The Ministry of Justice
of 21 June 1999. April 1994,
issuing the order of custody
Change: 292/2001 Sb.
Change: 377/2004 Sb.
Change: 242/2006 Sb.
Modified: 18/2015 Sb.
The Justice Department determined in accordance with section 31 of Act No. 293/1993 Coll., on the
custody (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"):
PART THE FIRST
(1) Where this Ordinance governs the scope and tasks of the employees of the prison service
services of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "the prison service"), meant to cover (i)
Member of the prison service, if individual provisions
(2) For the purposes of this Ordinance, the person responsible for carrying out
into an ecclesiastical advertising activities (hereinafter referred to as the "designated person") means a qualified
the spiritual, which is to carry out this activity, the Director of the relevant
the Church or religious society, and with his activities in the prison after the
the written observations of prison religious services expressed the prison director
(1) the social worker to provide the accused entitled to social
services for the purposes of this order, unless otherwise specified,
means a social worker of the prison service or parole officer
municipal authorities of municipalities with extended powers, or social centres
prevention, which is responsible for the head of the competent authority or Centre
to provide social services to those accused, and whose mandate, expressed
the prison director approval.
(2) the competent law enforcement authority "means in the preparatory
proceedings from the start of the prosecution of the accused in the indictment
the Prosecutor and the police, who are active in the proceedings in which
the accused was taken into custody, and in the proceedings before the Court the President of the
the Chamber or a judge of the Court which decides on the impeachment trial. If this
the Decree speaks of the accused, is meant to cover also the defendant.
(1) the method of realization of rights and obligations in each of the Trustees
prisons or in special departments of prisons (hereinafter referred to as "prison")
provides for the Director of the prison in accordance with the law and the provisions of this Decree in
the internal regulations of the prison (hereinafter referred to as the "rules of procedure"), which governs the operation of
the prison and the activities of the accused.
(2) in its rules of procedure to adjust the details relating to the rights and
obligations of the accused, agenda, especially in the prison time
Schedule preventive educational, educational, leisure and sports
programs, walks, swimming, shopping, lending of books and social
games, providing diagnostic and therapeutic care and meeting the other
rights of the accused to provide the accused with a comprehensive internal order
for an overview of how the provision of these rights and their
obligations. In the internal procedure also modifies the differences in
performance assurance links in specific groups of defendants in accordance with the
the law and the provisions of this Decree.
(3) the internal regulations shall be flown in individual cells or in other
the accused normally accessible areas.
If the ordered examination of the mental state of the accused in custody any
the authority referred to in article 116 paragraph 1. 2 of the code of criminal procedure, in
a specialised unit of the prison. If the examination cannot be performed in the
the prison, in a medical facility outside the prison. Surveillance of
the accused in this case provides the nearest prison management.
The treatment of the accused
(1) to limit the negative effects of the isolation of the accused from his
taking into custody and, in accordance with the purpose of creating a suitable prison links
the conditions for preventive educational, educational, leisure and sports
programs. To adopt appropriate measures, in particular in the area of human resources,
material-technical and organizational, cooperates with the competent national
institutions and bodies, churches and religious societies and interest
associations of citizens.
(2) the prison offers participation in at least one of the accused as a preventive measure
education, training, pet and sports program.
(3) the provisions of section 7 of the Act shall be in the implementation of preventive education,
Educational, extracurricular and sports programs to be used appropriately.
Joint participation of men and women, as well as the accused, which is the reason for binding
concern that will thwart the investigation of facts of serious criminal
prosecution ^ 1a), with the other accused is not admissible.
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
THE RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT OF THE ACCUSED
(1) a written statement on the adoption of the accused into custody must include information
needed to the decision on the location of the accused (in particular, it must be
apparent reason for binding, at least giving a quote the relevant part of
the provisions of § 350c or § 67 of the criminal procedure code or the relevant provisions of
the law on international judicial cooperation in criminal matters and
Alternatively, the resulting measures to control Merge mode
visits), social security number and the nationality of the accused, the name, surname and
the date of birth of the accused, against whom criminal proceedings are held in common
or whose criminal case together including putting their
binding. In a statement issued in the preparatory proceedings must be stated
the Prosecutor's Office and the police involved in the preparatory proceedings and
the filing marks, below which is for these bodies to be conducted. the thing In the case that
These data are not included in the command, the prison's requests without delay
the competent court.
(2) the decision on taking the accused into custody, and a written order for the adoption of
shall bear the signature of the judge and the imprint of a round stamp
the Court which issued the decision. If any of these documents posted
by fax, always backward-verifies its authenticity and accuracy and verify the
This document shall be marked.
(1) upon admission to prison is necessary to verify the identity of the accused to
It was with reference to all available evidence excluded his confusion with the
the other person. If the accused does not carry any personal document management
a prison shall require the authority of the police of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "authority
Police "), which it showed to the prison to immediately establish its
the identity and the result of the findings, said the prison administration.
(2) if the identity of the accused on documents marked relevant
authorities of the Court or the police authority can be accused to prison
accept without identity documents.
(1) upon admission to the prison for the accused carry out personal inspection and
tour of the things that he's carrying. The tour is carried out in
the presence of the presenter's Police Authority at the prison. In the case of
obvious signs of injury on the body of the accused shall be drawn up and record
the police authority will allow the presenter to make his/her observations and
Alternatively, put a report on the medical examination.
(2) a person who performs or personal tour is a personal tour
present, must be of the same sex as the accused.
(1) upon admission to prison to learn about all the rights of the accused and
obligations during custody. The lessons learned shall be
the record that the accused shall sign.
(2) when the accused to prison shall carry out the necessary sanitary and
(3) change the appearance of the accused (hair and beards) can be done only
with the consent of the accused, provided that the authority in criminal
management requested that the appearance of the accused remained in the interest of the criminal
the prosecution without any changes.
(4) the prison Management will take over for the duration of the binding to the custody thing
has the accused, if the accused so requests, or thing
the accused must not have on the cell.
(5) following the adoption of the accused shall be the entry medical examination.
Introduction into customs duties
(1) under the conditions set out in section 7 of the Act shall be placed
and charges for which) is suspected of infectious disease, to the duties of insulation
or to customs duties in the Hospital of the prison service,
(b)) the special charges, sick for this purpose established by the customs,
(c)) the allegations with significantly reduced body weight, the low
mental levels, or charges for which it recommended by a doctor or
psychologist, to duties with increased supervision of the employees of the prison service.
(2) before performing the necessary sanitary and protiepidemických
the measures can be put in a special cell of the accused, for which it requires
its status in admission to prison.
(3) the Accused, who are being prosecuted for any of the offences referred to
in § 88 para. 4 of the criminal code, are placed separately from other
of the accused, unless particularly relevant fact in particular that, in
the prison is the only one accused convicted for such a crime.
(1) an accused who is in custody behaves aggressively or consistently
violates the order of custody or the internal order, can be placed on the
facilities and equipment are secured against damage.
(2) on the cell with reinforced construction and technical security are generally
places the accused referred to in § 7 para. 2 (a). and) Act, an accused person who
in the past five years, escaped from custody, sentence or from the exercise of
the security of the detention, and the accused, against whom the criminal was initiated
prosecution for an offense committed during remand.
(1) for the accused in acute mental distress is hereby established in the prison crisis
(2) the accused person who, owing to his mental state is threatening each other
or the surrounding area, can be based on the advice of a doctor to place the necessary
for the specific cell that is part of the Emergency Department.
(1) the Director of the prison or the authorized employee shall determine to which of the cell
the accused will be located.
(2) for each of the accused to a different location, the cell must be in the records
the prison administration maintained an accurate AIDS record, including the reason
such a procedure.
section 13 of the
The performance of the links are moderated regimen
(1) The separation of remand with moderated regimen is usually on a proposal from
the Commission places the accused that his behavior gives assurance that the
freedom of movement within a defined area of the Department and in contact with other
the accused will not interfere with the purpose of the binding and the internal order.
(2) the inclusion of the accused into custody Department with moderated regimen
is without prejudice to the provisions of section 7 of the Act.
The basic equipment of customs duties
(1) in addition to the equipment referred to in section 9 of the Act must be in a cell sink with
(2) the cell must be sufficiently ventilated, heated daily and clarified by
According to generally accepted standards, while at the time of the curfew to be in my wake
justified cases, enjoy the muted lighting.
(3) two-storey beds on the cell can be taken, if only between the loading
areas of the lower and upper beds maintained distance of at least 80 cm and
If one of the accused seem not less than 7 m3 of air. Top
the bed must be fitted with a washer that does not leak.
(4) to maintain order, cleanliness and hygiene in the cells with the accused
be issued in the necessary quantity of normal cleaning agents and disinfectants.
(1) in a cell intended for the accommodation of multiple defendants must, on the one
the accused seem at least 4 m2 area of the accommodation. Cell designed to
only one person may not have the accommodation area of less than 6 m 2.
(2) Place the accused in a cell, in which area to him falls accommodation
less than 4 m2, can be used only when the total number of accused persons in the framework of the
circuit High Court exceeds the capacity of prisons established
so that one of the accused felt the accommodation area at least 4 m2.
The showing of the accused
section 16 of the
(1) the charge shall be presented to the prosecuting authorities in criminal proceedings, other
to the public authorities, which acts in the proceedings take place, which are
touching, defenders, lawyers who represent defendants in another case, and
the experts, as well as to the authorities and persons responsible for carrying out checks and
supervision of the binding.
(2) demonstration of the accused, which is the reason for the fear that it will be binding
thwarting investigation of facts of relevance for the prosecution of persons
referred to in article 1 (1). 2, § 2, paragraph 1. 1 and official of the probation and mediation
services will be held at their request unless the accused person agrees and
If the authority in criminal proceedings has not decided otherwise. Authorised person
to provide spiritual services to the accused person always at his request,
If threatened his life and health.
(3) the Presentation of the accused, which is the reason for the fear that it will be binding
thwarting investigation of facts of relevance for the prosecution, to other
to the public authorities, which acts in the proceedings take place, which are touching,
or to a lawyer, who represents the other things will take place, if
with that authority in criminal proceedings.
(1) to the defenders of the accused, if the lawyer establishes permissions to
conversation or to visit, in which the Attorney is empowered to act in the
the criminal case or written measures the Court on the provisions of the lawyer
defence counsel of the accused. ^ 1) demonstration of the accused for the purpose of the visit or
conversation with an advocate cannot deny.
(2) to the police authority the accused demonstrate on the basis of the written
nearest authorized parent application signed the relevant person
for work in the police authority and bears round to the official
the stamp. The accused is to be brought to another police authority, is
should be accompanied by the written consent of the police authority, which is
active in criminal proceedings in which the accused was taken into custody.
(3) when you deliver the accused to the lawyer who is representing the accused
in another case, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(1) the accused person shall as a rule just for this purpose into the room
set up. The accused may in this room take things that
directly related to his defense or to the management of the case.
(2) the Director of the prison's demonstrations of the accused to the legitimate authorities and the
persons required to create enabling conditions for authorized employees
The prison service conversation between the accused and these bodies and persons
seen but not heard.
(3) to show the accused outside the prison can only, in the case of the Act
that cannot be done in the prison, or require a different, special
sight worthy of the reasons that the manoeuvre was carried out outside the prison. To acts
carried out by the police authority outside the prison is to be used the provisions of § 19
Transfer of the accused
(1) the accused person shall be forwarded to the police authority outside the prison at the time necessary to
the Act on the basis of a written request explaining the
such a procedure. If it is a pass for a period not exceeding 24 hours,
the application must be approved by the Director of the competent Department of the police of the Czech
the Republic, which shall be the acts of a criminal prosecution of the accused, in which
the accused was taken into custody, the head of the territorial Department of the relevant
the Regional Directorate of the police of the Czech Republic, Director of Office services
criminal police and investigation of the Police Presidium of the police of the Czech
Republic or the head of the General inspection of the safety
choirs; in other cases, the request of the public prosecutor, who shall approve
supervision is exercised over things.
(2) if the accused person is passed for a period exceeding 24 hours, and the Act is
conducted outside the village, in which the prison is located, where the accused is located,
It may be the end of the Act the accused placed in the prison, which is
nearest to the place where the Act is carried out.
(3) at the time of the transfer of the accused to the police authority to return it to the
or location to another prison authorities of the prison service are not liable for
surveillance of the accused.
The movements of the accused
(1) Move the accused to another prison can only be based on written
the Court and, in preliminary proceedings, the Prosecutor.
(2) in especially justified cases, the accused moved to another
the prison authority of the prison service, which of this fact without delay
notify the defence counsel of the accused, the Court and, in preliminary proceedings
the public prosecutor.
(3) If you need to urgently ensure the bed care in health care
an establishment located in another prison, an accused can be repositioned without
the command. However, it is necessary to transfer without delay inform the competent
Court and, in preliminary proceedings, the Prosecutor. Similarly,
If there is an urgent need to ensure its care in a medical facility
outside the prison. In this case, proper supervision of the accused
the nearest prison management provides.
On the transfer of the accused for a period exceeding 15 days is the management
the prison from which the accused moved at the request of the accused is obliged to
to notify his family or other close person designated by him.
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
THE PROCEDURE FOR DISMISSAL, AND THE DEATH OF THE ACCUSED
The dismissal of the accused
(1) receives a written order to the prison for the release, is required to
the accused released promptly. The order to release must be affixed to the
the signature of a judge or of a zástupce2), and the imprint of a round of official
the stamp of the Court or State Prosecutor's Office, which was a command to
the release is issued. Where in the procedure for granting pardons, President
the Republic or the Minister of Justice to release the accused from custody,
the Ministry of Justice carries out this decision, which follows
in a similar manner. If such an order is sent by fax, always backward
verifies its authenticity and accuracy and validation to this document shall be marked.
(2) an order for the release is not necessary, if the accused is transferred from
the binding to the imprisonment based on measures of the Court
relevant to the decision on custody issued in the criminal case, in which it was
the accused in custody.
(3) if the Court's decision to release the accused from custody judgment,
have released the accused, who was brought to the Court from custody immediately in
If it takes. Member of the prison service with redundant
discuss the way of realization of other measures. Otherwise, the accused shall be released
After his return to prison.
Article 23 of the
(1) before the release of the accused from custody must be validated
identity, to avoid confusion with another person.
(2) for the release of the accused from custody shall inform the authorities responsible for criminal
(3) shall be released to all the things that were in the custody of management
the prison; their acceptance confirmed by signing a general amnesty. Released
the issues the certificate of release from custody and, if necessary, at the same time
Learn about the possibility of recourse to the competent authorities and institutions with applications
for help in resolving its pressing social problems.
(4) before release of the accused from custody shall be output medical
(1) if he is not released, particularly with regard to the time of year, proportionate
clothes, lend him the prison administration on the written confirmation from the appropriate clothing.
If he is not released money for buying a ticket to the place of residence,
as a rule, the prison Director decides to lend appropriate released
the cash amount.
(2) in the case of a good of special consideration, the prison director may
decide that the accused is not obliged to borrowed clothing or cash
the amount of the return.
(3) if propouštěný ill, move if necessary
transfer to the care of other providers of health services under the Act
governing the provision of health services.
To the death of the accused
(1) every death of an accused person in custody must be reported immediately to the
the competent authority of the law in criminal proceedings, the public prosecutor, who
performs supervision over the performance of the binding, the Directorate-General of the prison service
services and the competent authority responsible for the direction of the Registrar.
(2) on the death of the accused shall inform the prison director or authorized
an employee of the prison service immediately. In addition, inform the persons referred to in
§ 18 para. 7 of the Act and notify them identifiable information provider
health services performing the autopsy.
(3) If a person referred to in paragraph 2 within the time limit the body of the deceased
do not take, or the deceased does not have any family, ensure the funeral in accordance
the special legislation the municipality in whose territorial jurisdiction the prison
(4) If a person referred to in paragraph 2 to take over the body of the deceased
the accused for burial, bear the expenses associated with it.
(1) each time the death of the accused the prison director or authorized
national prison service immediately shall take measures to ensure that the place where the
the death occurred, and allow competent authorities to determine the circumstances of the death.
(2) a list of the things that the deceased had for each other and that are in the custody of
the prison, the prison administration shall transmit to the District Court in whose district had
the deceased's last permanent residence, and waits for its communication, to whom such things
THE REALIZATION OF THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ACCUSED
Catering to the accused
section 27 of the
(1) the accused is granted according to the Diet food standards, which contains
composition, quantity and nutritional value of the foods within a defined
cash limit per person per day depending on age category,
health and work inclusion of the accused.
(2) the granting of a therapeutic diet, the type and length of duration is decided by the
(3) the accused, which is not allowed in the cell's own preparation of the coffee or
tea is provided at least twice daily warm water for the preparation of beverages.
(1) where an accused person who is in the custody of the prison enough cash
resources, requests a purchase lunch from a soup kitchen for the employees of the prison service
services, the request shall be granted unless the capacity conditions
the soup kitchen.
(2) the accused persons who due to their formation or belief
He doesn't want to accept normal eating habits, allowing to take
their own expense an additional food in the acceptable range, if it
the conditions in the prison; entitled to a grant under section 27 of the diet
paragraph. 1 this is not affected.
The influence of the accused
(1) the accused is used for binding, as a rule, custom clothing, lingerie and
shoes, provided the fulfilment of the conditions laid down by law.
If these conditions are not met, the prison director or authorized
an employee of the prison service shall decide on the obligation of the accused to use
prison clothing, lingerie and shoes. The prison administration is required to ensure the after
the implementation of the measures required storage garment, underwear and shoes
the accused in the prison.
(2) the exchange of their own underwear must be secured with at least
Once a week.
(1) if the accused Used a prison clothing, linen and footwear, is obliged to care for
their purity and maintain in a proper condition for proper use.
(2) in the event that conditions at the prison allow accused persons who
It asks, at his expense, can ensure washing your own clothes
or clothes in the unit in the prison.
(3) the exchange of prison underwear is performed once a week,
the prison garment or footwear as needed, and the prison bed linen
once every 14 days.
(4) the exchange of their own clothing, clothes or footwear can be made
sending by post, when visits to the accused or, in agreement with the management of
the prison also individual package of the prison.
Accused persons who will be attending the act outside the prison, always ensure
the release of his own clothing, underwear and footwear. If the garment is aesthetically
or otherwise inappropriate, the prison administration, granting him the appropriate clothing.
(1) health services accused the prison service provides in its
medical devices and if necessary, ensures the
cooperation with other providers of health services.
(2) if the health condition of the accused requires you to provide urgent
health care and if it is not possible to provide it in a healthcare facility
The prison service, prison service authority must be separate medical
emergency service or emergency medical service.
(3) in the event that the doctor or medical emergency services provider
emergency medical services shall order the transfer in order to provide
outpatient or inpatient health care at the nearest medical
authorized provider device needed health services
provide, or hospitalization in a medical facility
inpatient health care of the prison service, its guidelines for the implementation of
This procedure for the authorities of the prison service binding and must be met
About the rejection of the diet of the accused must be informed without delay by a doctor who
the State of health of the accused systematically examines and decides on the way
supervision of his medical condition, and the Prosecutor, who shall exercise the
supervision of the performance of the binding.
(1) if the accused participated in the implementation of the act outside the prison and
continuous time to sleep has not been respected, you may relax on the bed in
bed linen an appropriate period after reveille.
(2) the accused may even during the day from 8.00 p.m. Eleven relax
on the bed, and it's in their own or a prison clothing.
(3) Continuous time to sleep is the period laid down in the internal regulations of the
curfews in my wake. This time may be especially in the days of the work
peace was established with a view to ensure the functioning and operation of prisons differently
Since the intended for working days.
(1) a prison is required to create the proper conditions for the respect of personal
hygiene of the accused so as to ensure the daily washing, regular
shaving and carrying out hygiene tasks.
(2) the accused person may carry on the cell basic health needs, including
the electric shaver.
(3) an accused person who does not have the funds, the prison administration shall provide the
basic health needs in the necessary quantity and assortment.
Bathing of the accused
(1) the Prison Administration shall ensure that the accused had the opportunity to swim in the warm
water at least twice a week.
(2) based on the advice of a doctor, or if so required by public health
reasons, the prison administration shall ensure that bathing the accused more frequently.
(3) the accused person guards while swimming the same sex. Usually when you
bathing can be made visual tour aimed at finding tracks
after physical violence on the body of the accused.
(4) For bathing in warm water is in the conditions of detention shall be deemed to
showering with hot water.
(5) If, for operational reasons, energy or swimming according to the
paragraph 1, secure, must always be made for the possibility of proper washing in the
Tours of the accused
Walking space is a delimited area of the prison for this purpose
set up and equipped with the appropriate structural and technical security. When
outings are the charges under the direct supervision of the employee of the prison
(1) the accused must take out private or prison clothing and footwear
appropriate weather conditions.
(2) the participation in the management of prisons leads rated outings overview.
Correspondence of the accused
If they are written communication accompanied by food or personal
If necessary, the shipment for a package within the meaning of § 16 para. 2 of the Act.
(1) the accused person may receive and send correspondence only
via the postal licence holder (hereinafter referred to as "the postal
the Office ").
(2) the control of correspondence for the accused in custody for reasons mentioned in section
67 (a). and) or (c)) code of criminal procedure is authorized to carry out, with the exception of
correspondence with defence counsel, lawyer of the accused, that the accused
in another case, and the authorities referred to in § 13 para. 3 of the Act and in section
62 and 71 prison service employee designated by the Director of the prison.
Check also includes verifying that the correspondence does not contain the things that
they may not be on the cell, or things, whose departure could thwart the purpose of the
binding. When checking, ensure that the confidentiality of messages
contained in the controlled correspondence, with the exception of the cases referred to in
§ 13 para. 2 of the Act.
(3) on the detention of correspondence and its referral to the authority of the law
law enforcement employee of the prison service of the accused without delay
The costs associated with correspondence shall be borne by the accused from their own resources.
The accused person who does not have its own funds, the costs are
United with his correspondence with defence counsel, lawyer of the accused
represented in other things, and with the authorities referred to in § 13 para. 3 of the law
paid from the funds of the prison.
(1) the Prison Administration conducts an overview of correspondence by the accused, subject to
the inspection authority, who leads the proceedings. The prison management keeps track of all
the correspondence referred to in § 13 para. 3 of the Act and in section 60 paragraph. 1. other
correspondence shall be recorded only if it is sent by registered mail;
registered mail to the defendant passes against the signature.
(2) the Correspondence of accused persons, receives and sends every working day of the
the time specified by the internal regulations. Correspondence in the Czech language
passes the post office no later than the following working day. Incoming
correspondence in the Czech language and foreign language correspondence
You can inspect the prison by its own means, shall be forwarded to the same
the day was taken from the post office, unless important
the circumstances. In other foreign-language correspondence prisons without delay
the measures necessary for the performance of checks and rapid delivery.
Order of the Court on custody shall be served on the person accused, always on the same day, when
It took over the prison.
(3) the Correspondence of the accused, which is the reason for the fear that it will be binding
thwarting investigation of facts of relevance for the prosecution, as well as
withheld correspondence in accordance with § 13 para. 2 of the Act and correspondence
referred to in § 13 para. 3 of the Act progresses, or sends the authority of law
criminal proceedings or to the authorities no later than the following
(4) if the accused denies the receipt of correspondence from the authority, which leads
criminal, civil or administrative proceedings, proceed as
special prescription. ^ 5) the accused shall also notify the fact that the
If the competent authority which submitted the correspondence that the adoption was
denied for no reason, the correspondence to be delivered on the date when
receipt of the correspondence was denied.
(1) on request by the accused to Prison issues a certificate of the date of the
took over the correspondence to be sent, by which the accused States that provides
the appeal in the sense of procedural law. An Employee Of The Prison
the service shall affix the stamp of the prison and merge the presentation date of delivery,
When such a filing has been done.
(2) if the accused Is transferred to another prison or to a medical
facilities of the prison service, the correspondence is sent immediately behind him.
Measures within the meaning of section 13 of the Act makes the employee of the prison in which he was
the accused moved, or prison, which includes a medical
(3) the accused persons who can not or for some reason cannot read or
write, is the administration of the prison shall at his request, to ensure that he was
correspondence received from a lawyer, a lawyer who represents the accused in
other things, and the authorities referred to in article 13(2). 3 of the Act and section 62 and 71
read or have been assisted in drafting submissions,
requests, complaints, critical communication and correspondence with members of the
his family or by counsel or solicitor who is representing the accused in
The use of the phone
(1) before allowing them to use the phone the employee is authorised by the Director of the
a prison shall be obliged to check the accuracy of all data provided in the request
of the accused.
(2) by a call to the allowed phone number
the accused asks the chief overseer. If you are not on a phone call with
a person referred to in section 13a of the paragraph. 3 of the Act, the Superintendent for the accused in the
custody due under section 67 (a). (b) the criminal procedure code) telephone
the call shall not permit, where the competent authority in criminal proceedings did not choose to
otherwise. All requests of the accused by a call to
based in his personal file.
(3) the Permission of the prison service about the content of the calls is
as a rule, the control record phone calls done on the recording media,
exceptionally, direct interception by an employee authorised by the prison service
the Director of the prison. If the contents of the phone call determined by suspicion that it is
prepared or perpetrated a criminal offence, the prison service will transmit the record
call law enforcement authority, in the case of direct
interception of the call is interrupted and the event. As the prison service
in the case of proceeds, if it finds that the communication is done with non-
authorised person, or in the case where call leads to distortion because of
(4) if the prison service when checking record phone calls and
direct interception, that the accused and his defence counsel communicating or a person
specified in § 13 para. 3, § 14 para. 10 or § 26 para. 6 of the Act, it is
shall immediately cancel the record interception on its contents to destroy and
the information that is learned in this context, not to use in any way.
(5) all the phone calls of the accused are maintained.
Visits to detainees
(1) the Visits of the accused shall be made in the scope and under the terms of
set out in section 14 of the Act. The number of persons that may at the same time the accused
visit count and the minor children, which may, however, visit
open only when accompanied by a person 18 years or older.
(2) entry to the premises of the prison reserved for the conduct of visits
the accused, will allow visitor on presentation of valid
identity card or passport. Entry of persons on the basis of the loss of the civil
the card will not allow.
(3) pregnant women, older persons, disabled or with small
the visit will allow the children a priority.
(4) the Visits are carried out usually in working days in the time of day in
the visiting room of the prison, which is properly adapted for that purpose and
equipped. Editing room where the visitor is separated from the accused
bulkhead (§ 14 para. 6 of the Act), in particular the dividing partition and used
communication resources, must not hinder the normal call and visually
contact the accused with the visitors.
(5) for the visits, which required prior written consent and authority
in criminal proceedings has given written consent to perform a visit without
the presence of a representative of the Authority participating in criminal investigations, corresponds to the
national prison service only for organizing and securing
during the visit.
(6) Implementation of the visit without auditory and Visual checks, where appropriate,
the prison director does not allow, if the accused is in custody because of the
under section 67 (a). (b) the criminal procedure code), or if there is a disturbance of the order or
security in the prison.
If the accused asks for allowing the visit of a relative in the ascending line
(children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents), spouse or sibling who is
also in detention or imprisonment, and it's not about the accused,
which is the reason for the fear that binding will thwart the investigation of facts
relevance for the prosecution may, in justified cases, in particular from the
urgent personal or family reasons, the prison director such
a visit to convey directly in the prison. Actually incurred costs
transport and security personnel to carry out such visits in the prison shall be borne by
the accused, respectively. the convicted.
(1) when the accused may accept the package, visit-
Food and personal needs to the weight of 5 kg. The package passed to the
When you visit is considered as a package within the meaning of § 16 para. 2 of the Act.
(2) when you visit can be done direct handover and takeover
custom clothing, linen and footwear for the purposes of Exchange and takeover
hygiene needs. By accepting these things when you visit is not limited
the adoption of the package within the meaning of § 16 para. 2 of the Act.
(3) the presenter member of the prison service, for security reasons
entitled to prior to the visit, and thereafter performed on the accused's personal
Intercourse with the accused, the legal representative of
(1) To contact the accused with counsel and lawyer of the accused
represented in other things, are used in the prison room designated for this purpose.
The accused to demonstrate the defenders always, if defence counsel so requests, the
including non-business hours and days of rest.
(2) when you visit the accused with counsel and lawyer of the accused
represented in other things, can be passed a package within the meaning of § 16 para. 2
(3) in the course of the trial, when the defense lawyer or attorney who
the accused shall be represented in another case, asks for a conversation with the accused without
the presence of a third person, the conversation takes place in the appropriate space
the rules of the Court. The presenters a national prison service progresses
so that the conversation between the accused and the counsel or solicitor that
the accused shall be represented in other things, seen but not heard; at the same time
complies with the established safety policies.
(1) the accused person may be sent by mail or package passed during the visit
(article 46, paragraph 1, and article 47, paragraph 2). The prison director or authorized
an employee of the prison service may allow the adoption of the package for the period
(2) a package shall not contain valuables, money, arms and ammunition,
mobile telecommunications equipment, telecommunications and radio communications
technique, recording and computer equipment and their components, addictive
substances including plants or chemicals to their preparation, poisons, food
designed for athletes and for persons at increased physical performance, tools
to carry out the tattoo, explosive or pyrotechnic substances, explosive
articles, explosive bottom systems, pharmaceuticals, alcoholic beverages (including
beer), products containing alcohol and other volatile substances, products in glass
packaging perishable food products in pressure containers
(sprays), printed materials, or materials that promote national, ethnic,
racial, religious or social intolerance, the movement towards
the Suppression of rights and freedoms, violence and cruelty, prints or
materials containing a description of the production and use of poisons, explosives, weapons, and
ammunition, as well as printed materials or materials containing the description of production
(3) in the event that the package is greater than the allowable weight, contains
things that are not allowed to keep in his cell, or the accused after package
expand refuses to accept the returned package or its nepředaná part
the sender will not constitute the contents of the package or its nepředaná part
reasonable suspicion of having committed an offence or other administrative tort
or a crime by the sender of the package as a new delivery at the expense
the accused, if not already a return when you visit (section 46 (1) and §
paragraph 47. 2. If turpeinen) contents of the package or its nepředaná part of the reasonable grounds for
suspected of having committed an offence or other administrative offense or
of the offence by the sender of the package, the package or its nepředaná part
together with the notification to the Police or other authority shall transmit to the competent
authority, and in the case of suspicion of a criminal offence, the competent
authority of the law in criminal proceedings.
(4) a non-transmission of the package or part of a record shall be drawn up stating the
because of the non-transmission; with the content of the record, the accused against the signature.
(1) adopted the package shall be registered and the accused confirms his income.
At the same time shall indicate the total weight of the package and a list of things that have not been
the accused person released.
(2) for the enforcement of the interval for the adoption of the package according to § 16 para. 2
the law shall be issued to the accused person of his right to a confirmation package. On the issue of
confirmation of the results.
(3) the sender of the package shall be appropriately informed about the range of
things allowed and foods that can be passed to the person accused.
Purchase of food and personal items
(1) in the prison for the accused to establish shops with food,
toilet and industrial goods. Purchase of reserved medicaments ^ 8) and
medical devices can be made only after prior written
assent of the attending doctor of the prison service.
(2) if the purchase of the goods cannot be carried out in the prison shop,
through the management of the prison.
(3) the Director of a prison shall be entitled to the maximum amount of money, for
You can buy a lump sum, the accused.
(1) for the purchase of the accused may also use the money to him in prison
during custody, sent or which have been passed to the custody of the accused.
(2) if the accused is in the custody of the prison of the smaller amount of money than the
estimated taxi fares to the place of residence and the amount of subsistence allowance for one
day 6) purchasing food and other things he will not allow.
Meeting the cultural needs
(1) the operation of the prison library and within its capabilities
secures its equipment commonly available beletrií, religious and
professional literature including the fundamental legislation of the individual
the legal sector. The accused will allow selection of books from the library collection
the prison according to his interest, mental health needs and beliefs.
(2) newspapers and magazines, including foreign ones, if they are
distributed in the territory of the country, the accused may, from their own resources
Subscribe to or is he can also subscribe to his relatives or other
of the person.
(3) the accused may lend and play in a cell or in a specified area
the prison social games that are available in the prison.
(4) the accused may be in justified cases, permit the sending and
the use of other things concerning, in particular, to his profession,
business activities or to provide continuing education, if these
things are not inconsistent with the purpose of bindings and their quantity or nature of the
will not interfere with the order and appearance of the cell or do harm to health.
(1) the accused is allowed to have in his cell, writing materials, correspondence,
documents related to the management, that it refers to, books, newspapers
and magazines, digital and other games, law, religious
literature, photographs, pocket or wrist watch.
(2) if the accused person subsequently asks for custody of some of the things
referred to in paragraph 1, the management of the prison he these things saved. If their
saving is not possible, the prison administration shall ensure their submission on costs
the accused or passes during a visit to the person designated by the accused.
(1) before allowing them to connect radio receiver or tv with
more than 60 W to the electricity network, the Director of the prison shall conclude with the accused
a written agreement on the payment of the flat-rate compensation for the electricity consumption in the
connection with the operation of such radio or tv.
(2) in the case of violation of the seal of the integrity of the receiver after documenting the
inspection according to § 17 para. 2 of the Act shall not accused receiver
enjoy, as long as the cost does not let you arrange for a check.
(3) the accused shall not be authorised to use the tape recorder and other equipment
intended for playback of recording media, as well as any
the title launched
The provision of social services and measures associated with it
(1) the provision of social services of the prison set aside for the accused person required
the number of social workers of the prison service.
(2) in its activities, social workers of the prison service closely
work with relevant social curators, institutions
the socio-legal protection of children, State authorities and local self-government authorities,
as well as the interest of citizens ' associations. Social services are
and the provision of social counselling),
(b) helping to resolve difficult) the social situation of the accused and their
(c)) cooperation with all the other prison staff in ensuring and
the realization of the rights and legitimate interests of the accused.
(3) visits and conversation of the representatives of the social services, local
local governments, interest associations of citizens, or. other legal or
natural persons other than those referred to in paragraph 1 and in paragraph 2 (2). 1 with the accused with
be made under the conditions laid down in § 14 para. 1 and 2 of the Act and in
sections 44 to 46 with the exception of staff visits and interviews
the socio-legal protection of children, as provided for in section 26 para. 6
(4) the Correspondence of the accused with the authorities referred to in paragraph 3 shall be subject to
inspection. The provisions of section 13 of the Act and section 39 to 43 are used similarly.
The employment of the accused
(1) create the conditions for employment of Prison detainees in the framework of the
own business or on a contractual basis with other
business entity or organization.
(2) the contract between the prison and the business entity or organization,
the basis is carried out employing the accused, establishes
the more detailed the conditions under which the charges will be to carry out the work, and by
necessary, to training for the performance of specified work.
(3) the creation of conditions for safety and health at work
business entities or organizations have the same obligations as
they have against other employees.
(1) the employment of the accused on the individual workplaces should be
to comply with the provisions of § 7 para. 1 of the law, and respect the other, in particular
(2) the accused person may be employed, if requested by, and at the same time
the nature and type of work or activity which the prison can
to provide, according to its state of health, work ability and
(3) in the employment of the accused must be taken into account above all to its
personal circumstances, to the social situation of his family, and also for possible
enforcement of decisions on maintenance for minor children.
Protection of the rights of the accused
(1) the Complaints and requests to exercise their rights and legitimate interests may
the accused address how State authorities of the Czech Republic,
international bodies and organisations that are on the global and
European level, considered as part of the process of acquiring and investigating
information about human rights violations.
(2) International institutions and organizations referred to in paragraph 1 are
and the Committee for human rights), Geneva,
(b)), the UNITED NATIONS Commission on human rights, Geneva,
(c) the Office for human rights), Geneva,
(d)), the Committee for the Elimination of racial discrimination, Geneva,
(e)) the Committee against torture, Geneva,
f) the UN Commission on status of women, Vienna,
(g) the Committee on the rights of the child), Geneva,
(h)), the UN High Commissioner for human rights, Geneva,
I) the UN High Commissioner for refugees in Geneva, including branches in Prague,
(j)), the European Court of human rights, Strasbourg,
to) the Committee for the prevention of torture, Strasbourg,
l) the OSCE High Commissioner for national minorities, the Hague,
m) Office of the OSCE for democratic institutions and human rights, Warsaw,
n) Amnesty International, London, including branches in Prague,
about) the International Federation of human rights, Paris,
the International Helsinki Federation, p) for human rights, including the branch in
r) international society for human rights, Frankfurt,
with) the International Romani Union, Texas,
t) International Committee of the Red Cross, Geneva, including branches in Prague.
An accused person in custody has the right to protect their personality before
unauthorized by any manifestations of violence, humiliation of the human
dignity, insults or threats. Employees of the prison service
each such case detected by the competent authorities and shall take
without delay measures necessary to prevent such acts.
(1) the accused may apply for a conversation with representatives of the authorities referred to in
section 20 (2). 1 of the law. Such a request must be sent to the competent authority
no later than the following working day. In the case of the presence of the prison
the latter shall be informed without delay of the application of the accused of the
the conversation. Conversation by the accused with the representatives of these bodies is
employees of the prison service or other third parties will not participate.
(2) if the accused asks for a conversation with the Director of a prison or its
Representative, it must be such a conversation made possible as a rule within one
week, in urgent cases immediately. Urgency assesses the conversation
the prison director or his representative in accordance with the reasons for the request for the conversation.
Ensuring order in places of custody
(1) the allegations are in contact with other persons required to comply with the principles of
good behavior used in ordinary social intercourse. Are required in the
contact with an employee of the prison service, an employee of a public body
or any other citizen of the salute in the manner used in everyday social
contact, reach is the words "Mr." or "Ms." with the connection function, or
last name, where they are known to them, and vykat them.
(2) the allegations are required to behave decently to others accused and
reach is the way used in ordinary social intercourse.
(3) Inspection carried out in the interest of ensuring the internal order and the
security in the prison, refers in particular to a tour of the personal, technical
or inspection of the goods and baggage.
(4) in the premises of the prison and in personal matters are the charges required to
maintain order and cleanliness and hygiene standards
DEALING WITH DISCIPLINARY OFFENCES
Storage and performance of disciplinary punishments, and prevents the things
(1) the accused person objects to verbally Reprimand.
(2) a disciplinary penalty fines of up to £ 1000 will be saved to the accused person
as a rule, for serious or repeated breach of the obligations.
In fixing the amount of the fine, account should be taken also to personal and family
circumstances of the accused. The performance of this disciplinary punishment generally executes the
by converting the amount of funds that has accused in the prison
stored, the amount of the deposited funds after the transfer of the relevant
amounts shall not fall below $ 500. If the accused does not have sufficient
resources, or after the imposition of a fine by the balance of deposited funds was
less than $ 500, you cannot save this kind of disciplinary punishment.
(3) a disciplinary punishment, the ban on the purchase of food and personal items (with
the exception of tampons) for up to one month must not be repeated
storage should not exceed a continuous period of two months.
(4) the thing about which the forfeiture or the prevents was finally decided,
together with a copy of the decision shall transmit to the competent Authority for the workplace
the Government representation in property Affairs, unless a special prescription ^ 7)
(5) a disciplinary punishment of solitary confinement is possible locations to save only
If the intentional breach of obligations very serious or
the previous disciplinary punishments imposed again as well as other measures to
she missed the effect. After the performance, disciplinary punishment to solitary locations can be
other disciplinary punishment of solitary confinement to execute only after
and) five days, if a disciplinary punishment five days or less, and
b) 10 days, if a disciplinary punishment for more than five days.
(6) before the advent of the disciplinary penalty of solitary confinement and placement in the least
Once a week during its performance, the accused must be examined
a doctor who will assess whether it is medically eligible for the performance of this
disciplinary punishment. This does not prejudice the right of the accused to provide the
health care as well as at any other time during the course of disciplinary punishment. During
the exercise of disciplinary punishment to whoever controls the location is accused under an increased
the supervision of a member of the prison service.
(7) the Disciplinary punishment of solitary confinement is carried out to the location in the cell
basic equipment (section 9 of the Act), or for the fulfilment of the conditions laid down
in some of the duties listed in § 10. The accused may, in the course of disciplinary
sentence placement in solitary confinement used linen, which had the cell.
(8) any of the disciplinary penalties referred to in § 22 para. 2 of the Act is
the accused also can be saved if the body active in criminal
management of leave under section 66 paragraph 1. 2 code of criminal procedure, the Director of the prison
to the accused for his conduct referred to in section 66 paragraph 1. 1 code of criminal procedure
order the disciplinary punishment.
the title launched
The principle of saving disciplinary punishments
When you save a disciplinary punishment shall be respected, educational
the policy, which strengthens the educational effect of the disciplinary
the sentence, in particular the principle of individualization, proportionality, escalations,
consistency and fairness.
The procedure for disciplinary offences
(1) the offence the accused person with the spa draws up a record that contains
specific details of the negotiations, in which disciplinary offence is considered,
including the place, time, manner of committing the offence and the circumstances in
which it was committed, or also implied the motives of such
the negotiations. Evidence must be marked more specifically, and in such a
in a way, so that you can examine. The means of evidence are
the testimony of witnesses, give a brief synopsis of their evidence with their
the original signature. The confession of the accused person does not deprive the competent
employees of the prison service obligation review and the available
the means to examine all the circumstances of the offence. Evidence means is
everything that can contribute to the clarification of the offence, in particular the testimony of the accused
or other people, things and premises.
(2) before the imposition of disciplinary punishment shall be on the accused person and the person who
claims ownership of things that can be taken, the opportunity to
the case to comment. Observations of the accused shall be given on the prescribed
form and submit to the accused person to be signed. If the accused refuses to
representation of the sign shall indicate the competent employee of the prison service of this
the fact on the prescribed form including the reasons for the refusal and connects
the date and your signature.
(3) the decision to impose a disciplinary penalty shall be issued in writing and in addition
the operative part and the grounds must contain both the letter of appeal.
The accused confirms the notification of the decision by his signature. If he refuses,
the procedure is the same as rejecting the signing of the statement referred to in paragraph
(4) the decision on confiscation or the prevents things must contain, in particular,
the exact description of the things to which it relates and a brief justification, including the
perpetrators of the disciplinary offence, if known, as well as persons to whom
This decision directly relates to, if known.
(5) the decision was fine, confiscation or
say it prevents things must be drawn up within three days in writing and deliver
the accused person and the owner of the things, if known.
(6) the accused person is the imposition of disciplinary punishment before they shall communicate to the
acceding to his performance.
(7) record the imposition of disciplinary punishment for inclusion in the personal file
of the accused. The nature and reason for the imposition of disciplinary punishment shall be recorded in
the relevant documentation.
Appeal against the imposed punishment and disciplining prevents things
A complaint against a decision imposing a disciplinary penalty or prevent things
may be made orally or in writing. About word of mouth, the complaints will fill designated
an employee of the prison service record indicating the date of filing of the complaint,
where appropriate, the reasons for its submission and shall submit the record to the signature of the accused person
or other person who lodged the complaint. If a complaint is filed
in writing, it shall be on the date of its submission.
(1) Authorities, which, according to § 23 para. 7 of the law on appeals
decisions are required to examine whether it is clearly established that
become a deed, in which disciplinary offence is considered to be whether it has committed
the accused, whether this deed is disciplining offence, as well as other
relevant circumstances. At the same time are required to examine whether
disciplinary jurisdiction of the authorized employee exceeded the prison service.
(2) the Director of the prison, the Director-General of the prison service or by
the competent authority a complaint against the imposition of disciplinary punishment shall be refused
If it was the fault of the accused submitted late or if it is committing
disciplinary offence the accused undoubtedly proved.
(3) if the authority does not reject referred to in paragraph 2 of the complaint,
and the disciplinary penalty imposed) changes, if you commit a disciplinary
the offence the accused undoubtedly demonstrated, but saved a disciplinary punishment
is not proportional to the gravity of the committed offence, while the new disciplinary
the punishment must always be milder than the one that was originally the accused
(b) cancels the disciplinary penalty saved) and returns the matter to the competent employees
The prison service that has saved it, to a new kázeňskému management,
If you have not been sufficiently clarified all the facts that are for
the imposition of disciplinary punishment to be significant, or if they present evidence for the
the decision is insufficient, and in the new spa control cannot be
the accused committed a disciplinary penalty save, before that was saved
(c) the disciplinary penalty imposed) cancels, unless it is established that no doubt
the accused person has committed a disciplinary offence.
(4) when you change or cancel a disciplinary punishment in accordance with paragraph 3,
originally stored disciplinary punishment, if it was already partially executed, to the newly
imposed disciplinary punishment shall be counted, and if this is not possible, is taken into account
to do this, when you save a new disciplinary punishment, where appropriate.
(5) decision on complaint in writing to justify briefly.
Deletion of disciplinary punishment
(1) an employee of the prison service, which decided about the deletion of the disciplinary
the sentence, shall take measures to ensure that the record of such a punishment has been cleared.
(2) If a disciplinary penalty zahlazen, it cannot be placed in any of the reviews
the accused and cannot be taken into account to it when deciding on the accused.
Pending another anti social behaviour
Offences committed at the time the binding cannot be executed before power saving
disciplinary punishment in custody.
IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BINDING INTERACTION
Synergy management of the prison with the other institutions and bodies
(1) the Prison Administration in securing the performance of binding creates a favorable
the conditions for the functioning of courts, prosecution offices, police
authorities, as well as other State bodies to secure successful
the implementation of the criminal procedure and the fulfilment of the purpose of the binding.
(2) the administration of the prison also works closely with the public authorities and
local and regional authorities, interest associations of citizens, the rules and
religious societies, in particular in securing rights and legitimate
the interests of the accused.
(1) the competent law enforcement authorities of the administration of the prison
adoption of the report shall be sent without delay to the accused to prison, his
transfer, discharge, escape and death, as well as on all cases
self-injury, suicide attempts, and deprecation of the diet, if indicated
send to the constitutional condition requiring treatment, and on their refusal to
diet. At the request of the authorities referred to in section 62 and 71 prison management is
required to submit also the information about the behavior of the accused.
(2) the application and the information concerning the accused, received from other institutions,
than those referred to in paragraph 1 shall transmit to the administration of the prison, if it is
required to provide information about the status of a criminal prosecution, the competent
authorities active in criminal proceedings. Other information about the defendants served
the Director of the prison.
(3) the Director of the prison works closely with health authorities and
the authorities of the medical surveillance devices, including providing the accused
medical care or engaged in health and
protiepidemickou care, enables them to fulfil their tasks and shall ensure their
recommendations relating to health care.
Surveillance and control of the performance of the binding
(1) to carry out visits in prisons without any special
permits are also concerned
and Deputy Minister of Justice),
(b)), the Director-General of the prison service and his Deputy.
(2) on behalf of the bodies referred to in paragraph 1 are authorised to carry out
inspections in prisons also other persons, on the basis of
REMAND IN SPECIFIC GROUPS OF DEFENDANTS
JUVENILE REMAND OF THE ACCUSED
If this title does not contain special provisions, to be used at the power
the binding of the accused, who have not exceeded 18. year of your age (hereinafter referred to as
"teenagers"), the foregoing provisions of this order.
(1) Minors are placed in customs duties usually in parts of the prison set aside
or on a separate Department. When placing the individual duties,
shall follow the principles set out in section 7 of the Act and in accordance with local
terms and options will also take into account other aspects, in particular to the age.
(2) if the conditions in the prison, the juvenile shall be also
the Department is moderated regimen. The provisions of section 7 of the Act shall remain unaffected.
(3) when securing the compulsory schooling of juvenile defendants
the prison service authorities cooperate with the relevant schools and authorities
State and local governments.
(1) visit to the minors is usually implemented forms of enabling
the strengthening of reciprocal social and emotional ties, particularly with parents and
(2) the Liberty of minors in the prison can allow even outside the defined
exercise space. If the juvenile does not have its own adequate sports
clothing or footwear, the prison management can rent.
(3) in its rules of procedure shall be appropriately adjusted, also the procedure for securing
other rights and legitimate interests of minors, in particular, forms, methods, and
resources to the implementation of extracurricular, cultural, sporting and
educational programs, material and technical equipment of the customs duties and other
used spaces, and the appropriate form of their decoration.
(1) a disciplinary punishment, the ban on the purchase of food and personal items with
the exception of sanitary supplies shall not exceed that of a juvenile
one week, and his repeated imposition of this disciplinary
the penalty shall not exceed two weeks.
(2) the imposition of disciplinary punishment to solitary confinement is an exceptional location
measures that can be stored only for a very serious violation of laid down
duties. A disciplinary punishment of solitary confinement can be saved to the location of the juvenile
for a maximum period of five days, and after the performance of this punishment can be newly
disciplinary penalty saved locations to a solitary enforced only after a
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
REMAND OF THE ACCUSED WOMEN
If this title does not contain special provisions, to be used at the power
the binding of the accused women, including adolescents, other provisions of the Ordinance.
The accused women are placed in customs duties usually in parts of the prison set aside,
or if this is not possible, to separate from other duties appropriate
A disciplinary punishment, the ban on the purchase of food and personal items (with the exception of
hygienic products) cannot be saved to a pregnant woman.
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
THE PERFORMANCE OF THE MOTHERS OF MINOR CHILDREN
(1) when making an authorisation have to each other and take care of your minor
baby prison director shall take into account whether the mother of that child or other
their children before she was taken into custody, who had taken care of properly and whether the
enough of their own resources, so that the child can take care of.
(2) the Mother, which was allowed to have with you, and take care of your minor
the child, of the child all day care. Day care includes care in particular
his health and his physical, emotional, intellectual and moral development, including
preparation of food, hygiene, washing, ironing, cleaning, and the active
spending time with a child in the form of games, matching his age.
(3) the Medical care of the child, which takes care of the mother in the prison, ensures
The prison service generally on the basis of a contract with the provider
health services in the field of practical medicine for children and adolescents or in the
the field of paediatrics.
(4) the transfer of the mother, which was allowed to have with you, and take care of your
a minor child (section 28a, paragraph 3, of the Act), to the prison, in which it is established
Department for mothers of minor children, is particularly justified by the case
the meaning of section 20 (2). 2.
(5) the Mother provides all a child needs from their own resources.
(6) every mother has a child with him in a separate bedroom, in which it is for the child
bed with mattress, desk, closet, on children's clothes and cosmetics,
the play pen and wash-basin.
(7) in the event that the mother because of illness, or from another serious
reason not to take care of the child, takes temporary child care Director
the prison designated by the employee. When the mutual transfer of the child is always
examined by a physician providers of health services referred to in
(8) in the case of a stay of the mother out of the prison in which he is established
for mothers of minor children, child care is addressed through the authority of the
the socio-legal protection of children.
REMAND THE ACCUSED FOREIGNERS
If this title does not contain special provisions, to be used at the power
the binding of the accused who are not nationals of the United Kingdom (hereinafter
"the accused is a foreigner"), other provisions of the Ordinance.
If you need to arrange the travel documents needed to perform the penalty
expulsion, showing off the allegations in addition to the binding authorities and expulsion
the persons referred to in section 16 of the Police authorities, to which the President of the Senate
asked about providing travel documents.
(1) when placing aliens in the duties is to be taken to ensure that
the aliens speak the same language or knowledgeable in any language can
communicate with each other, unless this is contrary to the purpose of the binding.
(2) for the transfer of the prison administration shall inform the foreigners consular authority of the State,
the alien is a citizen.
(3) when meeting the material and cultural needs of foreigners is to be
If possible, also take into account the prison to cultural and religious
the traditions and customs of foreigners to allow them access to the reading of books in
language that they control or they understand.
The order of the Minister of Justice is hereby repealed the United Kingdom no 4/1969
registered in the statute book in the amount of 25/1969 Coll., as amended by orders
the Minister of justice no. 5/1988, no. 20/1990 and no. 15/1992 on the order of performance
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
JUDr. Smith v.r.
1) § 37 and 38 code of criminal procedure.
1A) § 67 (a). b) of Act No. 141/1961 Coll., as amended.
2) § 72 para. 1 code of criminal procedure.
4) § 4 paragraph 2. 3 (b). d) Decree No. 19/1988 Coll., on the procedure on the death and
about the funeral industry.
5) § 62 to 64a of the criminal procedure code.
section 45 to 50 l code of civil procedure.
section 19 to 26 of the code of administrative procedure.
6) section 163 of the Act No. 262/2006 SB., labour code, as amended
7) section 11 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll., on the Czech Republic and its assets
in legal relations, as amended by Act No. 202/2002 Coll.
Act No. 356/2003 Coll. and Act No. 41/2004 Sb.
8) Law No. 378/2007 Coll., on pharmaceuticals and on changes of some
related laws (law on medicinal products), as amended.