from day 4. August 2000
Parliament has passed the following Act of the Czech Republic:
(1) on the date of entry into force of this act ceases to exist without liquidation
and the Elbe catchment area), joint-stock company, based in Hradec Králové, ul.
Vít Nejedlý, 951
(b)) Basin, joint stock company, based in Brno, 11, wood technology
(c)) the river basin of the Oder, joint stock company, based in Ostrava 1, Varna, 49
(d) the Ohře River basin), joint-stock company, based in Chomutov, Bezručova
the catchment area of the River Vltava), joint stock company, with registered office in Prague 5, Holečkova 8.
(2) the effective date of this act arises
and the Elbe catchment area), a State enterprise, based in Hradec Králové, ul. Vitus Cathedral
Zdeněk nejedlý, 951
(b)) Basin, State enterprise, based in Brno, 11, wood technology
(c)) the catchment area of the Oder, a State enterprise, based in Ostrava 1, Varna, 49
(d) the Ohře River basin), a State enterprise established in Chomutov, Bezručova 4219,
the water catchment area of the River Vltava), State enterprise, located in Prague 5, Holečkova 8,
(hereinafter referred to as "the catchment area").
(3) the status, legal conditions, activity, mergers and divisions
The water catchment area from the date of entry into force of this Act, the provisions of
the law on State enterprise, "^ 1") where this Act provides otherwise.
(4) the function of the founder of the catchment area on behalf of the State shall be exercised by the Ministry of
(5) On the management of State property under this Act cannot be used
the provisions of the Act concerning the conditions of the transfer of State property to other persons). ^ 2
The transition of ownership rights
Things in the ownership of individual joint-stock companies listed in section 1 of the
paragraph. 1 (a). and (e))) up to the date of entry into force of this Act
to State ownership. On the same day on these things and the things
owned by the State, which they use to date of the joint-stock company
the entry into force of this law, the right of economic management ^ 3) competent River basin
referred to in section 1 (1). 2 (a). and (e)).)
The transition of the other rights and obligations
(1) on the date of entry into force of this Act from each
public limited liability companies referred to in § 1 (1). 1 (a). and (e))) up to all
the law, with the exception of title, and all of the obligations, including the
labor relations, to the relevant catchment area referred to in section 1 (1). 2
(a). and (e)).)
(2) the value of the rights and duties which devolve in accordance with paragraph 1,
for each river basin considers the value of the rights and obligations of, on the date of the registered
the entry into force of this Act in the appropriate equity accounts
the company, kept in accordance with the law. Similarly, this applies
for the value of the goods, to which arises under section 2 of the law of the individual management
(3) a designated property for each Basin are land and buildings,
including water management works, which they founded the right financial management
According to § 2.
(4) the individual Catchment to create and use the Fund of cultural and
social needs under a special legal regulation, ^ 4) which
Converts the balance of the Social Fund.
(5) the initial minimum amount of reserve and investment fund, the Fund
development and remuneration shall be equal to the amount of these funds, the relevant stock
the company at the date of entry into force of this Act.
The main subject of activity of the catchment area
(1) the main subject of activity is the management performed in a Basin
major watercourses, ^ 5) water courses constituting the State border,
as well as the operation and maintenance of water management works in State ownership.
(2) the catchment area shall carry out further activities with the main subject of activity
related and activities assigned to them by this Act and special legislation
legislation. ^ 6)
(3) the catchment area can the assets to which it was entitled to them, taking
to the business only to the extent and under the conditions laid down by the founder.
Common, transitional and final provisions
(1) the Chairmen of each joint-stock companies
referred to in section 1 (1). 1 become the date of the entry into force of this
of the Act to the Director of the relevant river basin; This function performs each of them
pending the appointment of a new Director of the relevant river basin.
(2) the appointment of new directors and the appointment of the Basin and the choice of their
supervisory boards will be made not later than 2 months from the date of acquisition
the effectiveness of this Act.
(3) the date of entry into force of this Act, the term of Office of the members ends
the Board of Directors and the members of the supervisory boards of public limited-liability companies referred to in
§ 1 (1). 1.
Shares of joint-stock companies, the day of the entry into force of this Act
section 7 of the
(1) the trade permission issued by the public limited liability companies referred to in section 1 of the
paragraph. 1 the date of the entry into force of this Act, passed on to the relevant
The catchment area referred to in section 1 (1). 2 to whom the rights and obligations of the individual
public limited companies shall devolve in accordance with § 3.
(2) the directors of each Basin shall notify in writing the competent
the trade offices ^ 7) within 30 days from the date of entry into force of this
the law continued in operation of the relevant trades of the defunct stock
(1) Founder shall provide the competent regional court, which leads
commercial register, not later than 3 months from the date of entry into force of
This law proposal for deletion in recent stock companies listed
in section 1 (1). 1 and for registration of individual river basins referred to in section 1 of the
paragraph. 2 in the commercial register.
(2) a proposal for the registration of each river basin to the business register contains
and the name and address of the catchment area),
(b) the main subject of activity of the catchment area),
(c) the extent and the conditions of business) set by the founder,
(d)) name, surname, identity number and permanent residence of the Director of the catchment,
e) name, last name, social security numbers and permanent residence of members of the Supervisory Board
The river basin,
(f) the designation and address of the Ministry), which performs the function of the founder,
g) name, surname and the functional classification of the person authorized to act on behalf of the
the Ministry of the executing function of the founder,
(h) the financial value of the specified) the total assets (§ 3 (3)) the river basin,
and the amount of the Reserve Fund of the catchment area) on the date of entry into force of this Act,
that is the minimum amount.
(3) to the application for registration in the commercial register of the Basin are attached
the auditor's confirmation) on the total amount of the value of the specified property,
(b) the auditor's confirmation of the amount of) the reserve fund at the date of entry into force of
c) certified photocopies commercial privileges.
(4) the registration in the commercial register on the basis of the proposal referred to in paragraphs 1 to
3, presented by the founder, has a declaratory nature.
(5) if there is a change in any of the particulars referred to in paragraph 2,
recorded in the commercial register, shall, without delay, founder
to the competent court, who leads the business register, for registration of such
the changes in the commercial register.
(1) Founder shall provide the competent authority, not later than 3 to the cadastral
months from the date of entry into force of this Act, a proposal on the record
the relevant changes, arising from this Act, in the operátech register
real estate, including the designation of rights management ^ 2) in real estate for
the relevant river basin. ^ 8)
(2) the land registry office makes changes to the land registry to record
date of entry into force of this Act.
The effectiveness of the
This law shall enter into force on 1 January 2005. January 1, 2001.
Havel in r.
Zeman in r.
1) Law No. 77/1997 Coll., on the State of the enterprise, as amended
2) Law No. 92/1991 Coll., on conditions for the transfer of property to the State on the other
persons, as amended.
3 paragraph) section 761. 1 of the commercial code.
4) Decree No. 310/1995 Coll., on the Fund for cultural and social needs, in
5) Decree No. 28/1975 Coll., which determine the water flows and their
the water catchment area and establishes the list of performed significant watercourses.
6) for example, Act No. 138/1973 Coll. on waters (Water Act), as amended by
amended, law No 130/1974 Coll. on State administration in the water
the economy, in the wording of later regulations.
7) Act No. 570/1991 Coll., on professional offices, as amended
§ 2 (2). 4 (b). (b)) of law no 344/1992 Coll., on the real estate cadastre
Czech Republic (Land Registry Act), as amended.
§ 8 paragraph. 2 Decree No 190/1996 Coll., implementing Act No.
265/1992 Coll., on the registrations of ownership and other rights in rem to
real estate, in the wording of Act No. 210/1993 Coll. and Act No. 90/1996 Coll.,
and the law of the Czech National Council No. 344/1992 Coll., on the real estate cadastre
Czech Republic (Land Registry Act), as amended by law No. 89/1996 Coll., in
the texts of Decree No 113/2000 Sb.