from day 4. October 2007,
laying down the conditions of employment for employees of schools and educational
facilities set up by the Ministry of education, youth and sports,
region, community or voluntary Union of municipalities
The Ministry of education, youth and sports (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry")
in the agreement with the Ministry of labour and Social Affairs shall be determined according to § 306
paragraph. 1 and 5 of the law No. 262/2006 Coll., the labour code:
The scope of the legislation
This Decree shall apply to the staff of schools and school facilities
set up by the Ministry, region, community or voluntary Union of municipalities.
The procedure relating to the termination of employment and dismissal, or
relinquishing the post of the head of
(1) before the end of employment of the employee shall inform the
the execution status of the employer imposed tasks. Pedagogical worker
submits the appropriate pedagogical documentation and supporting documents for the evaluation
pupils and students. About the handover of tasks and things shall be record.
(2) the Director of the school or school facility upon termination of
at the appeal of the job of the Director or a waiver
the post of the Director shall forward the agenda associated with the performance of the work
the post of Director to the newly designated Director; If this is not possible, passes it to the
in the same way its representative or person specified by the founder.
About the transmission of the record shall be made.
Working hours of teaching staff
(1) the working time of teaching staff carry out
and direct educational activities) ^ 1)
(b)) other work related to direct educational activities agreed with the
the pedagogical worker, for example, preparing for direct teaching
activity, preparation of teaching aids, reviews of written, graphic and
other works of pupils and work arising from the organisation of the education
and education in schools and educational establishments, such as the supervision of the children and
minor children (hereinafter referred to as "students") in school, and during events organised by the
the school, in cooperation with other educational staff, with educational
Advisor to a school with metodikem metodikem prevention, information and
communication technologies, cooperation with the legal representatives of the pupils,
professional care of cabinets, libraries and other facilities serving the needs of
education, the performance of the work connected with the function of class teachers and
educational Advisor, participation in meetings convened by the head of an employee
school or educational establishment, study and participation in further education
(2) unless the performance of direct teaching activities, the pedagogical
the worker to perform the work at a place agreed with him ^ 2).
(3) when the working time to mark out his school principal or shifts
school facility at the same time also direct educational activities.
(4) If, with the pedagogical worker agreed ^ 3) another time to its
getting familiar with the layout of working time in the innings, he shall notify the Director of the school
or school facility this working time not later than 3 days
in advance; in the event of a change in the layout of direct educational activities it
as a general rule, notify 3 days in advance.
(5) in the records of working time ^ 4) stating whether or not the number of hours
direct teaching activities carried out over a range of weekly hours
determined by the school principal or school facility.
The period of leave specifies the principal of the school or school facility
According to the schedule of leave ^ 5)
and usually teachers) for the duration of school holidays,
(b)) the teachers of kindergartens, taking into account the specific conditions of the
workplace so that it drew mainly at the time of the interruption, or limitation of
the operation of the kindergartens ^ 6)
c) educators in schools with year-round
operation during the entire school year.
The Director of the school or school facility determines the educators
absence for further education in the form of self-study ^ 7), usually on the
a) autumn, Christmas, half-yearly, in spring or Easter
the holiday season ^ 8),
(b) interruption or restriction of use) school ^ 6) ^ 9 or school facility),
(c)) when at school or a school for exceptional reasons
conducting education and training and are not provided by the school
services ^ 10).
Supervision of students
(1) Supervision ^ 11) to ensure the safety and health of students in school
or a school in the upbringing and education, and related to them
activities and the provision of educational services shall be carried out in order to
the prevention of damage to health, property, nature and life
environment ^ 12).
(2) the Director of the ^ 13) school or educational establishment determines the implementation supervision
over the pupils. Based on your specific circumstances and to take account in particular of the
activity carried out, the age of the pupils and their intellectual maturity, transport
and other risks.
(3) a pedagogical worker takes place according to the schedule of the supervision of pupils, in particular, in the
school before teaching, teaching hours between breaks, according to the
necessary when moving between the buildings of the school, the pupils into school equipment
catering and to school. If the Director of the school enables pupils to
stay in school early, between morning and afternoon lessons
or after class, secures their supervision. Supervision in the school begins
at least 15 minutes before the start of the morning lessons and 15 minutes before
at the beginning of the afternoon teaching and ends with the first termination of education and
training or providing educational services.
(4) a pedagogical worker carries out the instructions of the Director of supervision and outside
school and educational establishment, especially in courses, excursions and other
activities arising from the school or training programs
teaching documents, participating in contests, parades, or when
their preparation and other events organised by the school or school
(5) during events held outside of school or educational establishment, when the place
for Assembly of the students is not a school or educational establishment, supervision begins
no later than 15 minutes prior to the time of the Assembly at the specified location. After
the supervision ends at a designated place and in advance
the allotted time. Place and time of Assembly of pupils and the end of the action shall be notified
at least one day before the event guardians of pupils.
(6) Supervision may be exercised in addition to pedagogical worker and the other an adult
employee of the school or school facility, if the performance of this
supervision properly instructed. About this lesson is made the record.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the first day of the first calendar month
following the date of its publication.
Mgr. Kuchtová in r.
1) section 2 of the Act No. 563/2004 Coll. on pedagogic workers and amending
certain acts, as amended.
2) § 2 (2). 4 of law No. 262/2006 Coll., the labour code.
3) section 84 of the labour code.
4) § 96 of the labour code.
5) § 217 paragraph. 1 of the labour code.
6) Decree No. 14/2005 Coll. on pre-school education, as amended by Decree
No 43/2006 Sb.
7) § 24 para. 4 (b). (b)) (a). 7 of law 563/2004 Coll.
8) section 4 of Decree No. 16/2005 Coll. on the Organization of the school year.
9) Decree No. 74/2005 Coll., on pet training.
10) § 24 para. 2 and 3 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary,
secondary, higher vocational and other education (the Education Act), as amended by
11) for example, § 29 para. 2 and § 164 of paragraph 1. 1 (b). (b)), the Education Act, section
5 of Decree No. 14/2005 Coll., section 3 of Decree No. 48/2005 Coll., on the basic
education and some elements of the implementation of compulsory education.
12) § 415 and 422 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll., civil code, as amended by
13) § 164 of paragraph 1. 1 (b). h) Education Act.