Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=49005&nr=39~2F2000~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 22 March. February 2000
for the provision of a lump sum of money to members of the Czechoslovak
foreign armies and allied armies in 1939-1945
Change: 261/2001 Sb.
Change: 458/2011 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
(1) the Act applies to the citizens of the United States who fulfil the conditions
referred to in § 1 (1). 1, point 1 (b). a) and b) and section 2 (2). 1 points 1 to 3
Act No. 255/1946 Coll., on members of the Czechoslovak army in the
abroad, and about some of the other participants in the national struggle for
exemption, and they were about granted pursuant to § 8 of the Act
certificate, or if the document, that the certificate it replaces.
(2) the law shall also apply to widows and widowers after the persons referred to in
paragraph 1, citizens of the Czech Republic, whose marriage lasted at the time
the participation of the husband in the national struggle for liberation or was due to
the inability to conclude a marriage, not later than 31 December 2006. December 1945
and whose husband either fell or at any time later died, as well as on the
widows and widowers who have entered into a new marriage.
(3) the condition of Czech citizenship shall be deemed to be fulfilled if the
citizenship takes on the day of application for the grant of a one-time cash
(1) a person referred to in paragraph 1 (hereinafter referred to as "beneficiaries") are entitled to a
the provision of a lump sum of money (hereinafter referred to as "claim").
(2) the Claim must be redeemed in the form of a written request to the authority
responsible for the decision, and the payment under section 5 by 30. June
2001, otherwise ceases to exist.
(1) an authorized person shall submit a certified copy of a certificate issued under section 8
Act No. 255/1946 Coll., or document, that the certificate
replaced, and other authenticated documents certifying the claim from which it is
apparent length of service in a foreign army that is decisive for the
the claim, if it is the competent authority responsible for decision and payment pursuant to § 5
(2) while meeting the conditions referred to in section 1 (1). 1 and § 1 (1). 2 have
beneficiaries are entitled to a lump sum of money referred to in this
the law, which is higher.
(1) the citizens referred to in § 1 (1). 1 who do military service in the
Czechoslovak foreign armies or in allied armies in the
between 1939 and 1945, at least 1 year, belongs to a single amount of money in
the amount of 120 000 € and for each additional month performed military service, which
more than 1 year of military service, belongs to a single amount of money
in the amount of $ 1,000.
(2) Citizens referred to in § 1 (1). 1, who have shown that they were in a fight
injured and as a result of the injuries they were granted full or partial
invalidity pension is a matter for a one-off cash amount of DEM 120 000 CZK
If for them is no more convenient one-time cash amount of DEM based on
of paragraph 1.
(3) the Citizens referred to in § 1 (1). 1 who do military service in the
Czechoslovak foreign armies or in allied armies in the
from 1939 to 1945, less than 1 year, but longer than 3 months, it belongs
a lump sum in the amount of CZK 60,000.
(4) the persons referred to in article 1 (1). 2 belongs to the half of the disposable cash
the amount he would have received the other spouse. If the husband in the fight
fell, belongs to the other spouse lump sum in the amount of 120
USD, unless it is more favourable for the amount referred to in the first sentence.
For the provision of a lump sum of money and is decided by the one-time
the amount of money paid Czech social security administration. In
cases where a pension is paid from the pension insurance institution of the social
members of the armed forces, security ^ 1) or the armed forces, is
in substance, the competent authority of this body.
(1) proceedings under this Act shall be initiated upon the proposal of a competent person.
(2) the claim in a timely manner, if it has not been decided or if
a lump sum of money has been paid, in case of death
authorized person on her heir.
(3) this control is used, unless this Act provides otherwise, the
the administrative code ^ 2)
(4) against the decision of the authority referred to in paragraph 5 may give rise
resource to the High Court.
(1) proceedings under this Act shall be exempt from fees.
(2) the cost of a single sum of money is paid by the State.
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. March 2000.
Havel, v. r.
Zeman in r.
Selected provisions of the novel
Part three of the Act No. 261/2001 Sb.
Entitlement of widows or widowers on the provision of a lump sum of money referred to in
Law No 39/2000 Coll., on the provision of a lump sum of money
members of the Czechoslovak foreign army and allied armies in
from 1939 to 1945, as amended by section 10 section 1 of Act No. 265/2001 Coll., is
must be redeemed in the form of a written request by the authority competent under
Law No 39/2000 Coll., the decision and the payment of a lump sum of money
not later than 31 December 2006. December 2002, otherwise entitlement ceases to exist.
1) section 9 of Act No. 582/1991 Coll., on the Organization and implementation of social
security, as amended.
2) Act No. 71/1967 Coll., on administrative proceedings (administrative code), as amended by
Act No. 29/2000 Sb.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic