Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=62666&nr=247~2F2006~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 12 October. April 2006
on the limitation of the operation of pawn and certain other establishments in the night time
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
At night time between 22. and 6. the hour is prohibited the purchase and sale of all
second-hand goods or goods without proof of acquisition of goods, the adoption of this
under a pledge or its purchase or acceptance of mediation as collateral (in
bazaars and zastavárnách) and the purchase of equipment for waste collection
and the purchase of waste.
(1) a legal person or a natural person who is an entrepreneur and that
business in the premises referred to in § 1, committing an administrative offense
that makes a purchase or sale or repurchase in a time when their
the implementation of this Act is prohibited.
(2) for the administrative offence referred to in paragraph 1, it is possible to impose a fine of up to 50
000. If he is a legal or natural person of the administrative offense
in accordance with paragraph 1, it is possible to repeatedly save a fine up to 100 000
(3) supervision over compliance with the obligations laid down by this Act
carried out by the municipal authorities, the relevant business by location
establishment of ^ 1) and the Czech trade inspection ^ 2). The procedure under this
the Act is subject to the General Law on administrative procedure ^ 3).
(4) a fine imposed under this Act are the State budget revenue
Of the Czech Republic.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the first day of the second month following
After the date of its publication.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
Paroubek in r.
1) Act No. 575/1991 Coll., on professional offices, as amended
2) Act No. 64/1986 Coll., on Czech commercial inspection, as amended
3) Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative code, as amended by law no 413/2005 Sb.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic