of 22 March. November 1999
about transport regulations for public rail freight transport
Change: 295/2000 Sb.
The Government ordered in accordance with § 37 para. 7 of Act No. 266/1994 Coll., on rail systems in
PART THE FIRST
The subject of the edit
(1) Government regulation of transport regulations for public rail freight
Transport (hereinafter referred to as "rail transport regulations") sets out the conditions for the
the transport of goods or live animals as a wagon or as
in particular, the conditions for the liability of the carrier from the contract of carriage on the
the transport of goods or live animals, including the conditions for the performance of one
the contract of carriage more carriers on the national and on the rail systems
regional, and regulates relations between the carrier and the consignor the consignment,
between the carrier and the consignee, and between carriers in carrying out each other
a single contract of carriage, more carriers.
(2) For the loading or unloading and transportation of wagon consignments on the siding,
which is followed by or before the conclusion of the contract of carriage for the carriage of
After the national or regional, after rail systems are subject to
the provisions of the rail transport regulations as appropriate.
(3) the rail shipping regulations shall apply to national carriage
vehicle shipments or express services on the public railway freight transport. For
international transport of wagon consignments by public rail freight
transport shall apply the provisions of the rail transport regulations only
If provided for in an international agreement, which the Czech Republic is bound by the ^ 1)
and published in the statute book.
The interpretation of some terms
For the purposes of this regulation, the Minister shall mean:
a) lading consignment note on the conclusion of the contract of carriage stuff
or live animals such as wagon
(b) the Bill of lading shipping slip) on the conclusion of the contract of carriage
things or live animals such as express,
(c)) by the sender any natural or legal person referred to in the transport
the document, whose name is given to the transport of the consignment with the competent
(d)) the recipient of a natural or legal person specified by the sender in the
the transport document that the consignment is determined by the transport document,
e) consignment of live animals or brought to the carriage with the transport
document as the body of the shipment or, as express goods,
(f)) within the consignment the consignment to which the carriage is to be at least one
a separate car, brought on to the carriage with the consignment note; per wagon
the consignment is also blank or bulk containers or removable
the superstructure which is transported by railway vehicle and rail vehicle in the empty
or-laden state, which are not the property of the carrier transporting
shipment and are made by the sender to the carriage with the consignment note,
g) spěšninou shipment of limited weight and size that can be easily
to load and unload, brought on to the carriage with the shipping slip and
transported by designated trains public railway passenger or freight
h) delivery time, to which the carrier undertakes to
transport the shipment from dispatch to the station of destination and readying
it to the recipient,
I) quick shipment shipment from the roof of a vehicle to transport with the delivery
period of at least 25% shorter than the lead time provided for in the railway
the transport regulations,
j) guided wagon a person charged by the shipper, which during
transport takes care of the consignment,
k) conditions of carriage conditions laid down by the railway transport
l) contracting conditions of carriage terms announced by the carrier,
containing the details of the conditions of transport.
TRANSPORT OF WAGON CONSIGNMENTS
Establishment of and compliance with the contract of carriage
(1) a transport contract is concluded by taking the wagon to the carrier
carriage and confirming the acceptance of the wagon to be transported by the carrier in
the consignment note. The conclusion of the contract of carriage shall be demonstrated a completed
consignment note countersigned by the carrier. The national transport
wagon consignments can be used instead of the Bill of lading náložný sheet according to
of the civil code.
(2) a completed waybill the shipper shall submit for each vehicle
the shipment for carriage. As the roof of a shipment can be made to transport
one of a consignment note as well as a group of wagons, laden with the same sort of things
or live animals designated one recipient in one station destination.
(3) for the fulfilment of the obligations under special legislation, ^ 2) which
must be met before the wagon consignment for carriage, corresponds to the
the sender. The sender is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in it
the consignment note.
(4) a person who, in the conclusion of the contract of carriage the carrier shall submit to the
the completed consignment note, shall be considered as the person authorized to act on behalf of the
of the sender.
(5) transport of containers and swap bodies is carried out according to the
conditions of carriage of wagon consignments. In the consignment note at the
the consignment shall be transported in addition to the naming of the identification number
container or swap bodies also indicate the contents of the consignment,
transported in a container or exchangeable superstructures, or an indication that the
container or swap body is transported in an empty state.
(1) the transport wagon is terminated when the recipient of the
set or confirmed by the wagon at the place designated to receive
wagon at the time of operation, agreed between the carrier and the consignee.
(2) the contract of carriage is fulfilled by issuing carrier wagon
the beneficiaries registered in the consignment note. Receipt of the consignment the consignee shall
be in the consignment note.
(3) Vehicle shipment may be released to a person other than the consignee also, if
It is shown the power of attorney granted by the consignee named in the air waybill.
This power of attorney shall be attached to supply sheet.
(4) the time limit for a pickup for things dangerous nature reduces
to 1 month and for live animals and things that spoil quickly, on 1
week. After the expiry of these time-limits shall proceed pursuant to section 2581 paragraph carrier. 1
of the civil code.
Bill of lading and its essentials
(1) a bill of lading issued by the carrier. The consignment note consists of four parts:
and the original of the Bill of lading), which shall be issued at the station of destination,
consignment to the recipient,
(b)) the sheet that accompanies the shipment from dispatch until
station of destination and after completion of the contract of carriage, the carrier shall remain
c) sampling sheet that shall accompany the consignment up to the sending station
station of destination and after confirmation of receipt of the consignment the consignee shall remain
the carrier, which the consignment,
d) duplicate of the consignment note which shall be issued by the sending station
to the sender after receipt of the shipment for carriage.
(2) the Bill of lading contains
and the station name) dispatch and the station of destination,
(b)) first and last name, date of birth and address of the sender, in the case of
a natural person,
c) business name (name), identification number and address of the sender,
in the case of a legal person,
(d)) the full name and address of the recipient in the case of a natural person, and
business name (name), the identification number, if the sender
known, and the seat of the recipient, if it is a legal entity,
(e) the name of the content transported consignment), including the
of dangerous goods,
(f) the content by weight of transported consignments) or other indication of quantity
the contents of the transported cargo,
(g) a list of the documents) attached to the consignment note,
h) the list of documents, which are related with the shipment transported and are not to
consignment note attached, indicating their place of storage,
I) business name, identification number and address of the carrier which concludes a
the transport contract,
j) number of the car,
k) plombách identification data,
l) date and time of conclusion of the contract of carriage,
m) of filing and delivery Bill of lading number,
n) freightage and fees related to the shipment,
on receipt of the consignment the consignee) a confirmation indicating the date and hour
The information in the consignment note referred to in subparagraphs) to h) and (j)), and k),
to be completed by the shipper, the other information to be completed by the carrier.
(3) the waybill may contain additional conditions laid down in
terms and conditions of carriage.
(4) the consignment shall be accompanied by documents required by administrative authorities
under special legislation ^ 2), and other instruments with the transported
(5) the list of the consignment note shall in the manner prescribed by the carrier in a number
order by calendar year for at least five years from the date of their
the contract of carriage.
The terms of payment of freight
Freight charges and other fees according to the terms and conditions of carriage for
the implementation of transport (hereinafter referred to as "freight") shall be borne by the consignor,
unless it is otherwise with the carrier. This is not paid if the freight shipper,
Enter the agreed method of payment for freight in the consignment note.
Things excluded from carriage
(1) things are excluded from carriage or live animals,
and) whose carriage is prohibited by an international treaty "^ 1") or measures
administrative offices, primarily for reasons of health and safety,
(b)) that the dimensions, weight or by adjusting to the desired shipment with
the light on the device or the rail vehicle or with regard to
ensure the safety of the operation of railways and railway transport,
(c)) that can be transported only under special conditions (section 13 and
These conditions are not met,
(hereinafter referred to as "the things excluded from carriage").
(2) if things excluded from carriage in accordance with paragraph 1 has been submitted to the
shipment waybill has not been properly named and carrier
He found that the wagon
and the body returns to the sender of the shipment), held a shipment in the shipping
(b)) excreted from the transport vehicle shipment, held a shipment on the way, and the
This fact shall inform the sender or recipient.
Picking wagon by the carrier and its issuance of recipients
(1) the consignment must be packaged, transported, in a vehicle loaded and in it
stored and secured so that when the carriage has been protected from loss and
damage and before the damage occurred due to its inherent nature, and to
the shipment did not cause damage to other consignment or being transported on the vehicle, or
on the track or to the environment and to avoid
spontaneous movement transported a consignment or part thereof. If it finds
the carrier improperly stored or an unsecured shipment is entitled to
to refuse to conclude a contract.
(2) the consignment shall be treated on their responsibilities and ensure against possible
damage during shipment to the sender. Car or consignment if it is appropriate and
technically possible, shall be of the calibration, which, if not broken,
are evidence of the fact that for the duration of the contract of carriage not
tampered with the shipment.
(3) before taking over the wagon to be transported to the carrier at the shipping
the station checks to see if the conditions are met to arrange a transport
the contract, in particular if
and the station of destination in the name) the consignment note corresponding to the actual name of the
the station and the extent of the transport services provided in this station,
(b) the number of the car) laid down in the consignment note agrees with the number on the car, in the
where the consignment is loaded,
(c)) it is possible to start the transport of consignments served after finding
that has not been declared a temporary restriction or suspension of railway transport on
(d)) according to the information in the consignment note allowable loading is not exceeded
weight of the shipment in a car, holiday, axle load and other constraints
valid for carriage path,
(e) the special conditions are met) for the transport of certain consignments,
(f)) according to the information in the consignment note are not served to transport things
excluded from transport,
g) measures are complied with administrative offices, which must meet the sender
before the consignment shipments
(h)) to the consignment note are accompanied by the documents referred to in it as its
of the annex.
(4) wagon Picking is performed in the presence of representatives of the carrier and the
of the recipient. When passing the carrier checks to see if the number of the car is
identical with the number indicated in the consignment note, whether the circumstances
suggesting that the damage or loss occurred, unless the
damaged car. Carrier within the consignment to the recipient after the confirmation of the
receipt on discharge sheet.
The delivery time
(1) the delivery period for the transport of the consignment from a sending station to station
determine consists of time needed for the conclusion of the contract of carriage and
dispatch (hereinafter referred to as "the station") and the time required for
the transport of the consignment from a sending station to a station of destination and its
set for beneficiaries to receive (hereinafter referred to as the "period of carriage").
(2) the delivery period shall be
and) for the wagon:
1. dispatch period................................... 12 hours,
2. transport-for any period i just
begun by 200 km................................ 24 hours,
(b)) for express services:
1. dispatch period................................... 12 hours,
2. transport-for any period i just
begun by 400 km................................ 24 hours,
unless the carrier with the sender of the delivery period.
(3) the delivery period starts from 0.00 a.m. of the day following the date on
where the transport contract is concluded. Dispatch time is in the shipping
the period shall be counted only once, regardless of the number of participating carriers
on the performance of a single contract of carriage. Shipping time is calculated for the total
distance from the station to send to the station of destination. Transport
the distance is calculated in the tariff kilometres.
(4) the delivery period does not follow after a period of detention of a wagon to transport
the road because of the duration of the transportation barriers (section 11).
Change in contract
(1) the contract of carriage for the carriage of wagon consignments is possible on a proposal from the
the sender of the shipment change, where the roof of a consignment
and hold back on the road)
(b)) to return to the sending station,
c) issue a person other than the consignee indicated in the consignment note,
(d) in another station) issue than at the station of destination mentioned in the consignment
(2) the sender may withdraw from the contract of carriage, if the vehicle
the shipment left the sending station.
(3) the contract of carriage on the proposal of the sender cannot be changed in cases
If the recipient
and the roof of a shipment) took over,
(b)) asked about the findings of the State of the wagon because of damage or
partial loss wagon.
(4) the contract cannot be changed when the proposal on the
the contract of carriage caused the splitting of the consignment.
Transport obstacles and barriers to the supply wagon
(1) a transport barrier means the glitch on the shipment or damage to the
the car, which due to ensure safe railways and railway
transport and ensure the safety of people and the environment makes it impossible to
further transport of the consignment; This is without prejudice to liability for damage arising from this.
Transport barrier is also a circumstance for which cannot be used in the next carriage
continue due to nesjízdnosti of the runway as a result of a natural disaster, or
of an accident or other unforeseen disruptions operability.
(2) if the contract of carriage be filled for transport barrier
in the time since the conclusion of the contract of carriage until completion
and that will take more than 48 hours, the carrier shall, without delay, inform the
the sender of the shipment on the obstacle of a provable way and
the proposal will request to the consignment. In the absence of the sender to the 48
hours of receipt of the report about the emergence of transport obstacles accomplishable
proposal on how to deal with the shipment, the carrier exits the carriage and will be
follow section 2581 para. 1 of the civil code.
(3) in the carriage of live animals or perishable things
the carrier shall notify the sender of the impossibility of another transport, always, regardless of
for the duration of the transport barriers.
(4) if the contract of carriage be met by issuing a wagon
by the carrier to the recipient because the recipient refuses to accept or
the consignee cannot be determined, it is an obstacle to delivery.
(5) when the emergence of barriers to the supply wagon due to the side
the recipient referred to in paragraph 4 shall immediately notify the carrier of the sender
provable way and require a proposal on how to deal with the shipment.
The sender also warns that in the absence of a feasible proposal to 48
hours of receipt of the report of the obstacles will proceed in accordance with §
2581 para. 1 of the civil code.
Special conditions for transportation of wagon consignments
section 13 of the
(1) under specific conditions can be transported as a wagon
and) dangerous goods,
(b)) of the deceased,
(c)) things perishable
d) live animals,
e) rolling stock on its own wheels,
(2) consignments of exceptional dimensions, unusual weight or special
editing and military material ^ 7) can be carried only under the conditions
contained in the agreement between the shipper and the carrier closed for each
transport of separately. This is without prejudice to the conditions for the transport of dangerous
Affairs (§ 14 to 16).
Transport of dangerous goods
(1) things that when transporting or storing their properties
could cause an explosion, fire, damage to cars, railway equipment or other
Affairs, as well as trauma, poisoning, Burns, or a disease of people shall be
dangerous. Dangerous goods are listed in the international treaty, 1)
at the same time regulates the conditions of their transport.
(2) in the national transport of dangerous goods on the national and on the
regional rail systems are treated in accordance with the conditions applicable to the carriage of
dangerous goods international carriage provided for in
international agreement. ^ 1)
(3) when dangerous goods are not allowed to change the transmission
of the Treaty, unless it is on the barrier.
(4) for the transport of nuclear materials and radioactive emitters must be
the consignment note by the sender is accompanied by a transport authorisation in accordance with
special legislation. ^ 8)
(5) any natural or legal person who is the sender,
a carrier or recipient of the dangerous goods referred to in paragraph 1,
establishes a safety adviser for the transport of dangerous goods (hereinafter referred to
"Security Advisor"), if the total amount of transported
dangerous goods exceeds 50 tonnes per calendar year.
(1) the safety adviser is a natural person responsible for the
ensuring the conditions of loading, transportation and unloading of dangerous goods.
(2) the conditions for obtaining the professional competence of a safety adviser are
and complete secondary education), ^ 9)
(b)) experience of at least five years in the area of management of hazardous
c) medical fitness, ^ 10)
d) exam of professional theoretical knowledge based on content
the focus of the tests referred to in annex 1, which is an integral part of the
railway ticket order, before the Commission established by the Ministry of
transport and communications (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry").
(3) the test shall be performed before the three-member Board, composed of at least
of experts from the field of transport of dangerous goods. President of the Commission is
an employee of the Ministry. The Commission shall draw up a test exam
the test protocol, which are an integral part of the written tests
completed by the applicant and their points. The execution log
tests with an indication of whether the applicant passed or failed, they sign
all members of the Commission.
(4) the applicant shall demonstrate before doing any tests the test to the Commission their
identity and submit the documents referred to in paragraph 2 (a). (b)), and (c)) and proof of
the payment of the administrative fee. ^ 11) exam is done by written and oral
in the form. During the test, the applicant benefited when reached for the test at least
80% of the available points. The applicant, who
to succeed, can log in to perform the corrective tests within three months
of the test. Repair test cannot be repeated.
(5) an applicant who passed the examination will receive a certificate of professional
the eligibility of the safety adviser for the transport of dangerous goods for
rail freight transport. Certificates are issued by the Ministry in the performance
State administration in transport. Model of the certificate is given in annex No. 2, which
is an integral part of the rail transport system. Validity of the certificate
It is five years and may be extended for the same period of time after completion of the attestation
tests for the Ministry. Board certification examination to verify the holder of
in particular, the certificate of knowledge of changes in the relevant legislation, and to
the execution of the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4.
section 16 of the
Security consultant within its scope, in particular
and conditions) monitors the transport of dangerous goods, suggests
measures for the defects are not corrected within the range of their focus, gives
incentives for implementation of measures for compliance with the conditions of safety in the
transport and provides advice on activities related to
handling of dangerous goods,
b) an annual report on the State of the processes of compliance with the conditions for the transport of
dangerous goods and submit it to the legal or natural person, for
which activity the safety adviser shall exercise; the reports shall be kept
a period of five years and on request shall be submitted to the competent authority of the State
c) takes part in investigating incidents that are in
causal connection with the loading, transport and unloading of hazardous
things, prepare reports about these events and proposes immediate
the emergency measures, which may endanger the safety of
persons, property or the environment,
(d)) uses for its activity information system for preventive and
emergency measures in the field of mobile sources of danger-run
the Ministry of information in the Internet.
The transport of deceased persons
(1) the transport of deceased persons in the railway transport is carried out as
Quick vehicle shipment.
(2) the deceased person must be enclosed in double metal coffin or in
metal coffin with other exterior wooden coffins or outer coffins from another
suitable material. The coffin must be secured in the vehicle against displacement.
(3) in the carriage of a consignment must be accompanied by a deceased person
guide the approach of the train in the same shipment, if the sender in writing
the consignment note does not declare that to ensure that the recipient of the wagon it
removed immediately after the submission of the reports of the coming to the station of destination.
(4) in the vehicle in which it is transported in a deceased person may be
transported only things belonging to the funeral. In one car may be
transported even more dead people, if the beneficiary is one person.
Transport of perishable goods
(1) in the case of perishable produce (hereinafter referred to as "easily perishable
things ") are considered the things that spoil quickly due to heat or cold.
Transport matters referred to requires specific measures to prevent changes
the nature of these things, especially to their damage, loss, or other
the depreciation of the transported easily perishable goods.
(2) easily perishable things shall be transported in accordance with their characteristics and
the annual period
and cooling cars) in mechanical cooling or without this device
(b) in the ordinary covered wagons) with an additional cooling or heating
device to maintain constant temperature,
(c)) in the ordinary covered wagons, if with regard to property
transported mail and its transport should,
(d)) in refrigeration (isothermal layers) containers.
(3) things chilled or frozen shall be submitted to transport only
Isothermal layers of vehicles or in refrigerated containers. In the carriage of
frozen food must be complied with under the special conditions
legislation. ^ 13)
(4) the decision as to whether you can easily perishable things carry an isothermal
car or ordinary car with an additional device to maintain a permanent
temperatures or the ordinary vehicle without this device, it is for the sender.
(5) if easily perishable things submitted to transport in the cooling wagon
or in the cooling container, or in a car with an additional device to the
maintaining a constant temperature, can be brought to the carriage as an ordinary
the body of the consignment; otherwise, easily perishable goods must pass for the transport
as a fast vehicle shipment.
Transport of live animals
(1) live animals can be made to transport just as fast within the shipment.
Live animals can be placed in the car without the phone set or in crates. Live
animals cannot be transported in an open car in the car without access
the air and cannot be transported in the vehicle in which they are loaded with dangerous
things or things that might injure the animals or cause unreasonable
(2) The transport of consignments of live animals will also apply specific legal
prescription. ^ 2)
(3) the sender shall ensure, according to the species transported and time
the transport of live animals, care during transport, either from the
the sending station up to the station of destination, or shall ensure that, where such treatment
There is a need, in the appropriate stations on the transport path. Transported
animals must have sufficient drinking water and feed, corresponding to the period
(4) Containers with live animals must be secured so that during the
transport of nepřevrátily, have been in a vertical position with the bottom down and the animals in them
not exposed to excessive shock or exposure to adverse
(5) live animals transported without capsules are transported in vehicles
equipped with a reservoir of drinking water and feed.
(6) Vehicles, in which live animals are transported must be on the hearth
the Cabinet marked separately transport of live animals.
Transport rolling stock on its own wheels
(1) the railway vehicle, ^ 14) that is not owned by the carrier
carrying the shipment, (hereinafter referred to as "rolling stock to own
the wheels ") can be transported as vehicle shipment under the following conditions:
and rolling stock transported on) their own wheels must be eligible
to ride on the train, ^ 15)
(b)) driving rail vehicle on its own wheels can be accompanied by
guided by an authorised by the sender.
(2) the capacity of the drive of the rolling stock on its own wheels to
carriage on the train shows the sender of your certificate of eligibility
vehicle to ride on the train, ^ 15) that connects to the consignment note.
Shipments of waste
(1) for the disposal of waste in their carriage paid
the provisions of the specific legislation. ^ 6) As vehicle shipment without
specific measures can be transported only wastes that are not
hazardous to the environment or human health and do not require special
the mode of treatment.
(2) hazardous wastes that are hazardous to the environment and
require special handling by the regime, including the wastes to which the
by hardened mode, can be used as a vehicle to carry the shipment
only when the conditions set by international agreement. ^ 1)
(3) when a shipment of waste is not allowed to change the transport contract,
If you are not on the obstacle.
The transport document and its elements
(1) Spěšninu serves for transport of the sender with the completed transport
(2) a consignment note issued by the carrier. A consignment note consists of four
and the original of the waybill), which shall be issued at the station of destination,
(b)) the sheet that accompanies the spěšninu from the station, sending up to
station of destination and after completion of the contract of carriage, the carrier shall remain
c) sampling sheet that after receiving the confirmation mail will remain
the carrier that issued the spěšninu
d) duplicate waybill, which shall be issued by the sending station
to the sender after receipt of the express for transportation.
(3) the transport sheet contains
and the station name) the name of the dispatch and the station of destination,
(b)) first and last name, date of birth and address of the sender, in the case of
a natural person, business name (name), registration number and registered office
the sender, in the case of a legal person,
c) name and surname and address of the recipient in the case of a natural person,
business name (name), the identification number, if the sender
known, and the seat of the recipient, if it is a legal entity,
d) naming (the contents of) Express,
e) number and type of packaging,
(f)) and with transport fees of freightage related,
g) Note the carrier about the State express or its packaging,
h) confirmation of the receipt of the consignment the recipient indicating the date and hour
The information in the transport sheet referred to in letters a to e) fills)
the sender, the other information to be completed by the carrier.
Article 23 of the
Hand and picking express
(1) when offering to sell your express in the sending station will pay the freight charges of the sender
and other fees associated with taking the express for transportation. The amounts resulting from the
during transport and at the station of destination shall pay the recipient when you subscribe
in particular, if the carrier agrees with the sender otherwise.
(2) Acceptance for carriage and in particular the payment of the carriage charge the sender,
to confirm the carrier issuing the ticket stamped duplicates
a worksheet to the sender, is the transport contract is concluded. The completed transport
confirmed by the carrier sheet is a proof of the conclusion of the contract of carriage.
(3) the express goods, if required by its nature, must be packed so as to
protected from loss or damage that could cause damage in
transport on the car, as well as on the other transported consignments.
The carrier may in the transport sheet noted the status of the express or the status of
its packaging. This information needs to be confirmed by the shipper in the transport
the sheet; If the sender refuses to confirm the information, the carrier is entitled to
refuse to accept spěšninu for carriage.
(4) the carrier will transport the spěšninu from the station to the station of destination and dispatch
in the agreed delivery time shall inform the recipient that the express goods is ready
to subscribe to.
(5) at the station of destination, the carrier shall deliver the original of the recipients of the movement
worksheet and spěšninu shall issue him after confirming takeover express on sampling
(6) the provisions of part two of the rail transport regulations governing
things excluded from carriage, the contract of carriage, the emergence of barriers to
delivery and shipment when the non-beneficiary and on governing
special conditions for the transport of dangerous goods, easily perishable
goods and live animals apply to express adequately.
CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE
Loss of transported consignments
(1) the consignment shall be considered lost, unless the carrier ready to
subscribe at the station of destination within 30 days from the day following the date of
the conclusion of the contract of carriage.
(2) if the consignment is considered under paragraph 1 for a lost
finds within one year from the time when it should be delivered, the carrier
notify the recipient, is arguably the best known of his stay or if it is possible
find it. If it is not possible to notify the consignee, carrier shall inform the
of the sender.
(3) within 30 days after receipt of the report referred to in paragraph 2, the sender
shipments require that the shipment was released in some station on the way.
In this case, the shipper shall pay the freight from a sending station to a
station of arrival and return the paid compensation for loss of the consignment.
The right to compensation for damage incurred in shipment exceeding the delivery period is not
(4) unless the sender of the shipment found within
paragraph 3, or if the consignment was found only after the expiry of one year from the
possible period of issue, the carrier with her should be treated according to section 2581 para. 1
of the civil code.
(5) when a partial loss of the consignment, the provisions of paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4
Survey on the situation of the consignment when partial loss of, or damage to the
(1) if the carrier if the overt or incomplete shipment or
circumstances suggest it, without undue delay,
and the status of the shipment) detects if a consignment at the station of destination ready to
collection; during transport, the shipment status only, if possible;
always measures must be taken to prevent the further breach or loss
(b) the extent and causes of) damage and the moment of its creation, if it is
Unable to determine
(c) prepare and write about the status) of the shipment.
(2) if the consignee if the overt or incompleteness of
consignment or circumstances suggest it, asks the carrier no later than
upon receipt of a shipment of determining the status of the shipment and the recording of the status
(3) if the consignment Is damaged or incomplete, or if the circumstances that have occurred
suggest reception of the shipment and the carrier the recipient rejects the figure
shipment status to write about writing, the recipient is entitled to refuse to
receipt of the consignment.
(4) in the circumstances under which it is considered that the violation occurred or to
partial loss of a shipment arising during the term of the contract of carriage, the
consider in particular
missing or broken) or incomplete seals on consignment or wagon,
or if the consignment or wagon fitted with plugs that do not match
the identification referred to in the consignment note,
(b)) visible traces of violation of the shipment, for example. leakage, troušení or
pour the contents of the consignment,
(c) the obvious damage to the car) (e.g., damaged the roof, floor or cupboard),
(d) exceeding the delivery time for) easily perishable goods.
(5) a record of the shipment status report prepared in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 shall carrier
the recipient free of charge.
Application of the law of the contract of carriage
(1) the law of the contract of carriage may apply a sender or recipient
consignment (hereinafter referred to as "true"). The law of the contract of carriage must be
applied to a written request for the carrier that consignment or had
(2) in the application of the law of the contract of carriage shall submit to the authorized
the relevant part of the transport document, along with writing about the status of consignments,
If it was drawn up.
(3) the application of the law of the contract of carriage shall submit to the other authorized
the documents, if they are needed to further demonstrate the claimed rights.
(4) the documents referred to in the preceding paragraphs shall be submitted, always in
the original or officially certified copies. If the submitted copies of
the originals of the relevant bills of lading, the carrier shall submit to the authorized
the originals of the shipping documents before executing the claimed
the law of the contract of carriage to the record of the execution of the law.
(5) the entitlement shall execute the contract of carriage the carrier no later than
three months from the date of receipt of the request.
section 27 of the
The conditions and extent of damages
(1) the recipient exceeding the delivery period other damage than the harm
transported a consignment shall be borne by the carrier to the recipient, at his request
evidence of damage, but not exceeding the amount of the carriage charge in.
(2) for damage caused by the shipment exceeding the delivery period shall be borne by
carrier authorized actually caused damage to the consignment proven
(3) for exceeding the time limit for delivery, the carrier will pay the shipment
authorized at the request of one tenth of the amount of the carriage charge for
every 24 hours, by which the delivery period is exceeded, the
but not more than half of the carriage charge.
(4) in addition to the compensation for damage incurred in shipment when the total or partial
package loss or damage to the shipment when the carrier returns
legitimate paid freight, and that in total, if the whole
the shipment is lost or damaged, otherwise proportionally corresponding to the
the partial loss of the consignment or the extent of the damage. The freight charge is
not be refunded if it was part of the price of a shipment being transported.
(5) if the sum of partial refunds for package loss and damage
the consignment is higher than the damages for complete loss of consignment must not substitute
damage to the creditor shall not exceed the amount of compensation at a complete loss
THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE FOR MORE CARRIERS
(1) if the consignment is transported on the same transport path of progressively more
the carrier, concludes the contract of carriage is only one valid throughout the
the transport path. Details for the performance of a single transport contract more
the carrier shall be adjusted by the Treaty on the mutual relationship between carriers.
(2) for the carriage of the shipment being brought more carriers on the one
the transport contract is concluded with a shipper contract takeover
shipments and confirmation of receipt of the shipment for carriage in the transport
document carrier for which the consignment is to be transported.
(3) on the carrier, which has taken over the shipment with the transport document from the
the previous carrier for the purpose of further performance of closed transport
the contract, the carrier's liabilities arising from the contract of carriage.
The accepting carrier confirms receipt of the consignment from the previous carrier in
a bill of lading showing the date and time of receipt.
(4) the carrier who has taken over the consignment referred to in paragraph 3, will carry the shipment
After part of the shipping routes, already provides, and does not have to be on the
part of the transport routes according to the contract of carriage is terminated, it shall transmit
further shipment to the carrier.
(5) if the carrier has entered into a contract, performance of which is involved in
more carriers, it is for each participating carrier share of the total
the carriage charge in the amount corresponding to the length of a section of the transmission path
ensure, if not in the agreement on the mutual relationship between carriers
(1) for the loss suffered on the consignment, if carriage is performed by multiple carriers,
the carrier is responsible for which in the performance of the contract of carriage to
the shipment was transported. If the damage is caused by several carriers,
each of them is responsible for the damage caused. If you cannot find out
carrier to the damage which has occurred, shall be responsible for all damage
participating carriers in proportion to the length of the section of the transmission path
(2) the Creditor shall apply the law of the contract of carriage with the carrier who
consignment to the recipient under a transportation contract issued or should have issued.
(3) Recognized damages when the total or partial loss of, or
When damage to the shipment in the range according to the previous provisions, or
compensation for exceeding the delivery period shall pay the authorized carriers, for
that has been the law of the contract of carriage apply, even in cases
If the total or partial loss or damage to a shipment or
the exceeding of the delivery period.
(4) has not been complied with, the delivery time of the shipment of the causes in more carriers,
the refund shall be allocated between the carrier in a ratio of delaying shipments arising in
They carried out transport time.
For mutual transfer of consignments between carriers, the provisions on
picking up the shipment by the carrier and its issuance of the beneficiaries and the provisions on the
the provisioning status of the consignment when partial loss of, or damage to,
If there is no agreement on the mutual relationship between carriers, unless otherwise agreed.
THE CONTENTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
Contractual conditions of carriage of the carrier
(1) the carrier announces a contractual transport conditions ^ 16) in the transport and
the cost of the journal, published by the Ministry, or exposes the on
the usual venue for the submission of information to the public.
(2) the contractual conditions declared in accordance with paragraph 1 may not be in the
contrary to the provisions of railway transport regulations or with the provisions of
other legal regulations, and may include details of procedures,
in particular, when
and the order of transportation and selection) the type of vehicle,
(b) the recipient of vyrozumívání) received shipment and receipt of the consignment,
(c) the loading, stowage and) ensuring consignments in wagon and use
(d) ensuring the wagons and wagon) shipments, including pattern stamping,
record-keeping and handling,
(e) transport Express,)
f) mail transport consignments of live animals and accompanied by a guide,
g) carriage rolling stock on its own wheels,
h) landing and commit an empty car carriers
I) application of the law of the contract of carriage,
j) handling of the shipment when the detected damage to the overhead of the vehicle,
to modify the contract of carriage), withdrawal from the contract of carriage,
l) detected damage to or loss of the consignment, transported,
m) the emergence of transport obstacles and barriers to the supply wagon.
(3) the conclusion of the contract of carriage the contract sender accesses
conditions of transport declared by the carrier if the carrier
the sender cannot agree on other or additional terms and conditions.
COMMON AND FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) shipping documents can also have the form of an electronic record,
If the procedures used when recording and processing of data guarantee functional
the equivalence of the transport documents issued by the carrier in writing.
(2) the tariffs for transportation of wagon consignments and consignments of express services including
amendments issued by the carrier. The issue of fares the carrier declares in
Transport and tariff journal extracts published on the spot
the usual for the submission of information to the public. On request
the sender of the applicable tariffs and amendments thereto.
The effectiveness of the
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. July 2000, with the exception of
the provisions of § 14 para. 5, sections 15 and 16, which will become effective on 1 January 2004.
January 1, 2003.
Ing. Zeman in r.
Minister of transport and communications:
doc. Ing. Paul p, CSc. v. r.
Content focus testing of safety adviser for the transport of
of dangerous goods
Demonstrate knowledge of the conditions for the transport of dangerous goods on the runway
national and regional rail systems in this range:
1. the classification of dangerous goods (physical, chemical and toxic
the properties of the substances and articles)
2. requirements for the packing of dangerous goods (types of packaging)
3. Labelling of dangerous things (banners, labels, codes)
4. the records in transport documents
5. Type of consignment and restrictions on transport (bulk substrate transport in
the temperatures of the wagons, containers and tanks)
6. the prohibitions of mixed loading of certain types of dangerous goods
7. limitation of the transported quantities of certain types of dangerous goods
8. requirements for the handling and storage of dangerous goods
9. cleaning and ventilation before loading and after unloading of dangerous goods
(boiler, containers, tank wagons)
10. requirements for technical equipment of transport for the transport of
of dangerous goods.
Approximate knowledge of the conditions for the transport of dangerous goods in the other
modes of transport
European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR)
European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by
inland waterways (ADN) and its annexes
Provisions for the transport of dangerous goods on the Rhine (ADN-R)
The international carriage of dangerous goods at sea (IMDG Code)
Technical instructions for the safe transport of dangerous goods by air
of professional competence, safety Advisor
for the transport of dangerous goods
Jméno ................... Last name...................
Date of birth .............................
The nationality of the........................
Validity of the certificate ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
The holder of this certificate is technically competent to provide
conditions of loading, transportation and unloading of dangerous goods for
rail freight transport
Issuing the certificate..........................
Date............... Stamp, signature............
Validity of the certificate was extended until....................
Validity of the certificate........................
Date.............. Stamp, signature............
1) the Convention on the international transport (COTIF), well known as no. 8/1985 Coll.
in the wording of later regulations.
2) for example, Act No. 167/1999 Coll. on veterinary care and amending
certain related laws (health law).
5) Act No 246/1992 Coll., on the protection of animals against cruelty, as amended by
Act No. 162/1993 Coll., Act No. 193/1994 Coll., Act No. 249/1997.
and Act No. 30/1998 Coll.
6) Act No. 125/1997 Coll., on waste.
Decree No. 337/1997 Coll. issuing the Catalogue of waste and provides for
other lists of waste (waste catalogue), as amended by Decree No 333/1999
Decree No. 338/1997 Coll., on details of waste management.
7) Act No. 219/1999 Coll., on the armed forces of the United States.
8) Act No. 18/1997 Coll. on peaceful uses of nuclear energy and
ionizing radiation and amending and supplementing certain laws (Atomic
Act), as amended by Act No. 82/1998 Coll.
9) § 8 para. 1 and 2 of Act No. 29/1984 Coll. on the system of elementary schools,
secondary schools and higher vocational schools (Education Act).
10) § 2 (b). (b)), item 1, of Decree No. 101/1995 Coll. issuing the Order
for health and competence of the people in the operation of railways, and
the rail transport.
11) item No. 22 of the annex to the Act No 368/1992 Coll., on administrative
fees, as amended by Act No. 85/1994 Coll.
13) section 4 of Decree No. 329/1997 Coll., implementing section 18 (a). a), (d)),
(j)) and to Act No 110)/1997 Coll. on foodstuffs and tobacco products and
amending and supplementing certain related laws, for frozen
14) § 59 of the Decree No 173/1995 Coll. issuing the transport order.
15) § 34 of Decree No. 173/1995 Sb.
16) section 37 of Act No. 266/1994 Coll.