of 19 December 2003. December 2002
on technical requirements for water works
The Ministry of agriculture provides under section 143 paragraph. 4 (b). b) of law No.
50/1976 Coll. on territorial planning and the building code (the building Act), in
amended by Act No. 254/2001 Coll.:
The subject of the edit
This Decree sets out the technical requirements for water works. ^ 1)
Definition of terms
For the purposes of this Ordinance, means the
and the tapping-water object) the work or part thereof, used to remove
water from the bed of the watercourse or the water tank,
(b) drain-water object) the work or part thereof, used to
the discharge of water from the water tank,
(c) design-flow) the flow of water that is used for design of water works and
parts of it with the desired frequency,
(d) the flow-control) discharge of water encountered in natural
the flood with the desired frequency,
(e) the design of the flood wave)-theoretical flood wave designed
water flow, volume and time course of waves with a frequency
the corresponding frequency design flow,
(f) flood wave) the control-flow wave designed kulminačním
flow to the flooding, the volume and time
g) grade-water work or part of it in the bed of the watercourse, which
reduces the longitudinal gradient of the bottom trough water flow and that change the height
the level of dna by more than 0.3 m,
h) shybkou-water work or part thereof, used for the transfer of water under
I) vakovým Weir-Weir, whose seal is bunging bag, which is
elastic casing made of plastic or rubber attached to a fixed bottom construction of a Weir
and filled with water,
(j) security přelivným furnishings-) a device used to protect the
the dam before pouring.
Technical requirements for water works
The basic requirements
(1) the Water must be designed and constructed in a manner which ensures
meet the requirements of its purpose and at the same time meet the requirements on water
work in terms of
and) mechanical resistance and stability
(b)) health, healthy living conditions ^ 2) and the
(c) use of the product) security and fire safety, ^ 3) ^ 4)
(d) adequate resistance to abuse) violent activities,
(e) the construction works) protection from the effects of frost, ice, and splavenin,
f) other interests protected by the water law.
(2) the technical requirements for the implementation of water works are specified by its
the purpose and its relation to the bed of the watercourse, reservoir, stall or
another body of water. When you design a water works is assessed as well as the location of the networks
technical equipment ^ 5) and the possibility of converting the water during the construction
(3) it is possible to design a water work only in the location of sound
the morphological, geological and hydrogeological conditions. When his
the design must consider the complexity of the measures of the United
and interventions in the built) territory,
(b)) for the stabilisation of the downstream section of the bed of the watercourse,
(c)) with protection from the effects of floods,
(d)) with the requirements of nature protection and landscape ^ 6) and health and healthy
(4) the technical conditions for water work, establishing or changing
the bed of the watercourse, are determined by the morphological terms in the territory and
requirements to minimize the harmful effects of water, ice and running gear
splavenin. The new line of the trough of water flow is determined by the purpose of the
It was set up, and it is proposed with a view to minimizing conflicts
buildings in a built-up area, ground communications, networks
the technical equipment of the territory and the requirements of the protection of nature and the landscape.
The routes management trough the water flow in the walls of the waterfront is chosen in a technically
justified cases, in the solution of the non-compliant banks and stability in
theirs (for example, in a built-up area).
(5) Protective levees and walls along the watercourses watercourses shall be carried out so as to
create sufficient flow profile for safe transfer of the design
flow rate according to § 11.
(6) the technical conditions for the tailings impoundment are determined by the type and category
waste. ^ 7) sludge-deposition sites shall be established in the territories that are
protected or are they defined the protection according to specific
^ 8) legislation in the active zone of the flood plain of the territory and in the territories with
the occurrence of svahových movements. Tailings ponds for storing dangerous
waste ^ 7) may not be set up in the location where it is not economical
secure against violation as a result of exceeding the load capacity or
excessive deformation of the bedrock at the site, which cannot be secured against
flooding, and where there is a significant factor in the use of the territory travel
tourism or recreation.
(7) if it is part of a water works pumping station for the diversion of the waters
drawing on the floor, places her machinery spaces above water level
corresponding at least to the water flow, which occurs when natural
the flood with a frequency of 20 years. Related electrical equipment and more
the device, which could be damaged by water, are placed above the level of
water level corresponding to at least the water flow that corresponds to the
the relevant technical normě4) and occurs when the natural flood with
periodicity of 100 years.
(8) the Buildings used for the observation of surface water status shall be established in
such a place, where the bed of the watercourse is not divided by the side arms and
where the water level is not affected by natural or artificial obstacle in
the bed of the watercourse. The building to the observations of the State of surface water or
groundwater must enable the functionality and accessibility even when passing through the
flood, if it is not a measurement of the minimum residual flow
The establishment of the water works
(1) establishing the water works located on the bed of the watercourse, or in
the place where it may interfere with the effects of water, must meet the requirements for
stability and durability for the extremely negative effects of water load
and the effects of possible random load.
(2) in setting up the water works is assessed and maybe change the flow
conditions, in particular the passage of floods, and maybe change the mode of groundwater.
(3) the establishment of dams, dykes, or weir must meet the requirements for
ensure the stability of the subsoil and drainage limitation of průsakového quantity
(4) the method of establishing the dams or dykes, or part thereof,
for example, the combined object, object or the releasing of the sampling
the object must be based on the identified geological and hydro-geological
conditions at the place of establishment. No part of the building in the bedrock reservoir must not be
based on the pilots, or the saddle.
(5) an underground structure that separates the inner spaces of the water works from
the surrounding rock environment, according to their nature and purpose
insulate against ground water and, if necessary, to further protect against the
(6) water project, which is proposed in the territory within range of the effects of the deep sea
quarrying, or in the range of seismic effects, it is proposed to also with regard to
the implied deformation caused by the manifestations of subsoil mining or
Technical requirements for construction design of water projects
(1) the design and performance of a building structure or building element water
the work must meet the requirements specified by the purpose of the water works and the requirements for
resistance against all predictable workloads, and other effects that are
can in the implementation and use of the water works to occur (for example,
harmful effect of environment, flood, ice, mechanical action
floating objects, corrosion, shocks, temperature changes).
(2) a predictable load and nuisances should not cause
and inadmissible deformation of building construction) (for example, deformation or
the formation of cracks) that could interfere with the mechanical resistance and stability and
the use of the works or any part thereof,
(b) damage or threat to uptime) the attached technical
the device as a result of the deformation of the structure, change the layer
ground water affecting the base ratios of other buildings
in and around the water.
(3) Concrete used for construction works and parts thereof,
that comes into contact with water, must meet the requirements for
concrete for hydraulic structures in terms of resistance, frost resistance,
waterproof, solid stability, strength and toughness.
(4) the proposal a water works, which allows the waste water requiring
measuring the quantity and quality of water, or to measure the amount of water at the water
or the accumulated water work pursuant to § 10 of the Water Act, must include
measuring equipment, complying with the requirements under a special legal
prescription. ^ 9)
(5) the newly implemented water work for impoundment, or when the
the construction of the existing water works, this water work equips vodočetnou
the battens fitted to the height of the Crown level dam or limnigrafem for
measurement of the height level.
(6) the safety of the dam or the dam for floods is assessed in a controlled
According to its importance in terms of possible damage when it is damaged.
The importance of the dam or the dam in terms of possible damage is derived by
the inclusion of the dam or the dam under a special legal category
^ Regulation 9a). Required level of safety, expressed as the probability
kulminačního flow control exceeded the flood wave is
using a water-work safely convert, is regulated in the annex. Terms and conditions
convert control flood waves over water project are modified
the standards values of ^ 9b).
Dams and dykes
(1) in determining the level of the Crown of the dam is based on the requirement to
the safety of building constructions against spillover water weighing
the reliability of the determination of the maximum water level, the nature of the territory
the affected special flood, of the conditions for the formation of wind waves, of the kind
the building of the dam, modifying its Crown and operational needs
(2) against the effect of waves, ice, weather, and other effects with water-RS
sprinkled with ensuring the stability of the dam dam fortifies way and its
the fortifications at all load conditions, against shear and
way as to damage the fortification of water pressure, leaking from
the body of the dam when water levels drop.
(3) construction of sprinkled with dam is done so to ensure that the
the project proposed to the criteria tightly packed sypaniny.
(4) Zemník material for dam water works used to impoundment
or accumulation of water, preferably in the zátopě future proposes water
the tank. After their mining to assess the stability of the slopes of zemníku and propose the
their treatment and rehabilitation.
(5) the level of protection of the construction site of the dam against the flood, it is proposed in the light of
the potential impact of the spill on the water or the bursting of the dam under construction.
(6) the protection of the construction trench for the Foundation of the dam is proposed proportionate to the possible
damage, arising from the flooding of the pit.
(7) Every dam must have at least two independently usable, functional
independent of the bottom outlet with three locks, one of the
bottom outlet can be considered other sampling devices (for example,
water sampling device) with a capacity suitable to the purpose of the water works.
For new dams could not be carried out for one of the bottom outlet to lay
other sampling devices such as water sampling device
the capacity of satisfying the purpose of the water works. The barrier can be fitted with one
bottom outlet only in an exceptional case, and it works with
manageable volume of 1 million. m3 of water, the depth of water at
the maximum water level not more than 9 m above the level of the bottom outlet to the bottom
spillways and spillway, or nehrazeném if it was for converting
the design of the flood supposed only oversize closed caps and is not
required to maintain a permanent flow of water in the bed of the watercourse.
(8) the bottom outlet Capacity must allow for all account
incoming water in the water tank levels, reducing the water level on the
the required level in the required time and compliance with the prescribed procedure
the first filling of water tank with an appropriate zabezpečeností. The discharge of
the required water flow must be possible and only a single bottom
(9) any newly implemented dam or the dam reservoir, where appropriate, when
the change of the construction of the existing dam or reservoir, dam or
the dam water reservoir equips the safety device to přelivným
the safe transfer of water during floods. Design and capacity
Security přelivného device is determined by the level of safety
the corresponding category works.
(10) the duct or passage permeating dykes, for the body, topped with
to prevent seepage of water with a water flow of proposes the free surface. If
you need to design pipes with pressure flow, free to
Water tanks and basins
(1) when designing the structure of the water tank shall be assessed
and throughput dna and slopes) of the water tank and the anticipated loss of water
(b) stability of the shore abrasion), their resistance to sliding and
the prognosis of their transformation under new conditions,
(c) the estimated change in the hydrogeological conditions),
(d) the possibility of leaching substances) that can compromise the quality of the water in the water
the tank, and their possible effect on the aggressive concrete structure,
e) splaveninový mode for the forecast silting water tank and any
design and management of mining deposits, especially in the larger and
štěrkonosných water flows,
(f) establishment of other structures and) the location of existing sewer or
(2) an assessment of the impact of water tanks and basins on the mode of creation and running of ice,
the possibilities of ice phenomena at the end of the backwater reservoir and influence
thermal regime in the bed of the watercourse below the water tanks is carried out with
using forecasts of ice phenomena.
(3) when establishing water tanks or basins in the space future floods
Removes a potential source of pollution, such as the dung heap, cesspools,
močůvkové sink, silage and haylage pits, dumps, cemeteries, his play Mahomet,
oil depots or mixing plant.
(4) the Trees are removed from future floods the water reservoir up to the
altitude of the highest level in the anticipated range of effect of water
When the surface of the area, and basins up to the level of the standing backwater
(5) in the area of future floods the water tank remove the building, with
the exception of difficult-to-remove structures, which do not affect the
the quality of water and restrict operation and utilization of the water tank. Construction debris is
It can rip and cover with soil. Not removed the building structure must
be indicated in the appropriate documentation of the water tank.
(6) the Cultural layer of the soil from future floods water tank
removes only to the extent that the requirements for its further use. ^ 10)
(1) in the design of building construction of the Weir will be assessed the possibility of it
energy recovery. If it is proven the suitability of energy recovery
the proposal must take into account the current or additional of the Weir installation option
the appropriate device.
(2) in the holes of the water flow with the splavenin design of building structure
the Weir includes options to transport splavenin across the Weir, including their
the extraction and removal.
(3) in the design of building structure vakového Weir is assessed risk
damage to the Weir and sunutými objects floating objects and risk
intentional damage at the site.
(4) the major waterway ^ 11) is part of the design of the Weir
the layout of locks, the corresponding classification of waterways.
(5) in the design of building structure, under which is a Weir in the channel of water
flow river flow, is necessary to ensure the control of energy přepadající
water, as a rule, broth or effective roughness overflow areas and
for the upper. When you design a broth is considered the effect of water flow on the bed of State
water flow ratios below the object, estimated handling jezovými
closures, handling during operation of ice manipulation when a temporary
zahrazení of a jezového field and handling during the construction of the Weir.
(6) the building structure of the movable Weir must allow reservation of sampling valves
before reaching the culmination of construction design flood waves and exclusion
the decline in the water level in the zdrži below the surface of standing water backwater.
(7) in the design of building structure of the Weir is considered to influence the flow
the capacity of the existing trough the water flow, including dykes over
Weir and, if necessary, measures are proposed to maintain this
(8) in the design of building structure of the Weir is assessed affecting the stability of
the shores of the present Riverbed of the water flow in the range of backwater dam and its
affecting the level of the groundwater levels in the area, or any other
the negative impacts.
(9) in the design of a building structure or amend a Weir shall be assessed
noise and vibration limits resulting from overflow water, laid down
special legislation ^ 11a).
The buildings, which are set up, modify, or alter the riverbed of the waterways
(1) the Directional adjustment of structure of the building, establishing,
modifies or alters the trough, the water flow is proposed based on character
water and local conditions and must not hinder the implementation of maintenance in the
a related section of the bed of the watercourse. When designing the shifting routes
the water flow at the same time addresses the use of the original water trough
(2) the choice of the value of design flow for the water flow bed
based on the consideration of the risk of possible loss of human lives and of
the possible damage caused by the floods.
(3) the longitudinal gradient of dna, the width, depth and the fortification of the trough
the water flow must also be addressed in connection with the operation mode
splavenin and ensure the stability of the riverbed, the water flow, which
means the State where the deposits and do not threaten the stability of its shores of potholes.
(4) the level of the bottom trough the water flow must take into account the operation of water
works and installations in the bed of the watercourse, such as the location of the discharges and
subscriptions for industry and energy, the buildings to the water melioracím
land or bushing and sewers. Design of the water level, corresponding to the
water flow that occurs with a frequency 210 days, are chosen with
regard to the level of the water table in the surrounding territory.
(5) the routes management trough water flow closed profile is proposed
only exceptionally in a built-up area or in connection with the engineering
objects, if this solution is necessary from the spatial or operational
(6) closed profile or shybka shall be designed on the design flow, which
occurs when the natural flood with a periodicity of 100 years; at a flow rate
the water in the closed profile with a free surface is proposed to free space
above the water level at least 0.5 m. In the design of a closed profile, or
shybky into account the danger of clogging, clogging, the conditions of the winter
operation and possibilities of repair and maintenance works.
(7) the fortification of trough water flow, except in justified cases,
must not make it impossible to link the aquifer with water in the bed of the watercourse.
In the territories outside the built-up areas are preferably chosen stronghold of vegetation,
where appropriate, the stronghold of the combined elements of vegetation, and nevegetačních.
(8) the design flow for bridge when crossing the trough with water flow
Railway and roads must not be less than the design flow
the modified section trough the water flow over the bridge. Free height
between the levels of water level at design flow and the upper edge of
the flow opening must not be less than 0.5 m.
(9) the conditions for crossing and overlapping of trough water flow with the track, ground
communications and management are governed by the standards values. ^ 12)
(10) when designing modifications and ohrázování the bed of the watercourse shall be assessed
the construction of the devices that it is higher than the design flow so that the
not to compromise the safety of levees. This device shall be
hrázovými hradicím limiter adjustments with the device or hold.
The construction of water mains and water objects, including water treatment plants,
sewer sewers and sewerage objects, including sewage
waters, as well as the construction of wastewater prior to discharge into the
Technical requirements for the construction of water mains of water objects
including water treatment plants, sewerage and sewerage objects, including bilges
waste water treatment plants, as well as for the construction of wastewater prior to
their discharge into the sewer system lays down specific legislation. ^ 13)
The construction of the flood protection
(1) Building construction of levees is proposed so as to not impede
the concentration of the design of the flood to the top of the bed of the watercourse. When
design flow less than the design flow of water, which is modified
the standards values ^ 4) and occurs with a frequency 100 years
provides a protective barrier against the violation of its spillover. From the territory of
protected by a protective dam provides water drainage. Place protective
the dam, or as a part of, you can design a mobile barrier, coupled
with the country's Foundation.
(2) the value of the design flow for the construction of cofferdams or mobile
guards referred to in paragraph 1 corresponds to the manner of use, where appropriate, of the importance of
protected land and buildings. In the design of the parameters of the levees or
Mobile barriers referred to in paragraph 1 shall be assessed the effect on flow-through ratios
the upper part of the bed of the watercourse.
(3) Cant levees is proposed with respect to a class
hydrological data flow trough ratios of the water flow and the level of
possible damage in case of rozlivu flood. To protect the territory of the design
flow rate that corresponds to the appropriate technical standard ^ 4) and occurs with
periodicity of 100 years, it is proposed that cant levees 0.3-1.0 m
m, it is proposed to protect the lower elevation in 0.5 m levees. for
Mobile barriers referred to in paragraph 1 shall be at least 0.3 m elevation if it is
the mobile barrier referred to in paragraph 1 form part of levees, it is proposed to
cant this mobile barriers are identical with an elevation of protective dykes,
which is established the standards values ^ 14).
(4) the Minimum allowable width of the Crown levees is 3.0 m, only for
dykes of less than 2.0 m is the smallest permissible width 2.0 m.
Slopes and levees need to be protected with a suitable fortification,
at least by. The fortification of dykes is proposed on the basis of
the calculation of the driving forces in the design flow. In the project documentation
shall be assessed the need to strengthen the mechanisms for the Crown of the dam when the
(5) the route of the levees along the unstable water must flow trough
be proposed at such a distance from the concave Bank of trough water
to flow in the case of his vymílání not to compromise the stability and
the security of a solid protective dikes. In the case of a necessary crossings
backwaters troughs of water flows must be to the security of the deformation and
filter stability with regard to the carrying capacity of the subsoil designed technical
measures, corresponding to the relevant normovým. ^ 14)
(6) As construction work on the flood protection also serves dry reservoir that
It is intended solely for the capture of flood waves or a part thereof, and the
zátopu can be otherwise in the usual way. Requirements for the construction of dry
the standards values are adjusted tank ^ 14a).
The building to the water melioracím, irrigation and drainage of land
(1) the basic parameters of the main irrigation equipment shall be at the
the basis of the necessary water for irrigation and nutrient needs while fertilising
(2) in the design of the main drainage device is based on the
morphological and water conditions, and at the same time are taken into account and
conditions for the agricultural use of the land.
(3) when you design a building to the drainage of the land surface shall preferably be chosen
drainage ditches and waste collection objects on them, only in justified
cases, underground drainage waste collection are chosen and svodnými drains,
for example, in a built-up area. The draining of excess water, it is proposed
preferably the gravitational way of drawing is proposed only where there
required height ratios of odvodňovaných land.
(4) due to the variability of the pumped water and transport height
over time, and also for operational reasons in the design of drainage
petrol stations are choosing priority ensure pumping a greater number of
the pumps of the same power and type.
section 13 of the
The buildings are to nautical purposes in the bed of the watercourse or on its
the banks of the
(1) the requirements for building the objects of significant
waterways are to nautical purposes in the bed of the watercourse
or on its shores, and the conditions for crossing waterways transportation
major lays down specific legislation. ^ 15)
(2) when designing the locks are always considering the need of water at
(3) the Canal, whose level is permanently or temporarily above the level of the underground
the water, it is necessary to obtain a good seal the bottom and slopes.
The building to the use of water power and the energy potential
(1) the lower edge of the gate building object to the use of water power and the
the energy potential in the water tank is placed higher than the bottom
the edge of the bottom outlet, above the level of the assumed fouling water
the tank. Runners object to the štěrkonosném bed of the watercourse, or in
the bed of the watercourse with more splavenin, shall be the settling
(2) for the damping of hydraulic shocks, water induced by sudden changes
the water flow to the water supply or waste water construction to utilization of water
energy and energy potential of the proposed compensation Chamber or
other technical equipment.
The construction of tailings dams
(1) the design of the building is based on the estimated time of the tailings impoundment.
operation of the plant, producing persisted. The tailings impoundment and its
objects are designed for maximum possible usage of the site. Part of the
the proposal is to calculate the estimated balance of the operation of the tailings impoundment, which
means the amount of discharged waste water and its indented pollution and
demonstrate the efficiency of the drainage system.
(2) the stability of the hrázového of the tailings impoundment shall be assessed for a maximum
the proposed height and for all stages of the construction and operation of the tailings impoundment.
At the same time assessing the possibility of an emergency situation, the upcoming when natural
seismicitě area with an intensity of 7 St. MSK and greater, or when the
intensive technical seismicitě. Cant lowest point Crown
the dam above the maximum water level for the design flood wave must
be at least 0.6 m.
section 16 of the
Buildings used for observations of the State of surface water or groundwater
(1) Building, used for observations of the State of surface water or groundwater
It is hard ground profile (hereinafter referred to as "vodoměrný"), staffed by vodoměrnou
station or light sauce to monitor the amount of surface water,
equipment for monitoring the quality of the surface water or water well and borehole,
for the observation of water level, or even the quality of the sources and
shallow aquifers or deep aquifers.
(2) Vodoměrná station shall be equipped with instruments and devices, and must
allow the measurement of the water level with an accuracy of +/-10 mm.
(3) Vodoměrný the profile must have a regular shape and uniform distribution
the speed of the water and allow the measurement of the flow in its entirety, for which it is
(4) the rope cable for measurement of the flow of water must be the point of greatest
deflection of less than 0.5 m above the water level at design flow
corresponds to the appropriate technical standard ^ 4) and occurs with a frequency 100
years of age.
(1) the well shall be carried out from the building materials that correspond to
material standards. Well for groundwater used for subscription
supply of drinking water is made from a special material
^ law 15a).
(2) construction of the well shall be carried out so as to prevent the ingress of rain
water and debris into the well.
(3) the conditions of the location and the establishment of the well shall be determined according to
special legal regulation ^ 16) and according to the standard values ^ 16a) with
taking into account the observations of the person with competence ^ 16b), if this is
of the available representations.
Payment streams and ravines
(1) technical measures for construction water construction works to cover the
streams and ravines are designed on the basis of the determination of the cause of acceleration
erosion and disruption of the protective vegetation.
(2) the technical requirements for the water works to cover the streams and ravines, lays down
special legislation. ^ 4) ^ 17)
Other constructions requiring a permit for waste waters
(1) any other structure that requires a permit to use with surface or
groundwater is, for example, fish passage, channel,-waste
channel or adit.
(2) fish passage must be secured against unwanted manipulation and before
unauthorized hunting fish. Design of fish passage is based on the
and ichtyologického assessment and data) on the species composition of fish, the number size
the composition, characteristics and migration capabilities of each species of fish
taking into account the seasons, and lighting,
b) hydrological regime of the water flow, including flooding and running gear
c) water flow control options,
(d) the estimated reliability of its operation) and its maintenance.
(3) channel and the drive is in the section of the route with the surface of the water above the level of the surrounding
the field must affix the seal bottom and slopes. At suitable locations, for example, when
the bed of the watercourse crossing, ' reliever, which
they are paying the higher flow rates of water than the channel capacity or drive.
(4) the drainage channel is proposed and carried out similarly to the artificial Riverbed
water flows, taking into account the specific conditions of its operation.
(5) the Adit is proposed in the case that the terrain does not allow management
an open channel. The requirements for the implementation of the special law shall lay down the
prescription. ^ 18)
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2003.
Ing. Palas in r.
Required level of safety when flood water works
Group Categories of the evaluation point of view, the required space
water water water safety above
works damage works ^ 9a) works
P = 1/N N
And Very I.-II. Significant losses are expected 0.0001 10 000
high on the human life
II. Loss of human life 0.0005 2 000
they are unlikely to
(B) High III. -IV. Expect the loss of 0.001 1 000
on the individual human life
Loss of human life 0.005 200
they are unlikely to
(C) Low IV. Damages under the work of 0.01 100
and the loss of benefits
Losses are only for the owner, 0.02 up to 50 to
other damage are insignificant 0.05 20
Explanatory notes: N-times recurrence of floods, expressed in years.
1) section 55 of Act No. 254/2001 Coll. on waters and on amendments to certain laws
2) Act 258/2000 Coll., on the protection of public health and change
some related laws, as amended.
3) Government Regulation No. 163/2002 Coll. laying down technical
the requirements for the selected building products.
4) DIN 75 1400 Hydrological data of surface waters.
5) § 3 (b). k) Decree No. 137/1998 Coll., on general technical
requirements for the construction.
6) Act 114/1992 Coll., on nature and landscape protection, as amended by
7) Act 185/2001 Coll., on waste and amending certain other
laws, as amended.
8) for example, Act No. 20/1966 Coll. on health care of the people, as amended by
amended, § 67 of Act No. 254/2001 Coll., Act No. 114/1992 Coll.
9) Decree No. 20/2002 Coll., on the nature and frequency of measurement of quantity and
the quality of water.
9A) Decree No. 471/2001 Coll., on technickobezpečnostním the supervision of
9B) TNV 75 2935 safety assessment of water projects during the floods.
10) Act 334/1992 Coll., on the protection of agricultural land resources in
11) Act 114/1995 Coll., on inland navigation, as amended by Act No.
11A) Act 258/2000 Coll., on the protection of public health, as amended by
Government Regulation No. 502/2000 Coll., on the protection of health from the adverse
effects of noise and vibration, as amended by regulation of the Government No. 88/2004 Coll.
12) DIN 75 2130 Crossing water courses with souběhy and lanes, the overland
communications and lines.
13) Decree No. 428/2001 Coll., implementing Act No. 274/2001 Coll.
about water supplies and sewerage Act for public use and amending certain
laws (law on water supplies and sewerage Act).
14) DIN 75 2410 small water tank.
14A) TNV 75 2415 Dry tanks.
15) Decree No. 222/1995 Coll., on waterways, shipping traffic in the
ports, common crash and the transport of dangerous goods.
15A) Decree No. 37/2001 Coll. on hygienic requirements for products
coming into direct contact with water or water.
16) for example, Decree No. 137/1998 Coll.
16A) DIN 75 5115 individual water supply Wells.
16B) § 9 para. 1 of law no 254/2001 Sb.
Act 62/1988 Coll., on geological works and about the Czech Geological
authority, as amended.
17) Decree No. 433/2001 Coll. laying down technical requirements for
construction for the performance of functions of the forest.
18) Act 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State
Mining Administration, as amended.