the country
Czech provident pension in an amount to be determined by the Government.
(1) the assets of a separate unit after the legal, economic and
accounting, managed by the Board.
(2) the Board of Directors is composed of 16 members, of whom one shall appoint
a quarter of the Ministers of the Interior, agriculture and industry, two quarters of land
the National Committee in Prague, and that four of the South-Bohemian region; one quarter of the
elect employees converted farms and enterprises. For each Member of the
is appointed or elected by the alternate member. The term of Office is three years.
(3) the Board of Directors is headed by the provincial agricultural officer of the national
Committee in Prague. The Board of Directors shall elect two Vice Presidents on the
the term of Office of three years. One of the deputies is always from among the employees.
The Board of Directors is eligible to usnášeti in the presence of at least half of the
its members and decides by a simple majority of votes.
(4) the powers and responsibilities of the various authorities issue a provincial
the National Committee in Prague.
section 7 of the
All negotiations and acts for the implementation of this law shall be exempt from
taxes, duties and fees. Transferred ownership to discharge the duty of
This Act shall take effect on the date of the notice; It shall carry out all
members of the Government.