Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=53127&nr=71~2F2002~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Czech Mining Authority
of 21 June 1999. January 2002
management of accidents in mines and in the extraction of oil and gas
The Czech mining Office lays down pursuant to § 6 paragraph 1. 6 (a). a) and b) of law No.
61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration:
PART THE FIRST
The subject of the edit
The Decree lays down the requirements on emergency prevention and control plans
serious traffic accidents (accidents) ^ 1) (hereinafter referred to as the "emergency plan") and
further measures to save people's lives and reduce damages when
the occurrence and control of serious traffic accidents (hereinafter referred to as "accidents")
^ 2) organizations engaged in mining activities, or activities carried out by
using mining techniques (hereinafter referred to as "the Organization") in the mines and in the workplace
in the mining and processing of oil and gas and offshore drilling and geophysical
the works aimed at searching and exploration of oil and natural
gas and underground storage of oil and gas.
Interpretation of the terms
For the purposes of this Ordinance shall be deemed to:
a) emergency plan-a set of measures and actions directed to the rescue
the life and health of persons and property in the disaster with a description of the way
control of accidents and a list of the means to combat the
b) crash-event you were or could be seriously jeopardised by the
the lives and health of people or property; in particular, mine fire, explosion
gases and coal dust, mine impact heavy rocks and gas eruption
oil and natural gas, caving mines, water and bahnin or průval
kuřavky, stop the main fan and severely impaired in
ventilation ^ 3) or at the device.
TITLE I OF THE
THE PRINCIPLE OF DRAWING UP EMERGENCY PLAN
Drawing up emergency plan
(1) the Organization shall ensure the elaboration of emergency plan for all
predictable types of accidents.
(2) an emergency plan is necessary to establish clearly, concisely and
and) each mine,
(b)) at every workplace mining and processing of oil and gas,
drilling and geophysical work carried out on the vrtbě aimed at
searching and exploration of oil and natural gas and an underground
storage of oil and of natural gas (hereinafter referred to as the "operations centre").
(3) the development of emergency plan and the implementation of changes in
employees determine the race down, or a senior executive ^ 4)
(hereinafter referred to as "Racing"), head of the mine rescue station and racing
as needed, a representative of the main mine rescue stations; When working on the
at the bottom, or operations center referred to in paragraph 1 also supplying
the organization invited racing down to those activities as well as the representative of this
(4) racing mine shall ensure that the emergency plan has been drawn up in a timely manner, in accordance with
needs updated and modified.
(5) racing mine shall ensure that in the case where the controlled crash
at the bottom could be a threat to a neighboring mine, emergency plan
ensures the safety of the mine and the adjacent also to racing this
the adjacent mine was immediately informed of the situation.
(6) if the foreseeable accidents could be at risk of a person or
objects situated outside the boundaries of the mine or the operational centres, ^ 5)
for which the emergency plan drawn up, discuss racing mine
representatives of the affected communities and with the owners or users of the affected
objects memorandum about how they are incurred by the disaster and on the measures
the implied emergency plan for its fighting.
Part of the emergency plan
Emergency plan contains a portion of the contingency, the operative and map.
The annex to the emergency plan is a separate component that contains other
documents and papers that laid down in this decree or other legal
legislation. ^ 6)
Release of the emergency plan
(1) emergency plan issued by racing down.
(2) where, in a plan intended tasks associated with the Organization and
fire accident and staff nepodřízeným the racing down, racing
mine shall ensure that these employees were introduced and passed
them to the appropriate part of the emergency plan.
Committing to the emergency plan
Emergency plan is binding for all who reside on the premises and
the objects for which the emergency plan drawn up.
The imposition of emergency plan
Racing down the imposition of emergency plan shall determine the place so that emergency
the plan has been available to the person who has control of the crash to drive.
THE CONTINGENCY PART EMERGENCY PLAN
The contents of the emergency section of the emergency plan
(1) emergency part emergency plan contains
and a list of employees, organizations), legal entities and natural persons ^ 7) and
the institutions, which should be in the case of a particular kind of disaster to call,
(b)) a list of employees, organizations, legal entities and natural persons and
authorities, which is necessary to inform about a particular kind of disaster,
(c)) the tasks selected employees in the crash.
(2) racing down shall designate employees who will perform the tasks provided for in this
Lists of employees, organizations, legal entities and natural persons and bodies
Lists of employees, organizations, legal entities and natural persons and bodies
to be in the case of a particular type of call to the place of accident
accident, or is about to notify, it is necessary to establish clearly and in
the order in which they are to be called or notified. The first is always
called proceeding liquidation of serious worker for operating accidents
(accident) (hereinafter referred to as "the head of the liquidation of the accident") and the relevant mining
rescue station and depending on the nature of the accident whether or not a health emergency
the service. For all employees, organizations, legal entities and natural persons and
the authorities shall also in the lists of their addresses and telephone connection
or other means of notification.
Employees and other persons
(1) at the time of the accident for employees are fighting ^ 8) and all persons
abstention in the spaces and objects affected or at risk
accidents, regardless of their job title, binding commands
the head of the emergency action.
(2) the technical-administrative staff organization after receiving a message
about the crash personally or by phone will report for your supervisor.
Employee emergency plan imposes challenges after receiving a message
about crash reports to the head of emergency action.
(3) the employee, in addition to the obligations imposed on him by a specific legislative
regulations, ^ 9) also immediately report the accident or her inspection service
the symptoms that you observed.
The head of emergency action
(1) for each mine or operational Center for which must be
an emergency plan is drawn up shall be determined by the head of the mine disposal racing
crash, if not fulfilling this function alone. The head of the emergency action shall not
be the head of the mine rescue station, nor racing leading ventilation. ^ 10)
(2) the head of the emergency action may be the only employee perfectly
who are familiar with local conditions, the ability to control combat
the accident was verified by examination before the Commission the district mining Office. ^ 11)
(3) at the time of the accident may not be fighting head of emergency action
pověřován tasks that would prevent them from carrying out the tasks of the head of the liquidation
The tasks of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the liquidation of the accident after receiving news about the crash
immediately on their Habitat (section 13) and he takes control of the work on the
rescue and combat the disaster.
(2) the head of the emergency action after the analysis of the situation to assess, where appropriate,
Adjusts the operational part of the emergency plan, determine the method of control of crash
and shall, where appropriate, checks already issued orders to:
and the rescue of persons, in particular) their appeal, leaving or sheer
the affected area of the emergency and rescue assets
(b)) the profession of emergency mine rescue station and depending on the nature of the accident
and fire protection units and the calling of mine rescue racing
(c)) the profession of first aid medical service when the medical
dispatching, are vulnerable to accidents, the lives or health of persons, and to
security space intended for the provision of first aid,
(d)), or the profession of employees, organizations, legal
and individuals and institutions referred to in the emergency section of the emergency
the plan, by type of accident,
e) material supply and resources needed to combat the disaster,
f) perform other necessary measures for the resulting crash
in the operative part of the emergency plan and, where necessary, beyond these
(3) the head of the emergency action shall designate the person to check whether the
the crash site have been called, and whether the employees, organization,
legal and natural persons and bodies referred to in the lists pursuant to section 9.
(4) for the resolution of technical issues and problems associated with scaling
the crash is the head of the liquidation of the accident shall be entitled to summon emergency response Commission
(section 26), where appropriate, individual experts or professional employees.
(5) the head of the emergency action can combat the accident before exiting
leave their habitat if the people threatened accident
already out of the affected area, and also because of the need of rest. In these
cases shall instruct another crash in writing their fighting
Representative (section 15), which confirms the acceptance of the function signature in the record (§ 14
(6) the head of the emergency action subsequently determines the date and time of creation
the accident; the same information will determine even after getting through the disaster. These data must be
recorded (§ 14 para. 2).
(7) the head of the emergency action maintains and deepens the knowledge of local
the conditions of regular inspection; their frequency will determine the race down.
section 13 of the
The Habitat of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the emergency action Unit is in the room
an emergency response plan, equipped to allow management control
(2) to the room, which is a unit of the head of the liquidation of the accident,
may enter or stay in the staff of the State Mining Administration
and racing down; another person only with the consent of the head of the liquidation
The statements of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) If this is the situation, the head of the liquidation of the accident gives the commands
in writing. The takeover of command confirms this, who is it for, where appropriate, the
who is his passing. The statements of the head of the liquidation of the accident,
that are passed employees of telecommunications equipment, is obliged to
the employee again, and thus confirm their intelligibility.
(2) the head of the emergency action to ensure that all statements, reports and
other important facts related to the accident and its overcoming, even if
were passed to telecommunications equipment, have been recorded in writing
in chronological order, showing the time. In statements and reports shall indicate the name and
the last name of the person who gives the commands or messages and who receives them. In addition to the
a written record of reports received and issued commands
captures audio recording.
Deputy Head of emergency action
(1) designate in writing to the Race mine Deputy Head of emergency action.
(2) the Deputy Head of the emergency action proceedings takes control
the accident at the time of the absence of the head of the liquidation of the accident or on its
the command; at this time, has the rights and duties of the head of the liquidation of the accident.
(3) the Deputy Head of the emergency action may be the only employee
meeting the requirements of § 11 (1) 2.
(4) if it is determined more representatives, will determine the race down in the emergency plan
in writing the order in which take management control of the crash.
(5) the Deputy Head of the emergency action should not be leading racing
mine rescue station, or head of the ventilation.
(6) the Deputy Head of the emergency action maintains and deepens
knowledge of local conditions, regular inspections; their frequency will determine the
section 16 of the
(1) an employee engaged in inspection service ^ 12) until the arrival of
the head of the liquidation of the accident or his representative rights and fulfil the tasks
the head of the emergency action. Other tasks may have intended the accident
(2) inspection service is present at a place determined by racing down.
The tasks of the technical-economic employees
(1) in the emergency section of the emergency plan are listed for further
technical and economic challenges associated with employee organisations fighting
the crash and the removal of its consequences. In particular:
and drawing up a list of people) staying at the time of the crash in the affected and
the affected area,
(b) ensure continuous operation of your phone) or telephone switch
(c) ensure the continuous operation of important) mechanical and electrical
d) ensure the necessary security of all persons involved in the
control of crash (drinks, food, blankets, warm clothes, etc.),
(e) ensure continuous operation) in warehouses and staff management
and material transport,
(f) ensure the availability of necessary number of) means of transport and
g) ensure the necessary material, technical equipment, map
h) ensure appropriate space for the surface of the base of the mining
emergency rescue Corps, for the Commission, lab, etc.
(2) employees who perform the tasks referred to in paragraph 1 shall be present on the
the location specified in the plan; can it get away only with the
the consent of the head of the emergency action.
THE OPERATIVE PART OF THE EMERGENCY PLAN
The content of the operational part of the emergency plan
(1) the operational part of the emergency plan provides general solutions for all
predictable types of accidents that may occur in the bottom or
Operations Center, for which the emergency plan drawn up, and also
those accidents arising out of the mine or operations centre that can
its consequences undermine employee. The solution of different types of
foreseeable accidents can be linked, if measures to rescue people
(2) the solution of a specific type of accident in which the danger
the emergence of other types of accidents, also contains a procedure with regard to the solution
the overlapping of these kinds of accidents.
(3) cases of foreseeable accidents are systematically organized species and
These should be numbered.
(4) the operational part of the emergency plan specifying in particular:
and) ways of fast and reliable notification of employees affected
accidents and their appeal from the affected area,
(b)) ways of rescue personnel and other persons in
handicapped and vulnerable zones and the determination of routes and emergency rescue
c) ways and means for the rapid and effective control of the crash.
Preparedness of materials and equipment
(1) emergency plan specifies that materials and equipment, and in what
the amount will be permanently ready to combat the disaster and where they will be
(2) materials and equipment referred to in paragraph 1 may be used only to
control of the accident; their loss is required without delay.
THE MAP PART OF THE EMERGENCY PLAN
The contents of the map part of the emergency plan
(1) the Mapping part of the emergency plan are the basic mining map ^ 13) and map
playing accidents. ^ 14) if necessary to save some of the maps separately
from the emergency plan shall determine the place of their imposition of emergency plan so that
in the event of an accident it was possible to ensure fast delivery to the person who
control of the crash.
(2) the Map control accidents is located at the inspection service,
the fighting in the first phase of a disaster.
TITLE V OF THE
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH THE EMERGENCY PLAN AND PRACTICE ALARMS
Getting familiar with the emergency response plan
(1) employees, including employees of the supplier organizations
with that part of the emergency plan, which concerns them, in particular with the
rescue routes, with the importance of signaling for the recall of employees from
mine or operating the Centre, with the deployment of the intercom devices,
and with how to behave in a crash, employees shall be carried out before the
their first entry to the mine and the operations centre.
(2) employees in the range referred to in paragraph 1 shall be repeated when
every practice, every time you change the workplace, if there is
amended rescue routes, rescue routes after every change and every time you change
emergency plan if the change refers to, at least once
for half a year.
(3) employees, which the emergency plan imposes specific tasks
their tasks will be performed immediately after the release, additions and changes of accidental
(4) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the mining rescuers trespassing
When fighting the crash.
(1) Training alarms shall be checked by the readiness to combat the kinds of
accidents, which are listed in the plan.
(2) the practice of the alarm will be attended by all employees covered by the
emergency plan refers to. Racing pit shall ensure that employees who are
for a absences did not attend practice, were after the commencement
the work of familiar with the subject and the implementation of the practice of the alarm; These
workers at this introduction will undergo the same emergency route
What should go through in practice. Racing down a can of serious
reasons and under the conditions referred to in the previous sentence to allow the non-participation of the
the practice of an alarm and other employees. About spare introduction
employees who didn't attend practice for the absence of an alarm,
with the theme and follow the practice of passing through the alarm and the
rescue routes shall draw up their direct parent record.
(3) the alert shall be carried out with the participation of mine rescuers.
(4) the alert under the supervision of the head of the emergency action governed by its
the representative or the employee responsible for inspection services, in order to
verify their ability to control the fighting. About the course of training
the alarm keeps a chronological record.
(5) the practice of the Organization of the alarm informs the district mining
the Office and the main mining rescue station.
(6) the alert may declare and mining Inspector. ^ 15)
(7) racing down the course evaluates the practice of an alarm and as needed
shall adopt measures to remedy any identified deficiencies.
TITLE VI OF THE
CHANGES, REPLENISHMENT AND CONTROL EMERGENCY PLAN
Article 23 of the
Changes and replenishment of emergency plan
Changes and replenishment of emergency plan shall be carried out without delay and
clearly indicating the date, name, surname and signature of the employee
that is, in all copies of the emergency plan. Map
part of the emergency plan shall be supplemented by a special legal
prescription. ^ 16)
Control emergency plan
(1) emergency plan regularly checks and updates the specified
(2) in addition to the checks referred to in paragraph 1 checks the emergency plan
at least once a year the Commission composed of employees referred to in § 3
paragraph. 3. the members of the Commission during this inspection, the inspection also verifies the
workplaces, rescue routes and means of compliance hasebních the emergency
plan with the actual status.
(3) on the outcome of the inspection, the Commission will draw up the emergency plan referred to in
paragraph 2 of the record.
Check the emergency plan of the main mining rescue station
The main mining rescue station checks for emergency plans ^ 17) in circumference
its scope at least once every 12 months. During this inspection, in particular
examine the technical means intended for rapid and effective control of
disaster, emergency warehouses and distribution of mine fire. About
the result of the checks will take down the record with the draft measures and passes it to the road
EMERGENCY RESPONSE COMMISSION
Emergency response Commission
(1) for the solution of fire-related accident procedures called racing
mine emergency Commission, which is an advisory body to the head of the liquidation
(2) the emergency response Commission is convened and carries out its activity on the instruction
the head of the emergency action or racing down, where appropriate, on the basis of
the request of the State Mining Administration.
(3) the members of the emergency Commission are experts who dominate ways
control of various types of accidents, and that of its own and foreign organizations,
Scientific and research institutes or universities.
(4) the Commission may not be members of the emergency workers who are under the
emergency plan intended for other tasks.
(5) opinion of the emergency Commission to combat the disaster is for
the head of the liquidation of the accident only a recommendation and does not relieve the
responsibility for the management control of the crash.
SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS FOR THE CONTROL OF ACCIDENTS IN MINES
TITLE I OF THE
OTHER TASKS OF THE EMPLOYEES
section 27 of the
Other tasks of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the liquidation of the accident in addition to the statements in accordance with § 12 also publishes
and going down into the mine ban) or any part thereof, with the exception of mining
rescuers and people that to mine fárají on his written order,
(b)) to perform the evidence of persons who are in the bottom, especially in the affected
and the affected area,
c) awareness of responsible employees of the neighboring mine, or other
people (article 3, paragraphs 5 and 6), which would be a disaster to affect.
(2) the head of the emergency action after the analysis of the situation will determine the range of threats
in particular, with regard to the occurrence of the harmful substances and their dissemination, and with regard to the
the danger of a possible explosion and identify measures to prevent the entry of persons into the
the danger zone around the mine or part thereof (patrols, etc.) without
The tasks of the head of ventilation
The head of the ventilation
and) detects the State main mine fans and result reports to the head of
(b)) monitors the status of the entire mine ventilation, professionally assessed and comments on the
the measure, which is related to the ventilation,
(c) it shall examine the inventory of the material) for the construction of dams, větrních objects and
d) secures the work associated with the collection and by sending samples of the mining
air and with the report and noting the results of their analyses,
e) controls the work associated with the adjustment of ventilation and carry out other tasks which
saves the head of emergency action.
Other tasks of the technical-economic employees
Technical-economic employees determine the racing down the other
and mine the personal issue) stop lamps and indicators and allow
the issue only on the written order of the head of the liquidation of the accident,
(b) interim registration) to keep employees who fárají and vyfárají from the mine,
and check the written statements of the head of the liquidation of the accident to the
going down into the mine, or commands for mine rescuers issued pursuant to
special legal regulation ^ 18) and prevent the entry of unauthorized persons
the object of the mine,
(c) preparedness and safety) to inspect mining personal lighting for
(d) notify the vendor of electric power) about the crash and the need to
ensuring a continuous supply of electricity.
SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS FOR THE OPERATIONAL PART OF THE EMERGENCY PLAN OF THE MINE
The content of the operational part of the emergency plan of the mine
(1) the operational part of the emergency plan of the mine is processed to the rescue
all affected employees in a particular Department, area or in the
a separate Department of větrním and for rescue workers in other
parts of the mine, where they could be at risk from accidents. Special attention
It is necessary to pay větrním and úklonným diagonal mining works in the
which are held by wind streams úpadně, in terms of risk
reversal of winds in connection with a mine fire.
(2) rescue routes pointing to a safe location shall be set out in detail in the
the exact sequence of mine workings, which staff will pass through. For each of the
rescue routes shall be stated, how long does it take to go to the safe place (§
32 para. 2) with the sebezáchranným device. Where the time
needed for a rescue path exceeds the walking time fence
sebezáchranného device is needed to rescue the way to set up a
Chamber or převybavovací Habitat shelter.
(3) the operational part of the emergency plan shall determine
and the necessary changes in ventilation) of the mine to ensure safe passage of employees
of the affected area or down (handling with větrními doors, reverse
(b)) period of time, after which it is necessary to revoke the employee at fault
or stop the main fan, or fan separately
the ventilated mine.
Signaling for the recall of employees from the mine
(1) emergency plan shall designate at least two independent, on different principle
signaling-based systems for the recall of employees from the mine from which the
one is always an aromatic signaling.
(2) positioning of elements signalling circuit and place and method
putting the alarm in the activity determines the emergency plan so that workers:
they were about the crash and the need to leave the workplace emergency routes as
first notified. For aromatic signaling can be considered
pleasant, if they are employees made aware about the crash within 20 minutes from the
start the alarm.
(3) the emergency plan shall determine to which sections need to be established
the means of communication.
(1) as a rescue path can be determined by only the workings to which your
the State comply with the requirements of a specific legislation. ^ 19) Other
paths can be used only in case of necessity, or in the case of rescue
(2) the emergency road can be only mine work pointing to the
a safe place, which is not the consequences of the accident at risk (neighbouring
a separate Department, region, other wind wind pit, Chamber cover,
(3) the rescue routes shall be determined for each type of foreseeable accidents,
to allow the retreat of all employees in a safe place the fastest
and the most secure way.
Chamber roosts and Habitat převybavovací
(1) the Chamber may be built only shelter according to the project. As the Chamber
shelter can be used in such a blind mining work, which is equipped with
pipes with compressed air to create pressure, double
the door, sealing material, the requisite number of benches, trauma Pack,
the phone and the lighting.
(2) as the převybavovací unit can be used in such a place on
rescue the way that is illuminated and equipped with a supply of compressed
the air that allows the exchange of used sebezáchranného apparatus for another
in implementing the air. The number of bulk stored self-rescue
devices on the převybavovacím unit shall be determined so that it is at least
10% higher, than the largest number of workers in the event of
crash rescue path can be used.
SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS FOR THE MAPPING PART OF THE EMERGENCY PLAN OF THE MINE
The contents of the map part of the emergency plan of the mine
Mapping part of the emergency plan of the mine further form the map surface map
ventilation and special mining maps. ^ 20)
Map of control accidents
Map of control accidents also contains details of the
and the location of the sensors and analyzers) gases,
(b) the location of the warehouse of explosives)
c) warehouse location of fuel gases, flammable liquids and solid
(d)) position and ventricular převybavovacího habitats,
e) changes in the network following the changing wind ventilation [section 30 (3)
f) location of smoke and fire doors.
Special mining maps
(1) emergency plan contains according to local conditions such as mining
and the mine fire) map of tap water and other hasebních resources,
(b)) compressed air network map
c) map of distribution of electric power
d) map of telecommunications equipment,
e) map network degazační,
f) map set-up aromatic signalling,
g) map of refrigeration units.
(2) Special mining maps can be combined, if it will not be at the expense of their
Map of the mine fire water and other hasebních resources
On the map of the mining of the fire water supply and other hasebních resources
and pipe diameters) of the mining of the fire water supply in individual mining
(b)) the location of the hydrants, reduction stations, shut-off valves and
technical facilities for increasing the flow rate of the water,
(c) the place of the other hasebních) means, in particular manual
fire extinguishers with an indication of their type and number, hose cabinets
and containers filled with sand,
(d) the plavicího pipeline, distribution)
e) piping with diameters of pipe inertizačního the media and shut-off
valves in each mining,
f) mining fire warehouse and the location of the fire,
(g)) of fire water supply for mining links the delivery pipe
the main pumping station. ^ 20)
Map of the compressed air network
On a map of compressed air network shall be indicated the location of the valves, pipe diameters
and any links to other pipe series.
Map of the distribution of electric power
On the map of the distribution of electric power shall be marked high and low
voltage transformer station and the place from which the individual electrical
circuits off. For convenience, it is possible to distinguish the color management
high and low voltage or handle special-purpose maps separately for divorce
high voltage and low voltage distribution.
Map of telecommunications equipment
On a map of telecommunications equipment shall be marked, in particular, the deployment of
phones, ligyfonů, or other communication device in the bottom with
an indication of the degree of intrinsic safety of these devices.
Map of the degazační network
Degazační on the map of the network shall be marked degazační resources, average degazačního
the gas pipeline and distribution controls degazačního device.
Map of the deployment device aromatic signaling
On a map the deployment device signalling shall be marked aromatic
deployment and the type of device and ampoules with aromatic substance, their place of
control and remote control also places back information to the deletion of the
Map of cooling units
On a map of refrigeration units shall be indicated the deployment and the type of refrigeration
units with an indication of the amount of the coolant.
IN THE BOTTOM OF ALERT EXERCISES
In the bottom of alert exercises
(1) alert exercises shall be held at least once every half a year in all
operated by innings and time with the smallest employee absences.
(2) the assessment of the practice of the alarm is carried out, in particular with regard to the
and the time from start of the aromatic) signaling to the time awareness
employees about the alarm on the outermost workplaces after větrním
current in each separate wards or areas, větrních
(b)) the time necessary for appeal of all the employees of the affected parts of the mine
rescue paths in a safe place and to leave the mine,
(c)), employee behavior
(d) examination of the length and complexity) rescue paths in terms of trade
the time used by the laboratory and compared with the data in the
an emergency response plan for each site and rescue routes.
SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS FOR THE CONTROL OF ACCIDENTS IN THE MINING AND PROCESSING OF OIL AND
NATURAL GAS, WHEN DRILLING AND GEOPHYSICAL WORKS
Other tasks of the technical-economic employees
Technical-economic employees determine the manager shall perform the following
and water supply),
(b)) to ensure that the danger zone guarding,
(c) dosimetry service),
d) organise accommodation and relaxation for hitting the unit.
Supplementary provisions for the mapping part of the emergency plan
(1) to the map control accident also drawn all the objects that
the accident may be compromised or that can be used when playing
the crash, the presumed contamination or compromise of circuits according to
each type of foreseeable accidents, telecommunication wiring,
Powerline power including seats to turn them off and
transformer stations, storage and distribution of hazardous substances, access and
rescue routes, safety facilities, protection, location detectors,
sensors and gas analysers, resources, fire water and fire resources
the protection. For convenience, it is possible to distinguish the individual color management.
(2) if it's not on the failure of clarity, it may be a map control
accidents used to end under special legislation. ^ 21)
On the surface of alert exercises
On the surface of alert exercises must be held at least once every 12 months in
Shall be deleted:
1. Return the Czech Mining Authority no 8/1987 of 29 September 2003. 12.1987 REF.
4555/1987 about the plans for serious traffic accidents, fighting in the deep sea
mines (reg. 4/1988 Coll. in amount).
2. Return the Czech Mining Authority no 5/1987 of 29 September 2003. 12.1987 REF.
6500/1987 about the plans for serious traffic accidents during the fighting of drilling and
geophysical operations and the extraction, treatment and storage underground
liquid minerals and gases in natural rock structures (reg.
the amount of the 10/1988 Sb.).
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. April 2002.
Prof. JUDr. Ing. Makarius, CSc. v. r.
1) § 6 para. 4 and 5 of law No. 61/1988 Coll., on mining activity,
explosives and the State Mining Administration.
2) § 3a of Act No. 61/1988 Coll., as amended by Act No. 315/2001 Coll.
3) § 88 para. 2 and § 112 para. 1 of Decree No. 22/1989 Coll. on safety
and occupational health and safety in mining operations
and conquers the non-reserved minerals underground.
4) § 6 para. 1 of the law No. 61/1988 Coll., as amended by Act No. 542/1991 Coll.
5) § 10 (a). b) of Act No. 353/1999 Coll. on the prevention of major accidents
caused by selected hazardous chemicals and chemical
products and amending Act No. 425/1990 Coll., on district offices, edit
their ambit and on certain other related measures
as amended, (the Act on the prevention of major accidents).
6) for example, § 174 para. 1 of Decree No 22/1989 Sb.
7) Act 513/1991 Coll., the commercial code, as amended.
8) § 3b of the paragraph. 1 (b). c) of Act No. 61/1988 Coll., as amended by Act No.
9) § 135 para. 3 (b). (e)) and section 171 paragraph 2. 2 Act No. 65/1965 Coll.
the labour code.
§ 92 of Act No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection.
10) § 114 and Decree No. 150 22/1989 Sb.
11) § 41 para. 1 (b). (h) Act No. 61/1988) Sb.
12) § 10 Decree No. 22/1989 Coll.
section 17 of Decree No. 239/1998 Coll. on safety and health at work
and safety in the mining and processing of oil and gas and
drilling and geophysical work and amending certain provisions of the
ensure the safety and health at work and the safety of operations
When mining activity carried out using mining techniques.
13) § 14 para. 3 Decree No. 435/1992 Coll., on mining surveying documentation
When mining activity and certain activities carried out by mining
14) § 24 of Decree No. 435/1992 Coll.
15) of section 42 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll., as amended by Act No. 542/1991 Coll.
16) section 26 of the Decree No. 435/1992 Coll., as amended by Decree No. 158/1997 Coll.
17) § 6 para. 1 (b). j) Decree No. 447/2001 Coll., on mine rescue
18) § 31 of Decree No. 447/2001 Coll.
19) § 291 Decree No. 22/1989 Coll.
20) paragraph 21 of Decree No. 435/1992 Coll., as amended by Decree No. 158/1997 Coll.
21) section 15 of Act No. 133/1985 Coll.
§ 34 of Decree No. 246/2001 Coll. laying down conditions of fire safety
and enforcement of State Fire supervision (Decree on fire prevention).
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic