of 9 June. February 2005
about the basic art education
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, provides under section 112 and section
paragraph 123. 5 of law No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary,
higher vocational and other education (the Education Act):
The Organization of the basic art education
(1) in the basic art school (the "school") can be used to establish the scope of the
music, dance, art and literary-dramatic.
(2) the preparatory study of the education in the basic study of the degree has
not more than 2 years. It is intended for pupils from 5 years of age.
(3) basic studies degree has 4 to 7 years, and is designed for students
from the age of 7. Basic study of II. the degree of is 3 or 4 years and is
designed for students from 14 to 20 years of age. The number of years of basic studies and
II. stages in the various artistic fields, lays down a framework
the program for the elementary art education (hereinafter referred to as "the framework training
the program ").
(4) for pupils who do not frequent the basic study of the degree, it is possible to
organize a preparatory study of the education in the basic study of II.
the degree to which has 1 year.
(5) the study with an extended number of teaching hours is intended for pupils
the basic study of i. and II. grade, who demonstrate exceptional talent and
the excellent results of the training.
(6) Study for adults has a maximum of 4 years, the length of training in this
the study shall be determined according to the individual abilities of the pupil, taking into account
(7) in the various artistic fields of basic art education
(hereinafter referred to as "education") are organized by individual, group and
collective training. The number of pupils in individual subjects and departments and
the character of the Group and the collective teaching provides a framework
(8) the Director may for medical school or other serious reasons
exceptionally, to release the student wholly or in part from the regular attendance to
a compulsory subject to the established school educational program,
either on the school year or fraction thereof; at the same time provides an alternative way to
teaching, the content and scope of the tests from the article, from which it was released.
(9) the school may, in accordance with the school's educational program to organize
concerts, exhibitions and performances, trips abroad and other events
related to educational activities.
(10) among the participants exit abroad shall include only those pupils, school
who have concluded liability insurance valid in the territory of
the competent State and insurance of medical expenses abroad or in
If in a Member State of the European Union with a European licence
health insurance or to confirm the identity card replacement.
(11) the safety and health protection of minors in school, when pupils
education outside the place where the training takes place, "^ 1") and during events
performed outside the place where the training takes place, provides legal
a person who carries on the activity of the school, its staff, however,
at least one pedagogical worker. An employee who is not
the pedagogical worker, the Director of the school to ensure the safety and
protection of the health of minors, students determine only if it is an adult and
competent to perform legal acts.
(12) when the events outside the place where the training takes place,
not to one person for the safety and health protection
underage students fall more than 25 of these pupils. An exception to this
the number may determine having regard to the difficulty of ensuring the safety and
protection of the health of minors, the Director of the school's pupils.
(13) in the events outside the place where learning takes place when the
place for gathering of minors of the pupils is not a place where they take place
education, ensuring health and safety of minors of the pupils
on a designated site 15 minutes prior to the time of the Assembly. After the end of
the action ends with ensuring the health and safety of pupils on
a designated place and at a designated time. The place and time of the Assembly
underage students and the school will notify at least 1 day in advance
their legal representatives.
Admission to the training
(1) preparatory studies are recruited candidates who demonstrate
prerequisites to education.
(2) in the basic study of i. and II. degrees and studies for adults are
candidates recruited on the basis of the successful execution of a talent test and
the recommendation of the admissions Commission, whose members are appointed by the headmaster.
The talent test may be replaced by successful basic
the study of the previous degree. Date of aptitude tests, school
shall publish, not later than 14 days before their event.
(3) to the Studio with an extended number of teaching hours shall take the student Director
the school, on a proposal of the main subject.
(4) To the preparatory and basic studies may exceptionally be admitted
exceptionally talented candidates who did not achieve the stated age. Candidates,
who crossed the age provided for in § 1 (1). 3, can be based on the result
talent tests admitted in one of the upper grades of the basic
(1) the evaluation of the results of the education of the pupil on the scoreboard can be expressed
classification, verbally, or a combination of both methods. About how reviews
shall be decided by the Director of the school.
(2) the word reviews on the scoreboard is a specific verbal expression
formal educational level of the student in relation to the aims of education laid down by the
the framework educational program for their own capabilities, access to student
education and its age.
(3) the pupil is in the case of the use of the classification of individual articles
studied on the scoreboard following the degree of benefit:
(b)) 2-the praiseworthy,
(4) the pupil is at the end of the first and second half of the year, overall evaluated these
and) passed with distinction,
(b)) pass (a),
c) fail (and).
(5) the Student graduated with distinction, if it is of the main subject
evaluated the degree of benefit 1-excellent, compulsory subject is not
evaluated the degree of benefit poorer than the praiseworthy and diameter 2-degrees
benefit from the mandatory items not greater than 1.5. If it is not determined
the main course, passed with distinction, if the pupil is not evaluated in
no compulsory subject degree of benefits worse than 2-praiseworthy and
the average degrees of benefit from the mandatory items not greater than 1.5. In
the case of the use of the word or combination of words reviews reviews and
the classification follows the school according to the rules for the evaluation of the results
education provided for in the school of law. ^ 2)
(6) the Student passed, if not in one compulsory subject studied
the degree of benefit 4-unsatisfactory, or verbal
(7) the pupil fail, if it was from one of the compulsory subject studied
the degree of benefit 4-unsatisfactory, or verbal
(8) if the pupil rate for the first half of the major objective
the causes, identify the headmaster for his reviews correction,
so that the rating for the first half ended no later than
their reviews for the second half of the respective academic year.
If the student cannot be assessed for the second half of the major objective
the causes, identify the headmaster for his reviews correction,
so that the reviews for the second half was terminated by the end of the month
August of the relevant academic year.
(9) the Director of the school may accept a partial education of the pupil, if proof is furnished
provable way and from the time his achievement, not older than 5
years of age. If the Director of the school of education of the pupil, the pupil of the
teaching and assessment to the extent recognised by education.
How the pupil to a higher grade and grade
(1) The senior pupil progresses, that was at the end of the second
half of the overall rated the degree of benefit or benefit (a)
honors and succeeded exam, if so determined by the
the framework educational program.
(2) Exceptionally gifted student can be at the end of the first half or the end of
the second half of the year to shift into one of the upper grades without
passing the previous year or years, and following the successful execution of the
qualification tests of all the mandatory items.
(3) the pupil, who has not been evaluated at the end of the second half, can be used in
where justified, allow the repetition of the year.
(4) a pupil studies with an extended number of teaching hours, which at the end of
the second half of the year to succeed, you can reassign back to the year
the basic studies.
(1) the pupil, that is at the end of the second half rated the degree of benefit
4-unsatisfactory or verbal evaluation from other than
the main subject, takes place at the latest in corrective test last week
the month of August of the relevant academic year. From the main subject of the corrective
the exam may not be held.
(2) If a pupil fails to redress the test in the specified time, it is
evaluated the subject from which to do a repair test, grade 4-
unsatisfactory. If the student could not attend to the test of
serious objective reasons and his absence has to apologise to the Director of school
not later than 3 days from the deadline for the execution of this test,
principal of the school shall determine the term for its execution.
(1) Komisionální tests shall take place:
and when the progressive tests) under section 4 (4). 1,
(b)) when the final examination at the end of the basic studies I and II.
degree, studying with an extended number of teaching hours and the study for
(c)) for the examination of the main subject of study with an extended number of
(d) the reclassification of the exceptionally gifted) when a pupil to a senior
without passing the previous year or years under section 4 (4). 2
e) when amending the tests.
(2) the examination Board shall be at least three members and consists of experts from the
the relevant subject or field of study. Members of the Commission shall be appointed by the Director of the school.
Its Chairman is the Director of the school or a teacher authorized by him. About reviews
the test shall be decided by the Commission, by a majority, in a tie is decided by the
the voice of the President.
(1) basic study of i. and II. degree, studying with an extended number of
lessons and learning for adults, the initial execution of the final
of the test. Final exam may take the form of television appearances
or exposure to the fine work at the exhibition.
(2) the Student shall cease to be a pupil of the school:
and if you didn't exercise the final exam) or at the end of the second
half of the overall rated the degree of disentitlement and was not allowed to
(b)) if he was expelled from school, ^ 3)
c) in the case of the legal representative of the minor so requests in writing to the student
or an adult learner,
d) in the case that the legal representative of a minor or an adult learner
did not pay a fee for the training in a timely fashion.
(3) on completion of the training referred to in paragraph 2 (a). and) or d) is the legal
the representative of the student or an adult learner notified in writing within one week of
Consideration for education in schools run by the State, region, community or
Union of municipalities
(1) for students of the preparatory studies, basic studies I and II. the degree and
study with an extended number of teaching hours is the amount of remuneration in
the various artistic fields, so that the average amount provided for
charges do not exceed 110% of the actual average of non-investment expenditure
school per pupil during the previous calendar year with the exception of expenditure on salaries and
compensation for salaries or wages and compensation of wages, remuneration for stand-by duty,
remuneration for work performed on the basis of agreements on work performed outside the
employment and severance pay, the payment of social security contributions
and contribution to the State employment policy, and on the payment of insurance premiums
health insurance, on the allocation to the Fund for cultural and
social needs and other costs resulting from labor
relations necessary to increase costs associated with teaching disabled pupils
affected and also expenditure on further education for pedagogic
workers on the activities that are directly related to the development of schools and
the quality of the education provided by the State budget. ^ 4)
(2) for the study of adult lays down the amount of payment for School Director
a) for pupils who are also educated in daily form education
high school, at a time form of training in the Conservatory or in the daily
form of education in the higher vocational school, referred to in paragraph 1,
(b)) for pupils who are not listed in paragraph (a)), up to the full amount of
average of the actual non-investment expenditure per pupil in the past
(3) If a pupil education pursuant to § 7 para. 2 (a). (b)), or (c))
during the first or second half of the school year, the consideration for the
education will not be refunded. If the pupil education pursuant to § 7 para. 2 (a).
(c)) for reasons worthy of special consideration, especially health, can be
a proportion of the remuneration for the training of return.
(4) the principal of the school shall determine the amount of payment for the period of the school year. Consideration
can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly. Consideration for the
specified period is due to a 15. the day of the first month of the relevant
period. The headmaster may agree with the legal guardian of a minor
the pupil or the pupil of another term of payment.
Shows and competitions
To support gifted children, to exchange experiences and compare the results
Education organises shows and competitions of pupils in each
artistic disciplines and subjects.
The amount of the remuneration is in accordance with § 8 para. 1 and 2 lay down, since the school year
2005/2006. In the meantime, the process according to the existing legislation.
Shall be repealed:
1. the Decree of the Ministry of education, youth and sports
No. 292/1991 Coll., on the basic art schools.
2. Decree No. 151/2003 Coll., amending Decree No 292/1991.
Basic art schools, as amended by Act No. 138/1995 Coll.
3. Decree No. 155/2004 Coll., amending Decree No. 292/1991 Coll.
Basic art schools, as amended.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
1) § 144 paragraph. 1 (b). (g)) of the Education Act.
2) § 30 paragraph 2. 2 Education Act.
3) § 31 para. 2 to 4 of the Education Act.
4) § 160 paragraph. 1 (b). (c)) of the Education Act.