Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=59174&nr=10~2F2005~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 27 June. December 2004
on higher vocational education
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, establishes, pursuant to § 7 para. 3,
§ 23 para. 3, § 26 para. 4, § 103, § 105 para. 5 and § 123 paragraph. 5 of law
No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and
other education (the Education Act):
PART THE FIRST
HIGHER VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Admission to the first year of education
(1) For the first round of admission procedure has an application for the
education in the higher vocational school headmaster until 31 December 2006. may
the calendar year in which it wants to start training.
(2) entrance exam in the first round of the recruitment procedure, if they are
Director of the school established, shall take place not earlier than 1. June.
(3) the final round of the recruitment procedure shall take place not later than 30 June 2005.
(4) the invitation to perform the entrance examination in the first round of admission
proceedings shall send the Director of the school of tenderers not later than 14 days before the
the holding, for the next round of admission no later than 5 days prior to their
takes place. Part of the invitations are for information about requirements for admissions
the test, or on the number of accepted applicants.
(5) Candidates, who for serious reasons to admissions test in the specified
the term does not appear and your non-participation of duly apologise to the Director of school
not later than 3 days after the deadline for the entrance examination,
Director School replacement date for its execution. An invitation to
the replacement of the term shall send to the Director of the school applicants no later than 5 days prior to the
It takes place. For serious reasons shall not be considered the venue entrance exam in
other school. Alternate date entrance examination must take place no later than
(6) the Director of the school may determine for each round of the admissions process
the applicable scope of education and forms of education within the prescribed
criteria, the highest number of accepted applicants.
(7) in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection
Director of the school within 7 days from the date of the entrance exam to the public
an accessible place in the school and in a way allowing remote access
and admission procedure, criteria)
(b) the order of the candidates according to the outcome) evaluation of the recruitment procedure,
(c)) for an overview of received and missed.
(8) the number of places available at the disposal of the appeal proceedings in schools
founded by State, region, community or Union of municipalities shall determine the principal of the school.
(9) the Director of the school set up by the State, region, community or Union of municipalities
will forward to the regional authority along with reference and the criteria of admission
the proceedings, which progressed during the admission procedure.
Organization of education
Organization of teaching
(1) school teaching in the school year ^ 1) lasts 40 weeks, 32 weeks
It takes a school teaching, 6 weeks is designed for independent study and to obtain
reviews at the proper time and 2 weeks to make up the slack. The theoretical and
practical preparation in the last period of the training program takes
at least 14 weeks.
(2) the beginning and end of school teaching in the winter and summer season, the period for
a separate study and to get reviews in due course, school
holidays, or other subdivisions of the school year determined in accordance with
an accredited educational programme, the Director of the school.
(3) for the school holidays can take place, in particular, compulsory courses, vocational
practice and with the agreement of the investigator or the examination Committee and the student
of the test. Free time of students at school holidays may not be those
the activities of the truncated for less than 4 weeks.
(4) the theoretical preparation takes place in the form of lectures, seminars,
consultations, exercises and excursions in accordance with accredited training
(5) the consultation hour in all forms of education lasts 45 minutes.
(6) the beginning and the end of theoretical training and practical teaching and
Schedule hours including breaks provides for the Director of the school in accordance with the
an accredited educational program and publish it in an accessible place
in the school.
The lowest and highest number of students in the study group and Division and
joining study groups
(1) the lowest number of students in the study groups at the start of the study in the
the first year is 10, the highest number of students in the study groups is
40. The study group in the cases of disciplines education 82-Art and applied
art may have the lowest number of students in the study groups 6.
(2) in accordance with an accredited educational programme can be on teaching
some of the objects or in other appropriate cases to share study
Group to subgroups, or associate of the study group and subgroup.
(3) upon Division of study groups and joining study groups and
subsets of the principal of the school is required to take into account:
and) requirements for health and safety of students,
(b) didactic and methodological sophistication) of the subject,
(c)) the specifics of students with special needs and gifted
d) character is being learned knowledge and skills,
(e) the spatial requirements for security) teaching, ^ 2)
(f) material security) requirements for teaching,
(g)) the educational process efficiency in terms of the objectives set
education and in economic terms.
Evaluation of the results of education of students
Forms of reviews
(1) every teacher of the subject is obliged to publish before the start of teaching
the program taught subject, that includes, in particular:
and taught the subject, annotation)
(b)) the requirements for the students during the period and for the test, as well as
the conditions laid down for the granting of credit or compensation classified
(c)) the list of literature to the study.
(2) the assessment shall be carried out in the form of:
and) continuous evaluation,
(c) classified compensation)
(d)) of the test.
(3) the interim reviews a student can take place in seminars, in
exercises in practical teaching in professional practice and excursions.
The teacher performs ongoing reviews in particular control issues
by keying in the written work, tests, entering separate tasks,
semester work. The results of the interim evaluation may be
appropriately taken into account during the test, the classified compensation and
set-off. In the study, ongoing evaluation does not write.
(4) the Credit is granted for the fulfilment of the requirements for obtaining it
Specifies the program item. Course credit awarded the teacher of the subject, for which
the credit awarded. In the statement of the study of the embryology writes
the word "incorporation", to which shall be attached to the grant date and signature
the teacher. Not giving credit to the statement about studies does not write.
(5) in addition, it assesses the credit classified & way
the test classifies as the student has met the requirements of the credit.
(6) the tests are to examine the student's knowledge of the subject and its
the ability to apply the knowledge gained by studying.
(7) according to the method of execution can have the credit and exam
the form of oral, written, practical or combined.
(8) the results of a classified credit or tests are evaluated
and) 1-well done,
(b)) 2-very good,
(9) in the event that it is necessary to determine the prospěchový diameter, does
all the signs of all the tests performed and classified credits.
(10) the result of classified compensation and test examiner writes words
in the study, and appends the date and signature.
(11) the examiner shall determine the terms for granting credits, classified
credits and rehearsal of the individual subjects in sufficient number and
the time ahead of time.
(12) the assessment of the results of education of students may, in accordance with
an accredited educational programme also perform through
(1) the form komisionální the tests shall be used always in holding a second
resits and also in cases where a student asks the Director of the school of
the examination because of doubt as to the correctness of the assessment of its
education. This form of testing can be used in the event of
a differential exam and in cases where it provides accredited training
(2) the final exam in film takes place in the time provided for the Director of the school
so that was the deadline the student is notified at least 7 days prior to
It takes place. If the term agreed with the student, not the previous
(3) the Commission shall appoint the Director of the school.
(4) the Commission has three members; It consists of the President, who is the Director of the school
or authorized teacher, examiner, which is the teacher teaching the student
the subject matter, and the assessor, which is another teacher of the same or
a relative of the subject.
(5) the test result the Commission shall determine by majority vote. About the komisionální test
shall be recorded in a log that becomes part of the pedagogical documentation
(6) a Student can in one day to compose only one komisionální the exam.
The result of the komisionální test, which is the final, shall communicate to the President of the Commission
a proven way to the student. The next examination is not possible, with the
except in cases where this form of evaluation established by an accredited
(7) a Student may, for important reasons from komisionální test
Sorry, but no later than the day before. In this case,
principal of the school shall provide, where appropriate, the student agreed alternative date
of the test. From the replacement of the term test can apologize only once.
(8) If a student withdraws after the start of the test, does not appear to
for the test, without apology, his apology has not been recognized, or if he violates
seriously the rules test, it shall be treated as if the test
He did unsuccessfully. A student may be serious, particularly in health,
the reasons for apologise in writing, but not later than 3 days from
the expiry of the term specified for the exam. On the recognition of the seriousness and
omluvitelnosti reasons decides the headmaster.
(9) specific content and scope of the test sets out the principal of the school komisionální
in accordance with an accredited educational program. The test may be
oral, written or practical depending on the taught subject;
forms of tests can be combined.
(10) the final exam in film is open to the public, with the exception of the written test and
conduct a test of the Commission on the evaluation of the student; practical tests are
non-public in cases where it is necessary for reasons of protection of health,
work safety and health care to protect the privacy
of the patient.
the title launched
(1) the proper terms of discharge determines the school director in the period:
and) in the case of the training program of study 3 or 4 years from 1.
(b)) in the case of the training program of study or 3.5 4.5 year from
2. until 31 December 2006. January.
(2) the term resits sets out the test to the Commission
It can be held within six months from the date of holding the proper discharge.
(3) the Replacement term discharge to the Director of the school sets out to
be held within four months from the date of holding the proper discharge.
(4) the proper dates, deadlines for the correction of the test and correction terms must
be made at least 1 month in advance in a visible and accessible place
in school, and in a way allowing remote access.
Organization of the discharge
(1) before the holding of the discharge is not teaching students
last year in the range of at least 5 consecutive working
(2) preparation for the exam of specialist subjects, from a foreign language exam and
the defence of graduation thesis takes 20 minutes.
(3) the defence of graduation thesis takes up to 20 minutes; If its
part of a virtual or other presentation, it takes no more than 40 minutes.
(4) the technical subjects of the Test takes less than 20 minutes and the test of
foreign language takes less than 20 minutes.
(5) an exam of specialist subjects can consist of a maximum of 3 Professional
Evaluation of discharge
(1) the results of the individual tests and defence of graduation thesis are
and) 1-well done,
(b)) 2-very good,
(2) in the overall evaluation of the discharge classification is included
tests of the vocational subjects, the test from a foreign language and the defence
(3) the overall assessment of the student at the discharge is expressed in degrees:
and graduated with honors), if the student is not rated by any of
tests or graduation thesis defence mark worse than 2-very
well, and the average benefit student when the discharge is not worse than 1.50,
(b)), if the student is not benefited the evaluated no tests or
defence of graduation thesis mark worse than 3-well,
(c)), if the student has failed in the evaluation of certain tests or
defence of graduation thesis mark benefit 4-fail.
(4) the overall evaluation of the discharge, including reviews of its individual
tests the student shall notify the supervisor on the day on which the
held a student discharge.
THE REQUEST FOR ACCREDITATION OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The contents of the written request for accreditation of the training program
(1) an application for the accreditation of the training programme, the applicant shall submit
The Ministry of education, youth and sports in three written
copy and in electronic form.
(2) the request for accreditation of the training program includes:
(b) the design of the training programme,)
(c) a vocational security) the documents of the teaching training programme.
Identifying information in accordance with § 10 paragraph 1. 2 (a). and) are:
and) name, registered office and legal form of the entity which carries out, or
to carry out the activity of higher vocational schools
(b) in the case of the founder of the school), the school of the legal person or the contributory
(c)) code and the name of the field of education,
(d)) the name of the educational programme,
e) focus the educational programme, if the focus is divided,
f) conditions for health education,
g) length of the training program (number of years and periods),
h) forms of education,
I) teaching language.
The design of the training program
The design of the training program includes:
and) profile of graduate output, which defines the knowledge, skills and
b) graduate options that include enumeration of professional
activities or professions, for whose performance is a graduate of the prepared,
(c)) the characteristics of the educational programme, which consists of:
1. the concept and objectives of the educational program,
2. the characteristics of the training program, including safety
work and health protection,
3. the Organization of teaching,
4. any other conditions for the reception of students, for example. terms and conditions
for the education of students with special educational needs, the venue
aptitude tests, etc.,
(d)) for each of the forms of learning the precise definition of the extent and forms of theoretical
preparation, consulting hours, self-study, or other ways
work with students,
e) content of education in the curriculum organized into articles or
other comprehensive parts of the curriculum, for example, modules (hereinafter referred to as the "subject"), and
their division into compulsory compulsory optional and discretionary,
f) curriculum with the time subsidies of courses for each of the listed
forms of education part of the curriculum there are učebnímu notes
plan and an overview of the use of the weeks at different periods, with an indication
activities pursuant to § 3 (2). 1,
(g) the content of the articles including) professional experience, the design of physical or
legal persons in whose workplaces with professional practice will take place,
h) forms of evaluation items in different periods, the indication of the subjects
that will be part of the discharge procedure,
I study literature list) and other study AIDS for students
including the possibility of the use of modern information technology.
section 13 of the
Evidence of vocational security training program teaching
Evidence of vocational security training program teaching include:
and an inventory of specialized classrooms), laboratories, art studios and other
teaching facilities of vocational subjects, the description of their technical levels and
data on their number and capacity,
(b)) the data on the library, its availability, technical equipment and
the capacity of existing facilities, and the study of literature for the completion
the implementation of a training programme, an overview of existing facilities
computer technology and how to use it to carry out
the education program, information on the possibilities of using a local computer
(c) the intent of the development and justification) of the training program, the conditions for
evaluation and quality assurance of the training program,
(d) data on the development of cooperation) with professional experience, higher professional and
universities and other legal entities, including foreign,
the characteristics of this cooperation and its scope,
(e)) justification the social needs of the educational program, including
a possible expression of the professional associations and legal persons.
CONSIDERATION FOR EDUCATION
The amount of the remuneration
(1) the highest possible consideration for higher professional education (hereinafter referred to as
"tuition fees") in various fields of education of higher vocational schools
established by the State, the region, the Union of municipalities or municipality for school year
shall be as follows:
Educational programs school groups
fields of education
82-art and applied art 5000.0,-CZK
Agriculture and forestry 41-4000.0,-CZK
43-veterinary medicine and veterinary
65-gastronomy, hotel industry
72-journalism, librarianship, 2500.0,-CZK
and computer science
68-law, legal and veřejnosprávní
the activities of the
the other 3000.0,-CZK
(2) the Director may in exceptional cases, to reduce the student
tuition fees of up to 50% of the amounts referred to in paragraph 1.
The maturity of the tuition fees
(1) the Student shall pay the tuition fee in two instalments:
and) by 15. October for the winter period and no later than 15. February for the
the summer of the relevant school year,
(b)), adopted by candidate for study must pay the first instalment by
15 days after the receipt of the decision of the adoption.
(2) the admission to training during the school year shall be reimbursed by the student
a prorated amount for the period not later than 15 days from the date on which the
the decision to adopt has power.
(3) when the interruption of study or their training during the winter
or summer tuition does not return.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
section 16 of the
(1) in the school year, the tuition fee is determined by the 2004/2005 of the existing
(2) pursuant to the provisions of § 3 para. 5 proceed since the school year
2005/2006. In the meantime, the process according to the existing legislation.
(3) pursuant to the provisions of § 4 para. 1, the proceeds from the school year
2005/2006 starting from the first year.
(4) the provisions of § 8 para. 4 and § 8 para. 5 shall not apply where the teaching
documents issued in accordance with the existing legislation, which according to §
185 paragraph 2. 2 of the Act be construed as accredited educational programs
set the test condition of the vocational subjects differently.
Decree 265/1996 Coll., laying down the details of the Organization
the Studio and its ending in higher vocational schools, is hereby repealed.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
Selected provisions of the novel
Article II of Decree No. 470/2006 Coll.
The request for accreditation of the training program have been transmitted before the date of application
the effectiveness of this Ordinance shall be treated in accordance with the existing laws,
1) § 96 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary,
higher vocational and other education (the Education Act).
2) Decree No. 108/2001 Coll. laying down public health requirements for the
premises and operation of schools, preschools and some school
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic