of 11 December 1997. October 1996
the scope of the Office for protection of competition
Change: 187/1999 Coll.
Change: 359/2004 Sb.
Change: 626/2004 Sb.
Change: 264/2006 Sb.
Change: 417/2009 Sb.
Change: 250/2014 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
(1) the Office for the protection of competition (hereinafter referred to as ' the authority ') is the Central
State administration body for the promotion and protection of competition against
(2) the Office shall be located in Brno.
(3) at the head of the Office of the President, who appoints and dismisses Government
President of the Republic. No one can be appointed to the position of President of the Office
more than twice. The President of the Office shall be considered the official authority referred to in
the law on the civil service.
(4) with the function of the President of the Office is incompatible with membership in political party
or in a political movement.
(5) the term of Office of the President of the Office is 6 years old.
(6) the President of the Office may resign.
(7) the performance of the functions of the President of the Office ends
and immediately after) the date the date of receipt in writing instruments
the decision on the removal from Office or resignation, in writing, by the
or a later date specified in the decision on the revocation or
(b)) the expiry of his term of Office,
(c)) date of application of the judgment, which was deprived of the capacity to
legal capacity or which was his competence to perform legal acts
(d)) the date of application of the judgment, which has been sentenced for an intentional
a criminal offence.
(8) the President of the Office may be appealed from the function only
and if he does not pursue function) for a period longer than 6 months, or
(b)) to seriously undermines the dignity of their function or
interferes with the independence and impartiality of the Office.
(9) the President of the Office shall be entitled to salary, reimbursement of expenses, natural performance,
and if an employee left the Office, and on severance as President
The Supreme Audit Office.
(10) the President shall represent the 3 Vice-Presidents, appointed and dismissed by the
Chairman, specifying the order of their representation. Furthermore, Vice-Presidents
performs tasks according to the decision of the President. The Vice-President is entitled to salary,
reimbursement of expenses, natural performance, and will not remain if the Office's staff, and
the severance package as the Vice-President of the Supreme Audit Office.
(11) the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Authority shall be entitled to give a
staff orders for the public service performance according to the law on State
and) creates the conditions for the promotion and protection of economic competition,
b) exercises supervision in public procurement,
(c)) performs other scope provided for by special laws.
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
Zeman in r.
Havel, v. r.