Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=53521&nr=237~2F2002~20Sb.&ft=txt
Ministry of the environment
of 27 June. May 2002
the details on how to perform the take-back of certain products
Ministry of the environment shall establish in accordance with § 38 paragraph 1(a). 10 of law No.
185/2001 Coll., on waste and amending certain other acts, (hereinafter referred to as
(1) this Ordinance applies to all the products referred to in § 38 paragraph 1(a). 1
(a). a) to (e)) of the Act. On electrical equipment coming from households [§
38 para. 1 (b). (f)) of the Act] shall apply only to the provisions of paragraph 3, and §
(2) Retroactive sampling, means removing the products required
persons from consumers ^ 1) without remuneration for the purpose of their
recovery or disposal.
(3) redemption does not apply to products that have been treated
as waste ^ 2) is no longer required before passing them to the person.
(4) On the management of waste, which are from the backward-used
the products referred to in paragraph 1 have become by passing the plant operators to their
recovery or disposal shall be subject to the obligations laid down in the Act and
implementing legislation to it. ^ 3)
(5) if the product is part of a functional unit, it is considered mandatory
the person to the producer of the product take-back offer or the importer of the functional
Ensure that the dealer and the consumer
(1) a mandatory person in the usual way (for example, in accompanying documentation, on the
the packing slip, leaflet or electronically-Internet)
for information about how to return your product to a legal person
or natural person authorized to conduct business, which sells the products referred to
in § 38 paragraph 1(a). 1 of law consumer (hereinafter referred to as "the last vendor").
(2) information about how to ensure the take-back, which passes
consumer pursuant to § 38 paragraph 1(a). 5 of the Act the last dealer, must
at a minimum, include:
a) name, address and phone number of the place of return,
(b)) types of backward subscribed products,
c) operating time takeback
(d)) the royalty-free take-back notification.
(3) in the case of the implementation of the return directly in the establishment of the last
the dealer must be instead of taking back used products clearly
marked "instead of the take-back of used products", with
the words "used products" can be replaced with the name of the product, which is
at this point is removing. This marking must be legible from the places
accessible to consumers.
(4) the place of take-back of products shall be considered as accessible as
the point of sale, if it is determined at least one place, take-back
in each municipality or in any district or districts (if
they are established), where is located the shop these products.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
RNDr. Kužvart in r.
1) section 2 of the Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, as amended by
2) section 3 of the Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on waste and amending certain other
laws, as amended by Act No. 477/2001 Coll.
3) Act 185/2001 Coll., as amended by Act No. 477/2001 Coll.
Decree 381/2001 Coll. laying down the waste catalogue, list of
hazardous waste and waste lists and States for the purpose of export, import and
transit of waste and the procedure for granting consent for the export, import and
transit of waste (waste catalogue).
Decree 383/2001 Coll., on details of waste management.
Decree 384/2001 Coll. on the management of polychlorinated biphenyls,
polychlorinated terphenyls, monometyltetrachlordifenylmetanem,
monometyldichlordifenylmetanem, monometyldibromdifenylmetanem, and
all mixtures containing any of these substances in a concentration
greater than 50 mg/kg (on the management of PCB).
Decree 376/2001 Coll., on evaluation of the hazardous properties of the waste.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic