Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=49697&nr=326~2F2000~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Ministry of the Interior
of 11 December 1997. September 2000
on the method of marking of streets and other public spaces, names of
How to apply and to indicate the placement of the numbers of buildings, of the constituent
• Declaration of the renumbering of the buildings and of the procedure and the notification of allocation of numbers
and documents necessary to assign numbers
Ministry of the Interior shall establish in accordance with § 153 para. 2 to implement section 33 of the Act
No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment), and pursuant to § 120 paragraph 1. 2 to
the implementation of § 14 para. 9 of Act No. 131/2000 Coll. on the capital city of Prague:
The labelling of the streets and other public spaces the names
Implementation of the tables to the labelling of the streets and other public spaces
names including color and size provides the municipality and the capital city of Prague (hereinafter
"the municipality") uniformly for the whole territory of the municipality.
(1) a table with the name of the street or other public spaces in the village
shall be placed so that they are visible.
(2) a table with the name of the street in the village is placed always at the beginning and at the end of
each street and before and after the intersection with another Street.
When the names of the streets and other public spaces in the village also
in the language of national minorities, "^ 1") is the name in the language of national minorities
located on the same table under the name in English. The size and type of
the fonts are in the same design.
The use and placement of the numbers to indicate the buildings in the village
Each building ^ 2) is the only single number with a descriptive or
registration. Put two or more buildings in one building, the
building all the numbers of the original buildings in a new decision of the municipality of
renumbering of the buildings.
(1) a descriptive, registration and indicative numbers differ. The numbering of the
It is used for the Arabic numerals in the range of 1 to 9999, for numbers of descriptive and
records without any additions.
(2) in addition to the indicative numbers can be used a little character
the Czech alphabet, without diacritical marks.
(1) the figures are placed so as to be visible.
(2) the indicative Numbers are placed below a table with the number always descriptive.
Essentials reporting on the renumbering of buildings
To report about the renumbering of the buildings, which the municipality shall send to the competent
the cadastral Office, shall be accompanied by
and the decision of the municipality of renumbering) buildings,
(b) comparative historical and report) new buildings that contains numbers
details of the building according to the basic registry territorial identification, addresses and
Repeals the Decree 97/1961 Coll., on municipalities, names of streets and labelling
the numbering of houses.
This Decree shall take effect on the date of the elections to the regional councils in
Mgr. Gross in r.
1) § 29 para. 2 Act No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment).
2) § 3 (1). 1 (b). and) point 1 of Act No. 151/1997 Coll. on the valuation of
assets and on amendments to certain acts (the Act on the valuation of assets).
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic